You Like Who?

First Year

 

Taeyeon POV

“I am very disappointed in your actions Miss Kim and Miss Kwon, you are not allowed to fly such heights and at such speeds during this time.” said Professor McGonagall.

“For this breaking of the rules I am going to give both of you detentions right away!”

We have been following her for a couple minutes and she continues to yell at us about how dangerous the stunt we pulled was and that the weather is not yet good for flying so high in the air.

“But don’t you think our flying was really really good, in fact good enough to put us on our Quidditch teams? Don’t you think so?”Yuri jumped out in front of Professor McGonagall making both me and her stop in our tracks.

I’m surprised how Yuri can be so confident and calm at this time. I’m a mess, I feel horrible and I’m really scared of what we will be forced to do for detentions. At my old school we would have to stand in the hall with buckets of water till class was over, it was so painful.

“How I feel for your flying skills in irrelevant at this moment Miss Ywon, some other time we will address that issue. For now you will have detention in my room, organizing papers into the rightful folders.” Professor McGonagall moved Yuri to the side and continued to walk until we got to her room.

“Now here, organize these papers into their rightful folder, and you may not leave until they are all in the right folders. I have a meeting to attend right now, good luck.” With that Professor McGonagall left the room.

I turn to look at the piles of papers, there had to be about 100,000 papers lined up all the way to the roof. I was in shock, all this for one little mess up? It’s so unfair.

   “Yah, Kwon Yuri this is your entire fault!” I yelled at her, I don’t usually yell or express my angry often but this was going to take forever. Normally every day Tiffany and I would meet up at the library after classes were over but thanks to this Kwon Yuri I won’t get out in time.

“Hehe, Sorry Tae. I just wanted a little fun, that class is so boring but when we were flying that was fun. We were like whooshhh and bam and boom.” Yuri started running around the room making whoosh sounds like she was riding a broom. This girl sure had a lot of energy, it was never ending.

“Ok, Ok I forgive you but now let’s focus and get this stuff done, I don’t want to spend the rest of my life here organizing papers.”

By the time we had finished it was time for everyone to get to their common rooms. When organizing the papers the door was locked shut until every paper had been placed in the right spot. Thank to careless and talkative Yuri, it took forever to figure out which ones were wrong and where they need to go. Thankfully its Saturday tomorrow and I can rest up, also maybe sneak a little and spend time with Tiffany.

 

“Yah! Taetae where were you yesterday!?” Tiffany said angrily from behind me, I turned my head to see her walking up to me. My heart started to beat super fast just from looking at her as her came closer to me.  We were at the entrance to the library, this is where we would always meet up to hang out and then we would wander far into the library were no one will find us especially Sooyoung.

“Sorry Tippany, Yuri and I got in lots of trouble for what we did at flying class yesterday. Come on let’s go!”  I boldly grab her hand in mine and walk to the far side for the library. I should confess today! I should confess to her! I keep thinking in my head about what to say and how to say it but I’m just not sure. I should just say it flat out, but what if she doesn’t like me, but she could, but she might not. I kept fighting it in my head. One side would say I should while the other didn’t think it was the best idea. I need to stop thinking about it right now.

“Did you wait long for me last night, Tippany?” I asked her as we walking to the back.

“No, I only waited a little bit till I left.” She replied back to me but I knew it was a lie. I saw Tiffany come out of the library as I was walking to my common room. She had waited the whole time for me, I felt horrible so I couldn’t call out to her.  Why can’t she just tell me she likes me but if she’s not telling me that maybe she doesn’t actually like me? But she almost kissed me, maybe she didn’t mean to lean so close.  

“Ahhh, sorry again.” I said giving her a cute pout.

“Ash I said its fine, now come on. I’ve got lots of homework to do.” She started pulling me now to the seats.

We sat there doing our homework. We would have light conversations every now in then but it was a library so we had to be quiet. As I was looking at my flying class notes something I had almost forgot about popped into my head.

“Hey Tippany? I said quietly.

“Yea?” Tiffany looked up to me.

“This might be weird to ask but I was wondering does … ahh” I paused for a minute. I’m nervous to ask, it’s weird to ask.

“Does what?” Tiffany tried to get me to continue so I just decided to go through with it.

