Platform 9¾

Destined 11:11

Your eyes wandered around the King Cross station for Platform 9¾ . You thought it was somekind of a mistake that they printed 9¾ in the ticket. You took out again your ticket to make sure, it must not a mistake.

"Excuse me sir, where is platform 9 ¾?" you asked one of the security guy. "What? You must be mistaken the number of the platform is only in whole numbers not fractions miss. I think you should go check to the doctor if your eyes are still okay," he laughed at his own joke. It's not even funny, you rolled your eyes.

You found platform 9 and turn around the wall. There is no sign of .

"You go first Sara-ah," you heard a voice with an asian accent. Then before your eyes a twelve years old girl dashed through the wall.

"Oh my..." the older one said. "I-is this platform 9¾?" you asked still looking at the wall. "You must be a hogwarts student right? Hi i'm Sora, Park Sora" She shooked your hand.

"Yeah. I'm Jihyo, Jung Jihyo" you shook her hand back. "How come i never see you before?" she raised her brows. "That's because i'm new," you answered.

"Oh, you should just walk to that wall to go to the hogwarts express. If you are a bit nervous you could just run" she pointed at the wall. "Okay," with that you held your breath and run to the wall with your trollley.

Magically you passed the wall and appeared in the hogwarts station. The station is filled with a lot of students and some adults.

"Lord Voldemort has returned!" a girl younger than you told to her friend.

"Shh... Don't say his name out loud," the other warned her.

"Our parents are crazy, letting their child to such dangerous school," another one scoffed.

"Let's go inside so we can find seats for us," Sora pulled you into the train. Luckily you guys found an empty room and quickly sit on one side of the seat. Soon the train is filled, a noise is heard meaning that the train will leave.

There are only the two of you and no one started the conversation. "Who is Lord Voldemort?" you asked trying to make a conversation. "Ssh! Don't call him by the name," she shooked her head. Why do they seem so afraid of that guy?

"Okay, who is that guy who shall not be named?" you rased your brow. "Well he was a student in hogwarts but then he wants to banish muggles and muggleborns. The point is that he is evil," she told you.

"Muggle?" the word seems so familiar. "It's a name for those people who don't have magic powers and muggle born is for people who can do magic but one of their parents or both are muggles just like me," she shrugged. "Oh," you said nothing.

Then the door opened, "Do you want to buy any sweets miss?". A middle aged woman appeared with her trolly full of foreign snacks. Interesting... "The price is quite expensive you know," Sora warned as youu stood up.

You went outside to see the choices of the snacks. "I'll just get this one plese ma'am," you pointed at a hexagonal shape package and handed the money. Better be a good experience, you thought. "How very polite of you miss," the lady smiled and gave the change. "Thank you," you smiled and she left.

As you were about to turn back you saw the same blonde guy you met yesterday. He saw  you back and winked. EWW, who do you think you are? "," you mouthed and went back to sora. He seemed confuced about what you mouthed. Never of that word eh?

"Sora, who is that tall blonde guy in a black suit?" youasked as you sat. "Black suit? Does he look cocky?" she asked. "Well yeah" "He must be Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" she simply said. "Well i hate him," she shrugged. "Same here".

You opened the candy package. It says 'every flavour beans'. You offered Sora and took one for you. "What do you got?" she asked as she chew on her candy. "I don't know. It's kind of sour and a little bit bitter" you thought of any food that could taste like that.

"Jihyo it is a vomit flavour bean," she smiled. You spat the candy in shock. What kind of people sell this things?!Well wizards of course. "Pwahahahahaha!!! You must have seen your face! It's- It's so priceless," she starts hitting on your back.

"Not funny. I never thought that there is a vomit flavour," you scoffed. "Well it says every taste bean," she shrugged.

A few minutes later the train stopped. "We are here," she smiled excitedly and pulled you along with your suitcase outside with the other kids.

"Welcome to hogwarts"

 


Yay chapter 5 is finished :) Sorry if there are no EXO characters in this chapter, I promise they will appear in the next chapter! Hehehe... Please subscribe and leave a comment! I would be very happy if you do :D Oh yeah, from now on i will post with one picture/gif from each kpop or harry potter.

image 

Mworago Onew Sangtae~