Insane

Destined 11:11

It was one of the summer nights. Jihyo went to her friends' house a few times before but tonight she has no plan since school will start in two days. Jihyo is laying on her bed while humming to her favourite song and scrolling on her twitter timeline.

You saw a funny tweet and smiled at your iphone screen. Proceed, scroll... scroll.... scroll...

 

Sarah Green @OhItsSarah

Waiting for 11:11

 

The heck?! Oh Sarah my dear friend don't be so pathetic, there is no such thing as 11:11. You thought as you shook your head. Seems interesting tho, is it like if i wish for a bentley at 11:11 and swoosh a bentley will magically apears in front me?

 

JiHyo Jung @JungJihyo_

@OhItsSarah what if your wish won't come true 

 

Let the truth will prove her that 11:11 isn't real tomorrow, you grinned. Soon her answer notification appeared on top of the screen.

 

Sarah Green @OhItsSarah

@JungJihyo_  It's okay. Its not like my life is going to end anyways... But there is nothing wrong to try.

 

Nice try. I know you are a positive thinker but i still won'tt believe it untill i see it with my own eyes. I'll prove her! But there is only one thing to prove it... By making my own wish at 11:11 PM.

It is now three minutes to eleven past eleven. You shuffled uneasily. You never believed in this things but you suddenly feel so uneasy. Like you have a feeling that your wish would come true.You thought for the most impossible wish that would come true.

You snapped, you've heard about this 'harry potter' story thingy. You never really read the book but your friends told you about them. About a young sorcer, an evil guy who wants to gain immortality and a school of witchcraft & wizardry.

Hogwarts...

The time on the top of your iPhone changed into 11:11 PM. Here goes nothing. "I wish that i would go to hogwarts," you closed your eyes and held your breath waiting for the sudden changes like in the movies.

You felt nothing and slowly open your eyes. Nothing changed. You smiled and exhaled. Knew it, you thought.

It's just saying a simple setence but you felt like your life depends on it. You don't know why but you just did.

 

Jihyo Jung @JungJihyo_

Made a wish at 11:11 and it didn't come true. Told you so....

 

You tweeted. You felt bad for Sarah it's like you've crushed her dreams. You sighed and lock your phone.

 -

It's already past midnight but you can't sleep. You kept on turning sides. This time you try to concentrate and fully close your eyes shut. For some reason you kept on replaying your wish and thought about the weird, mysterious and dusty hogwarts. Bull. You cursed and doze off.

-

You shifted in your and felt many shadows move past your window. You can feel the rapid movement and air since you left the window open. You opened your eyes slightly and saw a group of flying shadows. You were shocked and stuck your head out of the window to see a bunch of guys flying with their broomsticks.

You blinked for many times. I've gone insane, you thought and continued your deep slumber.