Shopping

Destined 11:11

You stared at Luna with no emotion as she finished her sentence. "Jihyo who is that?" your mom came fromm behind you. Her face lightened up when she saw a guest in front of the door.

"I'm here to help your daughter with her new school," Luna smiled and greeted your mom. "How very polite of you darling please come in," she opened the door and let her go inside.

"Yah! Jihyo why didn't you welcome her?" your mom raised her brow. "I don't want to move school mom, i don't want to leave you," you frowned at the thoughts. She pulled you into a thight motherly hug.

"M-mom i c-can't breath," she let go. "Honestly i don't want you to go there, but you have to face your own problem," her eyes watered and she wiped it away. "I will umma," you nodded and smiled.

"Excuse me but what are you guys talking about?" Luna suddenly inturrupted. "Nothing. So where are we going to buy my school books and equipments?" you tried to think positive.

"Diagon alley," she smiled.

 

-

 

"Welcome to diagon alley," she said as your eyes wondered around the alley. Everyone is wearing dark long robes and some of them use hats like in the movies. You gain a lot of attention since you use a bright colorful 'muggle' clothing. 

"Sorry i didn't tell you about the difference of your clothing and ours," she said in her dreamy voice. "It's okay," you said fakely. Well a lot of people whispered about you especially when you seemed to not be like one of them.

You can feel their gaze untill you arrived to a wand store. The wand store is pretty neat, the boxes are placed in tidy orders. Then an old man appeared from the shelfs. He looked at you up and down.

"She is new," Luna explained and the old man nodded. He went back to the shelves and took out a long box. He opened it and you took it.

"What should i do?" you looked at Luna and the man. "Give it a try," then you swung your wand and the boxes fell. "Sorry..." you gave it back, "It's okay i'm used to it" he take another wand.

 

After you bought the wands, an owl and the school uniform you went to the Flourish and Blotts to buy the books. The place is crowded with people and Luna guided you to find the books.

"Here is the shelf for the books you'll need. I want to find something. Meet me outside," she said and left. You took out the list of book and started to find the book. Hmm... Magical theory by Adalbert Waffling, magical drafts and potions by-

"Oh look. You must be another filthy mud-blood," a tall, white haired boy stood in front of you. He then high-fived one of his friends. Mudblood?  "What do you want?" you raised your head and looked at him. "Fiesty... You must be like one of your mudblood family that Hermione girl," he walked closer and you hit the book shelf.

"Cut it Malfoy," a deep husky voice was heard. "Wu Fan... I see you wanted to join us" he pulled of you. "I don't want to join you and your shallow friends," the wu fan guy spoke. "Wait until my father hears about this," Malfoy hissed and left.

"Thanks," you smiled at him. He didn't smile back nor said you're welcome. Okay this guy... Is creepy. "Okay... Let's introduce ourself. I'm JiHyo," you offered your hand for a handshake. He just looked at your hand. "Kris," he said and left.

You were amazed by his reaction. You felt stupid for giving your name, what if he is a wizard criminal on loose. You shook your stupid thoughts and collected the books.

After you bought the books, you meet Luna outside. "I lost my bag, i suspect it was nargle" she said. "What's nargle?" you asked. "It's a creature who loves to steal things," she said and showed her butterbeer cork necklace and her radish earring, "It keeps the nargles away." 


 

Yay Chapter 4 is finished!!! Hehehe do you like it? Well, i like Draco like a lot so i put him in the story >.< I know he is kind of here.  Honestly i didn't think that i would gain this much subscribers in a few days. Hehehe I LOVE YOU.Leave a comment if you don't mind :)  Here are some gifs of Taemin and his doritos army, to show you that i love you.tumblr_m2180486qk1qixisto1_500.gif  

tumblr_mjkegkepOb1s3wmk7o1_500.gif