1-0 to me :D

I'll take care of her

 

Junhyung said he can't be with you again today. You sigh as you end the call.

"why does he tell me when i just arrived at school.." you sigh. You decided to wait for Hyunah instead. You heard some girls giggling and squealing. You also heard a guy laughing, passing by you. You noticed the voice.

"junhyung oppa" you sigh again.

"Hey~!" Hyunah came to you.

"oh, hyunah.. let's go?" you said but hyunah told you to wait.

"what?"

"Zi- i mean junhyung is coming" Hyunah clears .

"But he just called and said he's busy..." you mumbled.

"well, he's not. Look! He's here!" Hyunah said brightly.

"i thought you hate him..." You said and hyunah giggles.

"Well, let's just say, this junhyun today, i like him better." she said.

"hey" Junhyung  Zico comes to you and kiss your forehead and you smile.

'the nice junhyung is back' you thought. 

He laced his fingers with yours as he took you to the nearest ice cream store.

"Oppa... why can't you be like this everyday?" you asked and he chuckled.

"You'll know soon, you"

"But i really love this side of you better... i wish this new junhyung would stay with me from now on...'' you said in a low voice and he chuckled again as he your hair gently.

"Oppa..."

"hm?"

You hesitantly asked.

"um.. can- can we go to the beach? I know you don't like it... " you trailed off.

"Beach? Sure. Let's go after we're done eating" he said and you stop your eating.

"Oppa, is this really you?" you asked, making him and hyunah choked on their food.

"O-Of course. This is j-junhyung" Hyunah said.

"I'm just asking... why are you guys so close anyway? I thought Hyunah hates oppa" you shrug.

Zico and Hyunah looked at each other and grin.

***

After he took you the the beach, He drops you off at your house first, since Hyunah's house is closer to his.

"You know, zico... i wish you could just replace junhyung for real" hyunah said.

"You know i can't.."

"What do you think she'll do when she can see again?"

"i don't-- know..i hope she'll choose me..." Zico smiles sadly.

"What if she didn't know?"

"Then i'm giving my jerk hyung a second chance to be a better boyfriend for her."

"You'll let her go?!" Hyunah shrieked, making Zico winced.

"sorry" hyunah smiled apologetically.

"Well, i will try to get her heart. Besides, i think she'll know sooner or later. Even before she can see again..."

"huh?"

"She's a smart girl, hyunah. She even knows if the perfume is different, if my laughter is different..." Zico smiled.

"and she loves your perfume better, your laughter better, your care better" Hyunah finished the sentence and zico nod.

"You deserve my best friend, Zico. I pray you'll end up with her. Good luck and good night. Thanks for dropping me off.. Junhyung would never do this" Hyunah said before she got off the car and walked into her house.

''well... it's 1-0 to me" zico grinned.

***

2011/05/09 monday

By seoulchae