Just The Beginning

You Saved My Life

Picture credit: ThrowingUpRainbows

 

Italics are thoughts, also can be used when talking on the phone (talk from the other side) and if there are thoughts while talking over the phone, thickness of the words will be different. Also used when something is said on TV or other kind of technology.

*feeling/place* words between stars are feelings, or something that is being done, not really as a feeling or a job but like 'blushing' 'sigh' and etc. Also can be a place. I won't use it much, though.

For those who don't know Korean yet, I'll write words in Hangul and do translations at the beginning of the each chapter.

 

Aegyo - ( ex. a cute face, cute pouting, bbuing bbuing.. I think everybody knows what is that xD I won't explain)

Gwaenchanha? - Are you okay? (also means 'I'm okay.')


You are a different kind. People call you 'Neon Blue Eyed Girl."

Yes, many people have blue eyes or light blue eyes, but yours are different. Instead of the regular blue color, yours are a dark neon color.

 

You know, people say that it's better to have a family. Feel sympathetic those who don't have them — but you don't think so! Well, you mean, if you have parents that you have (in this story), who would like to have them? I know. Here, where you live, it's a real beauty. You just don't like one thing about it: them. You'll meet them.

 

''Elina! Come on, clean the table and wash the floor. And stop going in the woods. You look like an idiot on a tree!''

 ''Yes,mother.'' you called back with a sigh. Let's stop right there. Your mother doesn't like you so much. She thinks of you as an adopted orphan who is annoying.

 

 ''Hey, ugly duckling. You'll always be that.'' she put on an evil smile. The "She" is your mean, spoiled, little sister. She loves insulting you.

 

 ''You! Dirty little beast,'' he mumbled under his breath, barely audible to human ears.  ''Bring me my coat, I have to go.''

He is your stepfather. Your stepfather signed up as a member of 'The New President Competition'.

There were two days before announcing the new president.

 

''Hey. Here is 10 dollars for my little girl. You just clean the table, I'll wash the floor. OK?'' 

''Sure,grandma.'' you were really happy talking to her. Grandma is awesome. She loves you.

 

''Soo.. today is the day that we'll see who wins for the President. I hope you lose, dad.'' you smiled like you planned a revenge on him. Actually, you do want a revenge on him.

[TV]:''The votes are out. The winner is...'' *The moment* ''Mr--'' they showed dad's picture on TV. You didn't listen after just saying 'Mr.'. You didn't have to. You couldn't believe it. Things just got worse.

 

Just a day later:

He did what?! you thought to yourself.

Borders between surrounding countries and your country were closed. People were forbidden to leave, but if you come in, there is no way back.

 

You were so angry, you couldn't explain how much you were angry. To spice it up, you were also on your period.

Poor people who trusted him. He actually turned them into zombies and now they don't know what's happening...They know nothing now...

 

You're at home alone now.

You the TV. [News]:''President's daughter tried to kill him. The police are coming to take her to jail right away.''

you shouted out loud, ''WHAT?!''

''The president came with a bloody outfit and scattered hair, with the rest of his family following. His wife announced that that was their daughter's fault. Daughter Elina's.''

 

You packed your luggage, not much though, and stole the car keys and a lot of money.

 

''They should be saying:'the President is trying to kill his daughter. There is no reason. We should catch him and find another president!''

 

Lucky you! It was 8PM and it was dark a bit. You were driving car perfectly, and it was your first time! You knew how to drive, simply by looking at other people driving.

Since you were running away and you knew Korea a bit, you located South Korea, Seoul, on GPS. It was a place you have always wanted to visit. And since you couldn't pass the line, you hit the gas/accelerator and you started driving at your biggest speed - 320km/h -

You were afraid, but you were brave enough to take a risk. Police started to chase you, but they lost you, you were too fast for them.

As days were passing, you made it into North China. You ran out of fuel and you ate all of your food. You had a lot of money with you so you took a bus to South Korea, but the bus wasn't going to Seoul, it was going to Incheon. Bus made a big circle near Seoul so you took off the bus at about 20km far from Seoul.

It was evening already.

 

In every country police knew about you. And there you go, walking all alone in the middle of the road. From nowhere, there goes police.

 

''Ya! Do you need a ride,stranger?''

 ''Sure.''

 

They weren't sure, but they recognized you. They were taking you to the police station, and you knew that, so you -5km from Seoul- said that you have to use the bathroom.

You were good at acting.

The car stopped near the sea.

Height was 10 meters from you to sea. You didn't care about height, it was all normal for you, you got used to jump of the trees, you remember? ''You look like an idiot on a tree!'' as your mother says. You may look like an idiot, but it saves your life (from now on daily). *smirk* Soo.. You jumped of the cliff.

It wasn't hard and you jumped into sea.

 

It was cold. You started to freeze, since the sea was cold, it was spring so normally, it's still fresh.

You started to walk on the coast.. It was nice... Warm sand..

At that time, police realized you were gone. But they didn't chase after you, they just decided to forget you as if nothing happened. If the President knew that they found you and then lost you, he'd kill them.

Two hours later you were in Seoul. You were really cold and your feet were killing you. You leaned against the hotel wall, since it was the closest building, and you tried to fall asleep. Few minutes later you heard a familiar voice...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hotel wall you have layed against, was the hotel that B.A.P was in.

As TS Entertainment was reconstructing, they had to stay over somewhere else. But it wasn't safe to be with their families, so they decided for a hotel. Zelo was the only one there, since other members had some duties to do so they were coming the other day.

 

.. wow! This hotel is so cool! It's all mine. Not really, but I am the only member here! Zelo came to the counter and they said he was on the 15th floor.

Aaah.. There is an elevator... What a relief!

If it weren't for that elevator, he would've gone nuts climbing all those stairs.

 

It's beautiful! The view is so relaxing. This is my time alone so I'm going for a walk..

 

On his way out he saw a girl laying on the hotel wall... She was all messed up and dirty. She smelled on the sea which kind of surprised him..

 

 ''Gwaenchanha?''

 

She looked very sick and tired. He guessed she was sleeping, so he took her into his hotel room.