what would you do

I'll take care of her

You have to go to the hospital again today, but since Hyunah said she wants to come with you, you decided to wait for her in front of the school.

"you?" someone called.

you jumped a bit. and you heard someone chuckled and hug you.

"i miss you" he whispered and you smile.

"junhyung oppa"

"What are you going to do today?" he asked, playing with your fingers.

"um,, hyunah is going to take me to the hospital. I'm having my checkup again.."

"when will you be able to see?"

"i don't know.. soon, i hope... i hate not knowing who called, unable to text.. unable to see anything..." you sigh and he kissed your head.

"don't force it... i know you'll be able to see soon. want me to take you and hyunah to the hospital?" he asked and you nod.

"is it okay? You're not busy?" you asked.

"I'm never busy for my girl. Cmon, Hyunah is out now" he said as hyunah runs closer.

"Let's go. What are you doing here, junhyung?" hyunah smiles.

"I'm taking you and my girl to the hospital." he smiles back.

"Good. Let's goo~!!!" she said.

***

"Hyunah..." you called your best friend as you wait for your turn. Junhyung left already.

"hm?"

"what happened to junhyung oppa?" you asked and Hyunah looked at you nervously.

"what do you mean?"

"He's different, hyunah... i know oppa... even when he's still the old junhyung, he's not as caring as this.... This is like a different person" you sigh.

"you... If he's not junhyung what would you do?" Hyunah didn't answer your question.

You thought for a while.

"well... I don't know.. junhyung oppa.. i love him a lot, hyunah.. but if he's not going to be the old junhyung..i don't know'' you teared up and Hyunah hugs you.

"you... Someone is waiting for you... don't focus on junhyung" she whispered but you didnt hear it.

***

2011/05/09 monday

By Seoulchae