1st day-Success

I'll take care of her

 

As always, whenever you can, you'd visit your school to meet junhyung and Hyunah. You were waiting at the gate when someone tapped your shoulder lightly.

"Hi,  you " He greeted and your face brightened.

"Oppa!" you hugged him and to your surprise, for the first time in the past months, he hugged you tightly.

"Oppa, is something wrong?" you asked.

"why?"

"Well.. you hug me tightly.... that's... rare" you mumbled while blushing and you heard him laugh.

'his laugh is a bit different than usual though' you thought.

"Junhyung oppa~!!" a girl squealed as she walked closer. 

"Who are you?" He asked coldly, yanking her hands off.

You were startled by his action.

"let's go  you..." he grabs your hand and take you to his car.

"oppa, is this a different car?" you asked.

"yeah.. why?"

"hm.. the smell is different... you're wearing different perfume too, am i right?" you smile.

"yeah... you don't like it?"

"No no! i like this better.. It's soft.. and smells nicer.." you smiled brightly.

"By the way oppa... i thought you're gonna go with your friends..."

"oh. i cancelled it.."he stuttered.

"Now... should we get some ice cream?" he asked and you tilt your head.

"i thought you hate ice cream" you said and you heard him clears his throat.

"well, for  you... I'll live eating a cone of ice cream" he smile.

***

YOUR POV

what's wrong with Junhyung oppa today? 

he was so sweet, and loving.. even the old junhyung oppa i know isn't as caring as this...

He's like another person...

Even his laughter is different. He didn't flirt with girls today... he even told them to screw themselves!!! oh my...

 

And when he take me home, he kissed my forehead... Something he hasn't done with feelings lately...

" you ah.." he called.

"yeah?"

"Let's keep this date a secret okay? I lied to my friends about not going,... so if they knew, they're gonna get mad" he said and I giggled.

"of course oppa.. Now go home... Be careful okay?" I said as I turned around and walked inside my house.

"SARANGHAE, you!" he shouted and i chuckled.

"Oppa, i love you too! And just so you know, i love this side of you better!!" i said back.

 

***

"First day being hyung is a success" Zico smiled brightly as he walked into his own house.

"you look so happy.." Junhyung greets him.

"yeah. Night hyung" he skipped to his room.

"weird kid. Hey, ZICO! I'M GONNA HEAD TO THE CLUB NOW!" he shouted.

"OKAY! TAKE YOUR TIME! BE CAREFUL!" Zico shouted back.

"take your time? psh... " Junhyung shook his head as he walked out of the house.

***

2011/05/08 sunday

By seoulchae

 

how's it?? :)

tell me what you think!