I Like You

First Year

 

“Taeyeon, who do you like?”

I’m kind of in shock. Did Tiffany really just ask me that? I don’t know what to say. I turn my body to face the open sky and the stars that shined above us. I wanted to tell tiffany I liked her but it is so hard to say out loud.  Come on Taeyeon you can do it! Just tell her you like her, if she doesn’t like you back its not the end of the world.

“Ummmm….. I think I like someone.” I said. I could feel my cheeks turning red. I hope she won’t ask anymore cause if she did I know I will have to answer, I will have to just come out and say it.

“Who?” I heard Tiffany say trying to push the answer out of me. It didn’t sound like she was crying anymore but I couldn’t look, I was too nervous. I felt her looking at me as I kept my head looking the other way.

“Uh I t-think I ............like…............. You” This was so embarrassing, my cheeks were probably as red as they could get.

It was silent for just a moment but then Tiffany spoke out. 

“Really?” Her voice was no longer sad but sounded as if there was a smile on her face. I couldn’t let her look at my face as it continued to heat to temperatures I didn’t think were possible. I couldn’t speak either. I lowered my head and nodded. I could feel her getting closer, scooting her body closer to me slowly.  

”Do you wanna guess who I like, Taetae?” Tiffany said to me, she was sitting right next to me but as my face was looking towards the sky I could feel her eyes glazing over my face. Is she teasing me? Should I guess myself? What if she is just joking?

“Uhhhhh I-im….. not really sure.” I’m so nervous.

Tiffany opens to talk but suddenly bells are heard all around.

“Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong” The bells stopped tiffany from speaking. I pulled up on the railing and brought up my body to stand.

“Oh no! That was the curfew bell! We have to get back to our common rooms fast or were going to be in a lot of trouble. Come on lets go.” I held out my hand for tiffany to grab. I think she was surprised at my sudden change is character. One second I was all shy and couldn’t look her in the eye but now I’m standing here like none of that had happened. I just can’t stand getting in trouble, we only have about 5 minutes to get back to both of our rooms but I don’t think it’s possible. Tiffany’s common room is way too far away and if you get there late the paintings or stones have already gone to bed and won’t let you in. You spend the rest of the night outside the common rooms and on top of that a teacher will come around and punish you. We can’t let that happen.

“Come on we’ve got to go or we will never make it.” After I said that tiffany popped out of her daze. She grabbed my hand and we both started to run down the spiral stairs, when we got to the bottom I thought I was going to be sick but i had to keep running.

“Were never going to make it to the Slytherin common room.” I said. Oh crap what to do. We got to the Gryffindor common room with only a minute to spare before the final bell would ring.

"What are we going to do, your room is to far away."

“I KNOW! Why don’t I just stay in your room?” Tiffany said all exited like it was the most brilliant plan.

“WHAT!?”I yelled “You can’t go in there!”

“Why not! You want me to get in trouble and sleep outside? I thought you liked me. Well fine, see you later.” She just had to say that, my face shot red for the millionth time today. She started to walk away so I quickly grabber her hand.

“Ok, come on, you can come in. Quickly!”I said the password and walked in with tiffany following, once we got inside I stopped her.

“We can’t have people see you.” What were we going to do, other students don’t have permission in common rooms that aren’t there own.

“It’s ok, I got this covered.” Tiffany said behind me but when I turned around I was surprised to become face to face with no one just the air around me.

“Tiffany?” I swung my hand in the air were she had just been standing. It slammed into with something hard but it looked like nothing but air.

“OWWW! You just hit me!” I heard Tiffany yell.

“Oh my gosh, Sorry! Hahaha.” I burst out laughing, it was just so funny. I mean I hit an invisible person who would not find that funny.

“Yea, very funny.” Tiffany said sarcastically.

“Sorry, Are you invisible or something?”

“It’s a Disillusionment Charm. Technically I’m not invisible, it just makes me blend into the things that are behind me at any given moment.”

“Wow” Tiffany’s intelligence is really impressive. She probably knows more spells and charms than another student in this school and its only her first year.

“Wow what?”

“Nothing, let’s go. Hopefully everyone is asleep.” We walked up the stairs to the dorm door. Most of the girls always fall asleep earlier then the curfew so I hope this is one of those times or I don’t know what ill do with tiffany. She might just have to stand there and wait for everyone to fall asleep.   

“Ok Tiffany. Don’t talk.” I opened the door to the dorm and walked in. All the lights were off luckily. I walked straight to my bed praying that tiffany wouldn’t wander around and would just follow me. Where will tiffany sleep?

We slowly walked through the room careful not to wake anyone else especially Yoona and Sooyoung. We finally got to the bed and sat down, Tiffany made herself visible again.

“Here you can sleep on the bed and ill sleep on the floor. We are going to have to wake up once we are allowed to walk the corridors so we can sneak you out of here without incident.” I grabbed one of the pillows and the extra blanket from under the bed and started to set up in a small area.

“Are you sure? We could both sleep on the bed. It would be a lot better than you hurting your back on the floor.” I looked over to her but she wasn’t looking back. The beds here are tiny. I fall off sometimes even when it’s only me.

“That bed is really small. There is no way we can both fit on it, its fine ill just sleep here.”

“I could sleep down there too, if you want. It’s not fair that I get the bed and you have to sleep on the floor.” I have a feeling she’s not really worried about my back, I think she just wants to sleep next to me. It makes me feel excited that she would want to sleep next to me but it’s pointless if we both sleep on the floor. We both would hurt our backs when that’s not necessary.

“Night Tippany” I said as I laid my head down on the pillow.

“Hey Taetae?” Tiffany said

“Yea?” I said with sleep in my voice....

................

................

...............

.........“I like you.” Those words made my eye shot open. I sat up from my bed and looked over to where Tiffany was sleeping but her face was buried in her pillow.  Tiffany likes me!!

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone :D

I havent updated in a while! Its nice to be back!

This chapter is a little shorter then normal so ill try and update again this week.

but I have my SAT next week so Ive got to study too.

Thanks to all my new Subcribers :) Hope everyone has a good week.

Bye Bye