Sasaeng fan I

You Saved My Life

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING.

Okay - so I thought I would be able to write over holidays, but I was wrong.

And I won't be able to update every second day like I promised... *coughthatpromisewasalreadybrokencough*

The chapter will be a short one because I came back late from my training.

 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Zelo were sitting on a high chair, drinking water furiously. God, it tasted so good! You stopped drinking soon after,  but Zelo was still pouring more. "Are you that thirsty?" 

"Uh-uh. Just a liiii-ttle bit more." he gathered his fingers to show a little hole that wasn't even visible. 

There was a silence in between you two. But not in the room. Something was rustling. In the closet.

Your closet.

Zelo grabbed a knife, while you put a fight position. 

"Eh!" he whispered to you. "You go after me, alright?". You looked blankly at him. "I'm not gonna die, you know. Not to brag myself, but I-" "Then don't." he gave you a cut up. Pfft.. What a.. Ugh.. 

You quietly stepped in your room. Looking around you saw nothing. Crumbling sound. I wonder what that could be?

A sasaeng fan. Writing her investigation diary. Oh no.

 

You were on the right side of closet. Zelo was on left. 

 

Three...

Two...

One...

 

"Whoah!" arms flew in the air. Sasaeng fan's. She widened her eyes and started to scream dramaticly. That wasn't a pleasant sound.

You covered your ears. What's going on?! 

Sasaeng almost ran away, but the thing is that Zelo found himself leaning against the door, not letting her out. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" he pointed out his knife and gave her a sharp look.

There's no answer.

"Answer me!"

There's still no answer.

"Ya.. Who are you and why are you here and what do you want?" you asked innocently. But the fan was crazy looking at you. "AND WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU HIS GIRLFRIEND?! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!! GET OUT OF HERE! This is Zelo's bedroom.. That's why I'm here.."

She had that dirty mind AND . Plus she was rude. A sasaeng, definitely.

"Why would I get out?! He is my friend! And gross!!" you almost made a dying face. Not to offend Zelo.

But to offend her. "What did you just say?!" 

Ooh. She got angry.

"You b*tch!!" she ran onto you. Well, not quite. Your leg just acidently wanted to stretch right in the middle of her face.

She cried holding her nose. And Zelo was shocked by her. "G-g-get out.... Please..?"

"I WILL BE BACK! You won't get rid of me just like that." she stood up and made her 'diva' way out.

"Sorry for the nosebleed!" you said before closing the door.

 

Ooh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That girl.. She seems known... 

'Diva'saeng thought to herself on her way to the office. Oh, yeah. Sasaengs had offices. And books. And spying technology. All equipment.

There isn't a thing they missed.