First Class

First Year

 

Tiffany POV

“YAH! Where the heck were you?” Jessica yelled at me as she grabbed my arm pulling me as her keep waking.

 “I was just looking around.” I said with no emotion, not telling her about the girl I had just met. Hehe, I giggle inside my head, Kim Taeyeon, she was so cute. I was really angry when I felt someone knock me down but what I opened my eyes and saw her face all my anger melted way into nothing. I felt my cheeks start to turn red as she kept staring at me, it’s like time had stopped the moment our eyes met. Thank god I got out of my daze in time to ask her name, hmmm Kim Taeyeon from Gryffindor, I will definitely see her some more.

But I should keep it hidden from Jessica, it she finds me hanging around with someone from Gryffindor she might just kill me or worst she might kill Taeyeon and that’s no joke, when Jessica get mad its like the gates of hell have opened and there is nothing that can stand in her path. I should just kidnap Taeyeon and take her away with me, haha that would be amazing. Next time I see her I will just snatch her up and bring her somewhere no one will see us.

At that moment Jessica stopped moving and stood in front of me.

“Right? Tiffany?” She said

“ummmmm…..” I was so confused. What was she talking about?

“Were you not listening to me that whole time!?”  She yelled, oh no I’ve awaken that beast. I don’t know why but Jessica has been in a bad mood all day, I guess cause I woke her up early wanting to explore the place.  I have to think quickly to stop the hell from raining down.

“Ahhhhhh” I yawned

“I am just so sleepy, this was a stupid Idea coming here so early in the morning, come one Jessica lets go take a nap!”

I pulled her to the Slytherin common room, she didn’t protest. She never does when it involves her getting more sleep.

We got to the common room and she went straight to the bed, not even bothering to change her robe. I’m not surprised, we have been together since we were little. We grew up together in California, we went everywhere together, we still do but I guess every now and then we don’t have to. I pretended to lie in my bed and sleep for a couple minutes but after I started to hear Jessica’s light snores I slowly got up and waking out of the dorm room. I think it’s time I learn more about this mysterious girl Kim Taeyeon. 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

It’s been a couple of days since that incident with Tiffany Hwang, When I walk down the corridors I always find myself looking around for her without even realizing it. Today was the day that we finally start going to classes because everyone had finished moving into the dorms. I can’t wait to lean some magic stuff. A lot of the kids were complaining that we had to learn basic things that they had already been taught by their parents, but for me this was all new and I loved every minute of it. My schedule was pretty full its looked like this....

 

Charms from 8:00am – 9:00am (Thursday and Friday)

 

Herbology from 9:30am  – 10:30am (Monday – Wednesday)

 

History of Magic from 11:00am – 12:00pm (Monday, and Thursday)

 

Lunch/ Free Time from 12:00pm – 2:00pm

 

Potions from 2:00pm – 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)

 

 Flying Lessons from 3:30pm to 4:30pm (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)

 

Transfigurations from 5:00pm to 6:00pm (Thursday and Friday)

 

No Classes on Saturday and Sunday

 

 

I think I might have signed up for too many class but I was just so eager to learn everything. I couldn’t choose any classes I didn’t want to take.

 

Right now it’s a Monday, I’m heading to my first class with another new friend that I met in my common room, her name is Sooyoung. We hang out all the time now and thankfully we have a lot of classes together, I don’t have many with Yoona, only Flying Lessons. And I had none with Seohyun because she is in Ravenclaw, the only mixed class that I have are Potions and Flying Classes, all the other classes I have only consist of people from Gryffindor.

 

“Ahhhhh, I’m soooooo hungry” Sooyoung said as we got closer to the Herbology classroom, which was way on the other side of the school, thankfully they give use a half hour to get to each class. Least they know they made this school too big.

 

“Sooyoung, you can't possibly be hungry. We just ate a huge breakfast just a second ago” I said in disbelief.

 

“But we just walked like a mile to get here, I’m really hungry now” she said

 

“Here” I said handing her a chocolate frog, I had a feeling this would happening. In the couple of days I’ve know Sooyoung I have learned greatly about her being constantly hungry and when she’s hungry there is no person in Hogwarts that doesn’t know so I thought that I would help the world by keeping a stack of food in my bag to make sure she is never hungry.

 

“Yayyyyyy!! Thank you so much!” Sooyoung jumped up and down with the candy and then brought me into a bones crushing hug.

 

“Ugh can’t breathe” I tried to say but she still didn’t let go. Finally when she did I took a large breath and started to walk to that class again, walking I little ahead of Sooyoung so she doesn’t try and strangle me again. I think feeding her might be more dangerous than leaving her hungry.

 

Finally we got to the Herbology classroom, it looked like a big greenhouse, similar to the one at my large house but this greenhouse was filled with so many different things, magical things. It was amazing! The teacher Mrs. Pomona Sprout told us all the different types of fungi that were in the greenhouse and about how they were used in potions to make medicine. We had to work in groups to practice identifying certain plants, I was in a group of three with Sooyoung and this other girl I think Sooyoung was friends with. Her name was Hyoyeon. I had seen her around a lot, she’s really friendly and super funny, she made the class really fun even though the teacher kept tell us to stop laughing and focus. I didn’t have to do much Hyoyeon knew most of what the plants were, she said her dad working in the field of Herbology. I forgot exactly what she said his job was but it had to do with traveling and studying new plants that were found though out the magical world.

