The twins

I'll take care of her

 

Junhyung walked inside his house, with a girl on the phone. He kept laughing and chuckling at her words. 

"yeah, babe, you're the prettiest" he said.

"Prettier than your blind girl?" she asked on the phone.

Junhyung let out a small laugh, but his laugh ceased when he saw his replica standing in front of him, with arms crossed and a pissed face.

"call you later" he said and end the call.

"what's up, zico!" he grins and walks to zico to hug him but zico stops him.

"Cut the crap hyung. What are you doing? I thought you have a girlfriend already." He said.

"you mean  you ? She's okay with me flirting.." Junhyung shrugs.

Zico sigh.

"i met her today at the hospital. She thought i was you...." he said.

"oh really? What did she say?"

"She didn't know anything... You didn't tell him about us?" Zico raised his eyebrows.

"what for? She's in love with me, not you, zico. There's no point for me to introduce her to you" he said.

"You don't deserve her hyung."

"Oh really... and you do?!" Junhyung started to get mad.

"By your action, ANY guy deserve her! She's blind. She needs her man. Not a playboy who would flirt around!" Zico raised his voice.

"She never said anything okay! She's okay with it! If you're here to pick a fight, it's better if you walked to your room now. I have some packing to do." Junhyung said.

"where are you going?"

"some place. Gonna hang out with some guys"

"and girls" Zico muttered before he walked upstairs.

"Don't wait until it's too late, hyung" he whispered, but of course, junhyung didn't hear it. He's busy calling his friends.

***

Zico lies on his bed, holding his phone. He looked at the wallpaper and smile bitterly. 

"If i met you first you won't suffer this kind of thing.. i'd treat you better..." he sigh.

Then an idea pops out.

"Maybe i can start to treat you better..." he smiles.

"even if i have to let you believe i'm Junhyung hyung..."

***

2011/05/08 Sunday

By Seoulchae