Visitor

Destined 11:11

 The words that are spoken in korean are BOLD


 

The sun beamed through your window into your face. You groaned and pulled your blanked to your head. You have forgotten about what happened yesterday.

 "Jihyo..." a knock was heard.

"Jung Jihyo" another one knock. Then another one.

"Jung Jihyo wake up!" your mom barged in and you didn't bother to open your eyes.

"Jung Jihyo wake up or you won't have breakfast" with that you jumped off your bed and streched.

"Wash your face dear, we will have a breakfast" she command and left. You lazily walked to your bathroom and wash your face.

Downstairs you dad is reading his daily newspaper while your mom is pouring the tea. Another ordinary american family, wait i mean korean.

"Good morning sweetheart," your dad smiled at you. "Morning Appa," you sat across from him and drank your tea.

"Jihyo can you please take the toast?" "But mom-" "Go help your mom Jihyo" your dad glanced at you and went back to his readings.

You lazily walked to the counter where the toaster is placed. You were going to take the toast when you noticed a cream coloured envelope.

Ms J. Jung
9 somewhere road,
Harlow,
Es

Who sent this letter? You thought and flipped the envelope to the back. Your eyes widened and your heart almost dropped out when you saw the Hogwarts logo on the back.This have to be a joke, you thought.

"Mom who sent this letter?" you showed up from the kitchen. "I don't know it showed up in front the front door," she shrugged. You beleived your mom and didn't say anything. Then you opened the envelope revealing the letter.

"Dear Ms Jung, we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?! Is this letter even real?" you are getting a headache.

"Well, i believe that there are humans who can do magic," your dad closed his newspaper. "But they are weird and abnormal. And how do you know?" you panicked don't want to go to hogwarts.

"They are not weird. They are humans just like us but only they have ability to do thing beyond ours," your dad shrugged. They seem so calm, their own daughter is going to a weird foreign school and they just kept calm?

"A friend of mine can change into an animal. At first i didn't believe it but he explained it to me. I promised him to not tell anyone, but there goes my promise" he said. You inhaled and pinch yourself. This ain't a dream, it is real and all of the thing you never trusted is real.

DING DONG

Now what?!  You ran to the door and opened it ready to be attacked by a stupid troll or wizard or fairy pixie. The door opened revealing a pretty girl with blonde hair.

"Good morning, i am Luna Lovegood and i am here to help you to find your equipments for school," Luna said with her dreamy voice of hers.

Damn it's real.