 

The next class I had was with Sooyoung too, it was all about the history of magic. It was really scary because the teacher was a ghost, like a real ghost. Things just keep shocking me in this school. We didn’t learn much,  we just got our text book and then the ghost man teacher made us do self introductions in front of the whole class. I never liked doing those, I hate when all eyes are on me. There were these girls that just kept staring at me similar to the other girls in the common room, ahhh I wonder why.

 

That class went by really fast, and me, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon all met up to have lunch together. As I looked around and saw all of them having fun, laughing at each other’s jokes, and calling my name to get my attention, it really touched me. I’ve never had friends before and having these people like me not even knowing or caring where I can from was amazing. I’m really happy I came to this school and met all of these people.

 

Sooyoung and I again were in the same class but this time for Potions, this was the class I was looking forward to the most. I was so excited we got their ten minutes before everyone else. This class was a mixed class with all the other houses, I wonder why it was like that and that not all classes were mixed. We took a seat at the back table, there all different types of plants and materials on the table, and a cauldron right smack in the middle of the table.

 

Students started to come into the room one by one, all from different houses, some from Ravenclaw, and Huffelpuff, not many from Slytherin. The teacher finally walked in, his name was Mr. Severus Snape. My heart dropped when I saw him, I heard from all the second and third years that Professor Snape wasn’t too fond of the Gryffindor house student, great, how lucky can I get that my favorite class is taught by someone that hates me. We started the class and he always gave the Slytherin students their stuff first leaving the Gryffindor students with the books in the worst condition. About 10 minutes into the class the door flew open to revel an angel, the very one that was slipping my mine today.  

 

“I’m so sorry I’m late, Professor Snape” The angel said

 

“I will let it slide this time Miss. Hwang but next time I will not be so merciful. Now take a seat.” Professor Snape said.

 

She’s a Slytherin, I just realized. My friends aren’t very fond of Slytherins, and they are Gryffindor’s biggest enemy. Just my luck that the prettiest girl I have ever seen is a member of the house that I’m not suppose to talk to, and suppose to hate. But Tiffany didn’t seem mean or anything, maybe she was put there by mistake.

 

As she was taking her seat, our eyes met. My heart started to beat really hard like a drum and I felt my checks get hot. She didn’t look surprised to see me sitting their at all, did she already know I was in this class? Maybe she just saw me from the corner of her eye when she entered.

 

Professor Snape spent a long time yelling at us and telling us rule that we would have to follow to stay alive. It went on for the whole class but finally he finished.

“Ok class is coming to an end, all you scrawny First year students gather in groups of two .The person you partner with will be your partner for the rest of the year, no switching.” Professor Snape announced to the class.

 

I turned to Sooyoung to confirm that we would be partners but as I was turning to face her, I suddenly heard someone call my name.

 

“Taeyeon?” I already knew who it was just by her voice, I turned to her slowly.

 

“Do you wanna be my partner?” she asked, giving me an amazing smile that made me smile back at her.

 

“Taeyeon is already my partner, so I would take your Slytherin self somewhere else.” Sooyoung said. I forgot about how much she hated Slytherin’s, her parents used to be bullied by Slytherins, Sooyoung would never want Slytherins to take advantage.

 

“I don’t think you know who you’re taking to, I’m Tiffany Hwang. And Taeyeon will be my partner in this class, so move.”  Sooyoung flinched at the name but didn’t let it show much.

 

“Haha, I don’t care if you are Salazar Slytherin himself, you are not getting this seat.” Sooyoung replied. I didn’t know what to do so I just sat there, watching the fight. I wonder what’s so special about Tiffany’s name that would make Sooyoung flinch.

 

Next thing that happened was really surprising, tears started to come out of Tiffany’s eyes.

 

“Professor Snape!” Tiffany called the teacher over.

 

“What seems to be the problem her Miss Hwang?” Professor Snape asked seeing Tiffany’s tears.

 

“This Gryffindor was saying horrible things to me about my family.” Tiffany cried.

 

“Really is that so, I think that is enough for one class Miss Choi, Stand outside the Class room for the rest of the class.” He grabbed Sooyoungs arm and pulled her out the door.

 

As that was happening Tiffany took the seat that Sooyoung was sitting in before, she acted like nothing had happened, her tears were gone and a smile was showing on her face. I should have been mad at her for getting my friend in trouble for no reason.  But I just can’t seem to be angry at her.  

 

“Hi Taeyeon, I’m your partner, ok?”

 

“O-Ok, Tippany” I stuttered, her face was really close to mine.

 

“Haha Tippany, that’s cute.” She said leaning her cheek on her hand facing me. I didn’t realize I said her name like that, I guess the “F”s in her name where hard to say with my Korean accent.

 

The bells rang signaling the class had just ended. I gathered my stuff waiting for Sooyoung to come back in so we could leave to the next class. Tiffany was right next to me but I was too nervous to say anything to her, gosh why does she make me feel so nervous.

 

“What is your next class Taetae?” I almost dropped all my stuff on the floor from my arms going weak, what did she just call me? Taetae?

 

“Ummm F-Flying Lessons” I said. Come one Taeyeon get yourself together, this is getting embarrassing.

 

“Really! Me too! Come one lets go.” She grabbed my arm and pulled me with her out of the class room just as Sooyoung was entering.

 

“Yahhh! Hwang let Taeyeon go this second!” I heard Sooyoung yell but Tiffany didn’t stop at all, I think she might have stated to walk faster to our next class. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone that has subcribed, Every single one made me really happy :)  

I Hope this Chapter is ok, See you next chapter 

p.s. Is anyone else really excited for Taeyeons new OST to come out? I cant wait!