And you are..?

You Saved My Life

If you ever wish to make me a poster or anything else, feel free to do it. ;) If I post your picture, I WILL write who the credit is for. (I'll write 'picture credit:someone' only once under the picture, because I'll probably use that one poster for all the time. If not, then I'll write 'picture credit:someone' at the end of the story. K? k :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ani(yo) - No (when you add 'yo' at the end, it gets formal)

Wae? - Why?

Jebal - Please

Ne - Yes

Kamsaha(b/m/p)nida - Thank you (it can be b/p or m, depending on how you read it) (formal way)

Jinjja - Really

Jeogi - Here, Look, Hey

Ani(yo) - No

Jigeum - Now, At This Moment

Meoggo - Eat

Komawo - Thank you (friendly)

A(p/b)eoji - Father

Yugamimnida - I'm sorry (in a sympathy way)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat down and layed on the wall, trying to fall asleep.

A few minutes later you heard someone's voice. It was familiar. Was it... Zelo?

You were so frozen...

 

 ''Gwaenchanha?'' 

 

You were really sick and to tried to answer, but the words wouldn't come out of your mouth.

Suddenly, he started carrying you. You didn't bother much, so you kept on sleeping. You thought it was just a dream.

Your eyes were half open and you saw him taking you in the elevator. It was 15th floor button that he pressed.

He took you in his room and placed you in his bed and tried to warm you up. He was waiting for you to wake up.

At about midnight, you woke up.

 

 '' Where am I?''

 ''It's...okay. Are...you okay?''

 

You couldn't believe that Zelo was talking to you. He didn't know much English though. Or he was just nervous.

 

 ''I'm cold, thanks for asking... You are Zelo?'' you thought you were going nuts.

 ''Yes. You need...something?''

 ''No, thanks.''

 ''What...happen...you?''

 

 Although he didn't talk English very well for now, he understood almost everything.

 

 ''I got lost...Anii..I ran away from my country to here. My father tried to kill me.''

 

 You took the remote controller and the TV. 

 

News: ''The girl's name is Elina. The President, her father, is looking for her. As we find her, she will go straight to the jail.''

 

 ''They are saying the truth, but my dad is lying. He is claiming that I tried to kill him, but I didn't.. He tried to kill me.''

 ''Wae?''

 ''I don't know. But, please, don't tell anyone that I'm here, please, help me hide, just let me stay here for a few days. Jebal!''

 ''Ne. I help you.''

 ''Kamsahamnida! Jinjja kamsahamnida!''

 

He smiled and you still couldn't believe it. You both went to sleep then. He was lying on the other bed and you were in his bed.

 

 ''Ya...Jeogi..You won't tell the police I'm here or something?''

 ''Aniyo..''

 ''Kamsahamnida.''

 ''Go sleep, jigeum...''

 ''Goodnight.''

 ''Goodnight.''

you smiled.

 

Why would her father try to kill her? I'm not sure if I should trust her... But she makes me feel somehow safe, more than ever.. Maybe she's just a person with a good vibe outside?

 

Next morning:

You went to shower and you showered in your clothes because you didn't have anything with you. Everything you had is now gone. Then you came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. 

Her outter appearance is really fascinating. She doesn't look ordinary. She is beautiful.

Zelo liked your looks. You were prettier than yesterday.

 

''Meoggo.''

 ''Komawo.'' 

''uhm.. Jeogi..Why...your apeoji..?''

 ''He is my stepfather. My mother isn't my biological mother either. I am an orphan. One day I went into orphanage to find out more about myself. They said I was found in a wood laying on stones when I was a baby. Some old lady found me, but as she got to the orphanage the only thing she said was: 'I found her in the wood on stones.' And suddenly she got a heartattack. Everybody says she looked surprised when she came. Like she saw something. But in a good way.''

 ''Wa~Yugamimnida...'' She is an orphan.. 

 ''Gwaenchana...I am all great being alone...''

 ''And parents... Wae.. adopt?''

 ''They adopted me because my stepmother couldn't give a birth... She picked me because I was the prettiest, lady said... My mother always hated me because I wasn't as she expected me to be. One day, she actually came home crying out of happiness because she made it to be pregnant. My sister was perfect to her and I was only becoming bigger trash to her so she had me as a slave.''

 ''Oh..~''

 ''It's okay.'' 

 

So you ate your breakfast. And then he, 10 minutes after, said something just to make you smile.

Well, he made it. He also made you choke a little.

 

I noticed she knew Korean, though she's not from here. Maybe she's a fan.

 he thought.