I'll help!

I'll take care of her

 

"you!" you heard Hyunah called you.

You stayed at your place and wait for her to come. She runs to you and hugs you tightly. You can feel tears flowing down her cheek.

"what's wrong hyunah?" you worriedly asked her.

She shook her head and wiped off her tears-which you can't see-. And you waited for her answer.

"you..." she said and you tilted your head.

"You shouldn't be with Junhyung anymore..." she said and you sigh.

"hyunah.. its the 1000th times you said that...." you smile sadly.

"i know... But, oh my god. Junhyung. what are you doing?" hyunah said and you stop walking, waiting for someone to explain.

"you, annyeong!" he said and you smile.

"Zico oppa" you said.

"Zico? It's junhyung.." hyunah.

"no no, he's zico.. he sounded like him though" you said.

"and this is my best friend, hyunah." you continued.

"You look like junhyung...'' Hyunah mumbled and Zico let out a small laughs.

"you keep saying that" he said.

"Where's this junhyung guy anyway? she keeps telling me we sounds similar" Zico said.

"Not just the voice. You look like him. like twins" Hyunah muttered.

"Um, Junhyung oppa... is.. busy..." you smile.

"he's not. He's busy with girls. That's why you should dump him" Hyunah whined.

"I can't. I love him" you said and Zico's heart broken to pieces hearing that.

***

Zico entered his house and his anger rose when he saw Junhyung is sitting with a girl.

"hyung, who's she?"

"My friend. hana" he smiled.

"What happened with you? you broke up with her?"

"No, she's my girl. Hana is my friend, right?" he flirts with her and she giggles.

"get out please. If you're gonna flirt with this , don't do it in our house. Do it in some clubs." Zico gritted his teeth and walked upstairs.

While he was lying on his bed, his phone rang.

"what's up hyunah?" he greets, they exchange numbers[the three of them] that afternoon.

"you.Zico. Tell me the truth" she demands.

"What truth?"

"are you his twins or something? you look like him a lot" hyunah said.

Zico hesitate for a bit.

"yes i am." and he heard Hyunah muttered 'i knew it'

"don't tell her." Zico said.

"And i suppose it was you who showed up the other days, taking her for ice cream?" she asked again.

"yes.." Zico sigh and to his surprise, Hyunah squealed.

"This is so interesting. Tell me everything! and by the way zico. I prefer you than junhyung. waaaaayyy prefer you" she said.

Zico smiles as he started to explain everything to your best friend.

"I'll help" she said before she ends the call.

***

2011/05/09 monday

By seoulchae