Denial

I'll take care of her

 

You woke up with swollen eyes. You tiredly drag your body to the bathroom and showered while Hyunah is still in her dreamland. 20 minutes later, you walked out of the bathroom wearing the clothes your stylist picked for you. Yes you're the daughter of the Lee corporation, the biggest corporation in korea. Ever since you become blind, your parents decided to hire a stylist to help pick your clothes.

 

You tried to wake Hyunah up.

"hyunah, wake up" you said as you shook her body.

"ngh... you?"Hyunah groaned a little before she opens her eyes and saw you standing next to the bed.

"I'm gonna tell the servant to cook first okay." You said as you exit your room. Hyunah sighed. 

'that sad eyes should be gone...' she thought.

Hyunah tried to finds her phone and dials Zico's number.

"what?" Zico asked.

"Are you here yet?" she asked.

"Of course not. I'm on my way..." Zico said.

"What are you going to tell her?"

"I don't know. By the way, i think my brother is going there later.." Zico said before he ends the call.

Hyunah showered and went to the dining room for breakfast.

"How are you, you?" Hyunah asked and you smiled sadly.

"Still the same huh?" she said and you nod.

"Well.. anyway.. Zico's coming in a while.. We-- He got something to tell you..." Hyunah said.

"okay" you said.

***

"Um.." Hyunah looked at you nervously.

"I know it might be hard to be taken.. But you have to believe me, you. and please don't be mad." Zico said.

You nod in confusion.

"okay. what do you want to tell me anyway?" you asked.

"Junhyung hyung is my twin" Zico said and your eyes widened.

"Jinjja?!" you asked.

"yeah..."

"No wonder you guys sounds so similar... why do you think i'm gonna be mad?"

"That's not all.."

"okay..."

Zico looked at Hyunah, asking for help.

"you, you know that Junhyung used to be so nice and all right? Before he confessed..." you nod at her words.

"Well.. th-that person is not Junhyung...." Hyunah said.

"It can't be...." you shook your head.

"It's true.. It was me.. i got into an accident and i thought i'm gonna die so i asked junhyung hyung to be with you. I never thought you're gonna suffer with him. If i know this, i won't let junhyung talk to you at all.." Zico said.

You shook your head and tears started to fall.

"No.. impossible.." your lips tremble.

"I never heard of Zico before..." you said.

"Do you remember when junhyung told you he changed his name?" Zico asked and you nod.

'from now on, call me junhyung okay? I don't like my old name...' his words started to swirl on your mind.

"Do you remember his old name? or you can say, MY name?" Zico asked again and you nod.

"Jiho" Both of you said in unison and you cover your mouth.

***

2011/05/10 tuesday

By seoulchae