The Ring I

You Saved My Life

"Are you okay?" Zelo asked you. "Yes, I am. A bit shocked..."

There was silence. But not for long.. 

"OH MY GOD! That hit with your leg and her face after it and ooah!!" Zelo did grimace which made you grin. "Zelo, haha, you really got into my hit?" "Yes!" He had that baby smile on him.

Since he was near the door, he opened it slowly to see if there are any sasaengs left. Nope. Everything's clear.

"Let's go check it out!" you had a smirk on your face.

"What do you mean?"

"Well... I want to go outside in the garden, I really like it and I haven't seen it all. And, to me, it was fun running away from sasaengs." and then you laughed a bit harder remembering what happened in the elevator minutes ago.

Zelo knew exactly what were you thinking about. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

On your way down you took the elevator, but you decided to walk from the third floor. 

 

"Oh, come on! Tell me what happened in the elevator! I know you're laughing about that!" 

"Noo..."

"Ait, jinjja!" he pouted. Aha! "If you don't tell me, I am going to tickle you!"

"I am not ticklish!" you lied.

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"Yes, I a-" 

 

You bursted out laughing because he started to tickle you. You couldn't stand on your feet anymore so you fell down on the floor. But you weren't the only one laughing. He laughed because of your laughter. He kneeled down just to tickle you and keep you laughing.

You started to move away, so he sat on top of you, so he could keep you tickling.

And then the elevator door opened. Ghm. You two were on the second floor. And then you entered the elevator and went on the first floor. And then, again, the elevator door opened.

 

There were four people waiting. Mother with her childer, a boy and girl. They all had their mouth opened and mother covered her children's eyes and took them the staircase way. And there was a granny with a crazy expression on her face.

"You filthy childer! Oh my!!" she said on Korean and took her purse and started hitting you with it.

Zelo took your hand and pulled you outside, but the granny was still chasing. All employees were watching you.

You two were still laughing. "I guess your wish came true!" he screamed out because of loss of his breath when you two were on the other side of the hotel. Well, front yard.

 

You decided to climb up a tree. 

"And what about me?"

"Nothing. You run." you smirked.

"Hey?!"

"Come." you smiled and gave him a hand.

 

"You're really strong." "Well.. yeah.." you didn't know how to respond on that.

 

Granny was walking through the garden. "Where did you go? Doing filthy things again, ye?" she tilted her head.

You two looked through treetop and laughed silently. Man, that day was filled with laughter!

You looked around the tree full of leaves, and saw some kind of ring. "Hey, look at this!" you climbed up to another branch.

It really was a ring! Most beautiful you ever saw.

"Hey, Zelo, I got a ring here! I'm coming down, watch out!"

"No, you watch out! That branch is cracking!"

"What branch?" you looked down and it broke. "Aaah!" 

 

Lucky you, in Zelo's arms. You felt a bit weird in that position.. You know.. A boyfriend-girlfrind hug..

"Are you okay?" he was worried. "Yes, I am fine."

You looked at him. "Two times thank you." 

"You're welcome."

 

You two stared at each other for some time. Snap out of it! You looked down and got of him.

That was awkward.

 

You looked for granny and she was gone. But before you climbed down, you put that ring on your finger. 

A twisting energy passed through your body. Your eyes glowed. And then it stopped.

What was that...

 

Zelo saw it, but he was under the tree so he acted as if he saw nothing. He was scared a bit, but something was telling him not to be scared.

 

 

 

 

Because he felt it too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hehe >:D something's going on.

Comment and subscribe! Thank you!