“Does.. Ahh …. Jessica like anyone right now?” Once I said the word Jessica, Tiffanys faced dropped and suddenly she stood up with light speed.

“What?!” she yelled really loud out into the library.

“Tiffany, Shhhhh we are in the library.” I said trying to get her to lower her voice but it didn’t work.

“I-I have to go.” She said as she grabbed her stuff and walked away. I didn’t say anything because I didn’t know what to say. It shocked me, tiffany is constantly shocking me with her weird actions. I don’t think the question was bad or anything but maybe a little weird. It can’t be that she thinks I like Jessica because I asked that, does she? But I like her not Jessica, Ughhhh that stupid Yuri just messed up my time with Tiffany yet again.

I’m going to have to yell at her for this one, she’s that person that asked me to do it. Ughhhh Yuri……

 

 

 

(Flashback)

Yuri and I were sitting on the floor organizing the papers into the rightful folders, the silence was nice but before I could really enjoy it a voice broke through.

“Hey Tae?” Yuri asked looking up from the papers at me, she seemed a little nervous.

“Yea?”I said not even looking at her. I’m just so tired of staring at these papers.My eyes hurt so much, I want to sleep. I would rather stand holding buckets of water for hours then look at all these folders one second more.

“I was wondering…” Yuri said but then stopped speaking. I think she might have been trying to figure out what to say.

“Yes? Wondering what?” I push her to keep talking. the faster she finishes this conversation the faster she will get back to work and the faster we will finish the papers. But gosh she is so weird, one second she is all confident and then next she’s as shy as a little kid.

“Hehe, do you ever talk to that Tiffany girl? You know the one that’s your partner for Quidditch?” Yuri cheeks started to turn red, and my imagination started to run wild. Does she like Tiffany?! Oh I can’t believe it! I stop all my work with the papers and fully face Yuri, both of us sitting with our legs crossed Indian style. It was like we were sitting around a camp fire of papers which unfortunately no matter how many times were tried, would not catch on fire.

 “I-I…., sometimes I talk to her, I mean she is my partner and all. Why? Why do you want to know?” I didn’t realize when it started but I ended up giving her a piercing glare.

“Well I was wondering……” Yuri paused yet again. I couldn’t take it any longer, what the heck was she going to ask!?

“Yea, Yea Yuri. What are you wondering?” I pushed her yet again, her head was facing down and I could tell that the red her face was making it all the way up to her ears.

“Well…” ahhhhh…..Another slight pause.

“Could you, ya know ask her if ummmm…..” I was hanging on a thin thread, why does she want to know about Tiffany, my Tiffany. The person I’m falling so hard for.

“If ummm………………… hehe, If Jessica likes anyone?” A wave of relief flooded my system but just as the relief settled the surprise made my jaw hit the floor.

“WHAT! YOU LIKE JESSICA!” I yelled I was so shocked, I mean just today Yuri was torturing Jessica. Stealing her things and calling her cold names. Well thank god she doesn’t like Tiffany, I would never win over Yuri in a battle for a girl.  

“Yah! Not so loud! Shhhhhh..” Yuri’s face was on fire.

“So could you ask her, Tiffany I mean, If Jessica likes anyone or what kind of person Jessica likes? I’m sure I can win her over if I know what she likes.” There’s the confident Yuri from before.

“Ahhh sure, it might be weird to ask but I don’t mind. After I ask I’ll let you know what she says.”  I said, I don’t think helping Yuri will be so bad. It’s kind of cute that she bullies the girl she likes, well maybe cute isn’t the right word.

“Thanks Tae! You’re the best.” Yuri said giving me a smile and finally we got back to work.

(End of Flashback)

 

 

 

 

Now Tiffany is mad at me and I didn’t even get an answer to tell Yuri about. I grab my stuff and walk out of the library, this school is so big. Where could Tiffany have gone? I guess I’m just going to look everywhere.

 

Tiffany POV

Oh My God! I can’t believe it! She likes Jessica!? I mean she didn’t say it but that questions spoke for its self.

‘Does Jessica like anyone right now’ the words keep playing in my head over and over with no end. Maybe she just hung out with me because she liked Jessica all along and wanted to get to her through me.

