First Day

Destined 11:11

"Wake up"

"Hey wake up" someone shooked your shoulder.

"Wake up!!!" the person shooked you harder.

"What?" you muffled under the blanket.

"Wake up or you'll be late for breakfast," you suddenly jolted off the bed.

"Okay, thanks for reminding," she left and closed the door. You ran your fingers through your hair and change into the uniform. You spinned in front of the mirror to make sure that you are ready.

After you got ready you went downstairs to the common room and thought that all of the students has already left to have breakfast. Suprisingly there are still 3 people there in front of the fire place. They seemed to be discussing something.

You decided to not bother them since you don't usually care about other people business and you left the common room. Wait, i don't even know where is the main hall, you mentally facepalmed yourself. You went back to the common room to ask those 3 people if you could join them to the great hall.

"Hey guys. Do you think i could join you guys to the great hall? I'm kinda lost," you said. "Oh, sure. We're also about to leave," Hermione said. "Really? Thanks!" you smiled. "Let's go," Hermione said and all the rest followed.

"Harry, this is Jihyo Jung and Jihyo this is Harry Potter," Ron introduced you to a guy with a round glasses. "Hi Jihyo," Harry gave a friendly smile. "Your name sounds familiar," you honestly said. "Well, it's because he is the boy who lived," Ron proudly said about his best friend.

"Boy who lived?" you raised your brow. "Well around sixteen years ago voldemot killed many people including my parents, but i lived and he just left me this scar," he showed him a scar on his forehead. "and voldemort is-" "i know potter." you chuckled.

-

You sat beside Luhan at breakfast in the great hall. After you had breakfast we went to our first class. Suprisingly you and Luhan had quite many same classes. You like Luhan as friend since he treats you like a very close friend, you like him for that only and nothing else.

"We have many same classes!" he pronounced. "I know, it's not that i can't read," you scoffed. "Geez someone is very cranky," he laughed. "What ever you say," you rolled your eyes.

"I see you left me for your new 'best friend' " Sora suddenly showed up next to you and you were shocked, "Oh my god Sora, you scared me. Sorry then". "Hahaha it's okay. I'm happy that you've made a lot of friends" she said. "Gotta go for my next class," you smiled and waved. "Bye Jihyo!" she waved back and left with her other friend.

"Let's hurry to the potion class," Luhan pulled you to run over the long corridor.

-

Your second class is herbology and your third class is Potion class. Luhan has a different class on the third one so you went to the potion class alone. You were very happy that you are in the same class as Sora so you took a seat besider her.

 You also notice that you are in the same class with a few of people you know like Hermione, Luna, Harry, that annoying kid Draco and Kris... You remembered again when he first met you at the book store, and you didn't realize how handsome he is until this moment. Well he looks kind of attractive.

"Having a little crush on Kris huh?" Sora laughed . "What no!" you tried to hide your pink cheeks. "But you kept on staring at him" she wriggled her brows. You blushed not because you like Kris but because you were embaressed. You don't like Kris, you only thought that he is well attractive.

Suddenly a long black haired teacher came inside and everyone turns silent. You swear that his hair is so silky black even more shinier than that shampoo models. You chuckled at your own thoughts.

Snape snapped (lol) when he heard your chuckle. "Is there anything funny Miss Jung?" he said with his signature mysterious voice and he came closer to you.  Now everyone is looking at you including Kris.

"No professor" you could feel your goosebumps. You were terrified, you don't want to get detention at your first day.

"You do have an attitude like your father, a coward" he finished his sentence. You felt angry even thought you know that your father is not a wizard, you are pretty sure that Snape doesn't even know your father.

"But she's a mudblood" someone whispered to Draco and he just nodded. Sora can feel your tension so she glared at that slytherin boy.  Snape gave a scary look at you again and started to continue teaching.

 

So much tension for the first day.

 


Hehehe sorry if this chapter is quite boring :( You see something is going on with Jihyo's family... And Kris, i'm sorry that Kris didn't say anything. Hehehe sorry guys. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT <3 THANKS A LOT FOR READING :D

KRIS DON'T KILL ME TTvTT

I know >.<