Zelo's English

You Saved My Life

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a REALLY long time.. There are various reasons.. But now I have time and I'll upload almost every day, if not, then it's probably a big test in my school, and if I don't upload over the week, then I'll upload more chapters over the weekend, okay?

I also made light changes, so it would be the best to re-read this story. 

This chapter is short, and is a part of next chapter that I'll write tomorrow because I forgot how I wanted to keep on writing this story. Sorry *bow*

Uri - Our

Saram - Person

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You felt bad because you've said those things so you grabbed Zelo's hand, started walking with him to the elevator saying:

''I'm sorry. I can be really bad in the morning.. Once you make me do various things and actions, I'll be so awake I won't be able to sleep. So come on! Let's go~''

 

You entered the elevator.

Zelo was happily jumping like a bunny and your left side of your lip smiled. He was just too cute to look at him so serious.

Three minutes later you came out of the elevator and Zelo left his card-key at the main desk. You came out at the front yard and your face was blank.

 

''It's beautiful!! I have never seen so beautiful hotel yard!'' Zelo smiled at you and said 

''That... nothing yet. You..see uri park! Now...THAT..s..beautiful! We go for a walk... and I be your travel guide! Okai?''

you smiled and said ''I heard those lines somewhere before.. It must've been in a drama, right? You still learn English, and when you talk, you stutter. And it's pronounced as 'oh kae y', not ' oh kai'.. I'll teach you English.''

 

Zelo looked at you in shock because, just because he didn't talk like a professional, he did understand like one.

 ''How..you know? Don't know ...me! You witch are?!''

 ''What?! A witch?! Ya! Do you think that even exists? And I know you, you are Zelo, right? I am a fan, but not like crazy ones and that stuff. I didn't tell you because you would feel weird and embarrassed while being with me. I am really sorry! *bow*''

 ''Oh.. I am sorry... You arrrr.. not witch.'' he smiled cutely.

 

You knew him very well just by being his fan!

 

''You know.. My English isn't that bad.. When I meet... anew saram, I get too nervice....talk English so I stutter... But I do understand everything.. Actual. almost everything..''

 ''Then, I guess you're not nervice around me anymore?''

 ''I ctink.''

 

When you heard him say 'ctink' instead of 'think' you puffed out laughing until your face turned really red..

It sounded like 'stink' rather than 'think'. He tried to say 'th' sound but ended up saying 'c'

 

''Ya! Don't make fun of me!'' Ahh.. So embarrassing..

 ''Oh.. Now we talk like a professional?''

 ''Ya!''

 

 I kept laughing at it..

 

''Okay, okay.. I'll stop laughing...'' *...* 

 

Then you looked at each other and both of you puffed out laughing really hard.