Hogwarts

Destined 11:11

"Am i going to join those kids with the small boats?" You asked pointing at the small children. "Of course no. They are only for the first year students. You are going with us using the carriage," Sora explained. "But i am new here," you shrugged. "Well you don't want to embarrass yourself aren't you?" she rolled her eyes. "Good point," you don't want to embarrass yourself in your new school.

"Come on our carriage is here," before your eyes you saw a black, skeleton like, horse or whatsoever creature and you gasped. "S-sora what is that thing who pulled the carriage?" you pointed to the thing which for Sora is invisible. "There is nothing there. The carriage move by itself," she said. I must be going crazy, you thought.

"You are just as insane as i am," the familiar dreamy voice said, it's Luna Lovegood. "It's called Thestrals. But not all people can see, only people who have seen death," Luna touched the thestral. Death? I've never seen death before, you thought.

Then you, Sora, Luna and two other people got on the carriage. "Ron, where is Harry?" the girl spoke. "Relax i'm sure he would come later. He is powerfull too, so nothing can possibly go wrong," the clumsy like boy spoke. "Yeah right" she tried to calm herself.

"Hey i've never seen you before," the red haired boy spoke and looked at you. "Err... I'm new in here. kind of..." you rubbed your neck. "Aren't you too old to be a new student?" the Ron boy honestly asked. "Ron you can't just ask people why they are too old to start," the girl hit his arm. "Nevermind my friend" she continued.

"No it's okay. The thing is i don't really know why i came here" you shrugged. "That's okay. I'm Hermione, Hermione Granger" Hermione shook her hand with yours. "I'm Ron, Ron Weasley" the boy said. "I'm Jihyo, Jihyo Jung" you smiled.

-

You have arrived in the great hall with Sora. "You can sit with me for awhile untill you would be sorted into which house," she patted into the space beside her. "House?" you asked. "Well hogwarts students are divided into four groups Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin. The thing is most evil witches today were in the Slytherin house. Also like that Draco and Kris boy. I think they are one of the you-know-who followers" she pointed at the Slytherin table.

"I'm in Hufflepuff, i hope you will be too" she smiled. "So the point is it's better to be in the other houses except Slytherin" you blurted. "That sounds judging but yeah..." she shrugged.

Soon a long bearded man appeared and the hall went silence,"That's our headmaster, Dumbledore".He and another lady sorted the new first year students with the talking sorting hat. After he sorted all of the students a black long haired teacher whispered to him. The black haired teacher seems suspicious and mysterious judging from his face.

"Another student will be joining us today on the sixth year," everyone started to whisper and you felt you heart pace faster. "Come in front of the hall miss Jihyo Jung," he looked at you and soon the students eyes are on you. Sora pushed you so you awkwardly stood.

You walked from the back to the front. God, my heart could just popped out. "She's hot," Someone whispered to his friend. You could feel goosebumps from those words.

You sat on the stool like the first year students. "Hmm... Has a high ambition like parents. Slytherin might fit her for her stubborness and the descent from slytherin," the hat spoke and the whole students gasp at the 'descent from slytherin'. My parents are muggles! They are not wizards.

 "But have a kind heart, forgiving one and friendly. Brave and dare to take risks. Gryffindor might qualified her too. Hard choice," the hat thought. You remembered that most bad students are from slytherin and you don't want to be like that. "Please not slytherin, please don't" you whispered.

"Fine if that what you want, then Gryffindor is the house for you," the hat spoke and the gryffindor clapped their hands. "Thank you," you thanked the hat and left. You felt relieved.

"Welcome!" the students welcome you. You were confused to find a place to sit so a boy patted a pace beside him. "Thanks!" you smiled, "You're welcome. I'm Luhan" he smiled. "Hey Luhan" you waved at him and he poke your cheek. So much skinship for a stranger, you thought.

Dumbledore spoke something about the voldemort and said something that we might be Voldemort's greatest power. After that he let them go back to their common room. "Hogwarts is not safe anymore. Dumbledore is getting old," Luhan commented as he leads you to the common room.

"I've made my greatest mistake," you sighed and thought at your stupid wish a few days ago. "What mistake?" he asked. "Nothing..." you don't want to talk about it. "Fine," he pouted in front of you. "Aigoo are you always like this to all people," you commented. "Not all," he wiggelled his brows. "Aish you cheesy guy," you laughed. Why do i feel like i've known him for years?

You followed him to the dormintory. "Erm... Girls bedroom are on that side," he pointed awkwardly. "Oh yeah, sorry..." you said. "Nah, it's okay since you are new here," he chuckled. "Goodnight then" you waved, "See you tomorrow," he smiled and close the door.

Luhan is just so sweet, you smiled.


Okay this is the longest chapter i've ever write. Sorry for the long chapter... I just re-watch harry potter and the order of the pheonix. In that movie they were in the sixth year. So i decided to write this story in the 6th year. Yes, in the previous chapter Draco seems so bloody player. But no, in the next chapter Draco will be different,  not a player like before. Hehehe Draco will appear many times too. BUT I WIL, NEVER FORGOT KRISLUCHEN. Please subscribe and leave a comment <3

lol trolling luhan >.<

hahahaha so great

OHMYGOD LUCIUS LOLOLOL