He despises ice cream

I'll take care of her

 

You happily walked towards the school. Junhyung greets you with his usual quick peck on the cheek.

'He changed his perfume again..' you sigh after you hug him.

Your smile soon faded into a frown when you heard girls squealing. And this time, Junhyung flirts back. You puffed your cheek and sigh. 

"Get lost!" hyunah shouted at the girls and they run away.

"Why did you do that?" Junhyung asked, annoyed.

"well, YOUR GIRL is next to you. Be more considerate" she said.

"Where should we go today, you?" he asked.

"Ice cream?" you smile.

"You know i hate ice cream. Let's just go to a cafe and get some cake." He said.

"o-okay..." you mumbled.

'i guess yesterday was just a dream' you thought as Junhyung pulled you to his car.

'his old car' you thought.

"Oppa, can you take me at the hospital today?" you asked.

"Sure, but i can't stay  you. Sorry. I have some works to do" he said.

"It's okay" you smiled.

***

"Take care" You said as he kiss you quickly on the lips.

"Bye" he said and drove off.

You walked into the hospital. You were walking towards the elevator when someone tapped your shoulder.

"yes?" you asked.

" you! it's me, Zico!" he said and you smiled.

"It's been a while, Zico!" you said but then you stop walking.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, your perfume is just like junhyung's oppa new perfume" you said and continue walking.

"You don't like it?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I like it. smells nice and sweet" you smile and he laughed.

'his laughter is familiar...' you thought.

"hey, you, wanna hang out today?" he asked.

"Where?" you asked.

"um... the park? we can stroll around" he said.

"okay sure.. I'll just have my check up first okay?" you said and walked into Doctor Lee's office.

***

"So... who's junhyung?" Zico asked.

"Um, my boyfriend.. " you smile.

"Why isn't he here with you?" He asked and your smile disappeared. He can see sadness in your eyes.

"He's busy... as always.." you whispered the last part.

"He shouldn't treat you like that.." Zico said.

"He changed yesterday though." you smile before you slapped your head for pouring your heart out to Zico. He laughs.

"really? What did he do?"

"Um.. He was different. Everything about him is different. His perfume, his car, his attitude. He didn't flirt around. He even get me ice cream.."

"what's wrong with ice cream. It tastes good" Zico said and you chuckled.

"Junhyung oppa, hate, no Despise ice cream" you said.

***

"Thank you for today, Zico" you said, when Zico drops you of at your home.

"sure thing, by the way, call me oppa." he said with a smile.

"oppa?"

"yeah, you're younger than me, remember" he chuckled and you smile.

"sure, oppa. By the way, your car have the same sweet smell like Junhyung oppa's new car." you smiled.

"ah geurae? ha ha.. it's just a coincidence.. Night,  you!" he said.

"Good night, zico oppa. Be careful!" you said before you closed the door.

'Junhyung oppa didn't call me...' you sigh as you walked upstairs, to your room.

'but why don't i feel so sad like i used to?'

***

2011/05/08 sunday

By seoulchae