Am I jumping to far ahead? Am I being to mean? It’s not like I can force her to like me but how Jessica, out of everyone, my best friend.

I lay in my bed at the Slytherin dorm room, the green sheets coving my body to keep me warm. I left Taeyeon in the Library only about 10 minutes ago. She didn’t come after me, she must not like me. Ahhh what to do? Should I give up on her or just keep trying? I want to try but what if she really does like Jessica and only sees me as a friend. I’ll be crushed.

The door to the dorm room suddenly opened, we have about an hour before bed time so usually no one is in the room, they are out with their friends from other houses.

“Hey Tiff, Why are you doing in here so early?” I can tell by the voice that it Jessica but It only hurts my heart more to hear her voice. I can’t handle seeing her right now, she’s the one the stole my first love right from under me.

Without saying anything I walk out of the room. A couple of tears escape, falling out my eyes onto my cheeks. I can’t hold them in any longer, I’m breaking into a million pieces.

“Tiffany, where are you going?” I hear Jessica yell but I just run out of the Common room, I have to find somewhere that I can be alone without the thoughts of Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

Taeyeon POV

I’ve been searching for a whole half an hour but I can’t seem to find Tiffany, I’ve been running like crazy all over, I can breathe. I looked in the library, the Slytherin part of the school, and so many other classrooms. There are only a few places left I haven’t looked in the whole school.

I asked a couple students if they had seen Tiffany, they said they saw that she was going to the astronomy tower. Of course one of the only places I never ever thought to look. Right now I’m running up the large set of stairs that lead to the top of the astronomy tower.

“Huff Huff” I’m so tried from running, but I need to find Tiffany. I slow down at the top and look around I see large balls and rings of metal and other interesting formations. At first I didn’t think Tiffany was here but I heard I sound right as I was about to turn around, it was a sniffle.

I look closer over to the side of where I was standing and I see a figure sitting at the bottom of the column, their feet were hanging over the edge of the tower with their arms resting on the bottom railing bar.

As I look closer it was Tiffany, she was about twenty feet away from where I was standing. Her hair was blowing in the breeze, it looked beautiful. I stood there for a couple seconds just staring at her amazing figure.

Then I heard another sniffle, was she crying? I asked myself. I started to walk over to her. I don’t think she knew I was there yet.

“Tippany?” I called out softly and she suddenly turned to look at me, she was suspired. I could tell by her face but as I got a closer look I saw something else on her face, it was shining and not the shining that meant she was beautiful but shining from the fresh tears that had just fallen onto her face.

“Oh gosh, Tippany, What’s wrong?!” I ran to her, kneeling in front of her. I tried to grab her face with my hands and wipe the crystal tears off she red cheeks. But she turned her face away and also turned her body back to the view of the castle. She wiped her tears off her face by herself, looking out to the sky.

“N-Nothing, I’m fine. Go away, Taeyeon.” Taeyeon? She never calls me Taeyeon, only when in front of people does she call me that but there are no people around right now. Why is she so mad at me?

“You’re not fine Tippany! What’s wrong?” I sat down right next to her, my feet hanging off the edge of the tower the same way hers were. I faced her but she was facing the other way, she refused to look at me. I could tell her tears were still falling, she probably didn’t want me to see them.

“I’m not leaving till you let me. Please tell me?” I try giving her my cute pout but she still doesn’t look at me.

We sit in silence for a couple of minutes, we both don’t move from our positions, me still staring at her and her still looking away. Finally Tiffany moves to look at me, pulling her legs from the edge, facing her whole body at mine.

“Tippany?” I asked. Is she ready to talk to me about what’s making her cry so much? I put all my focus on her.

“Taeyeon, who do you like?”

 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh! Its been like almost a week without an update! Im so very bad! Sorry Sorry :(

Like always I hope you guys like this Chapter :) I ve been stuck on what to write.

Also Im wondering do you guys think I should get Taeny Together very soon or wait a little bit. 

Do you guys think it would be too soon?

And if you, My lovely readers, have any suggestions when it comes to plot, I would love to hear them.

I might not use them all but I would to see what you guys think, and mix them with my ideas.

Bye Bye, Thanks for Reading :) <3