Sleep'ducking'

You Saved My Life

You were sweating like a jogging man! Like that big sweating fat! As there was no power, there was no ventilator, so it became stuffy and hot.

Zelo was sleeping in a corner next to yours.

Apparently, it looks like he is awake. Looks like, but isn't. He sleepwalks. But you didn't know that.

 

"Oh..? Zelo! You're awake! I'm so glad!" you grabbed him as if he was your teddy bear. Or squirrel. Squirrels are better.

There was a smile on your face and your heart.

 

"What kind of duck are you?" Zelo pushed you like a cute pouted robot.

You fell back on your . One of your eyebrows was lifted up and your face was messed up in feelings you felt, and it was quite near weirdness, but fear too. 

"Eh?"

Before you could say anything else, Zelo took your forefinger and lifted your arm looking at your.. armpit?!

"What kind of feather is yours? Are you Donald Duck?" His eyes weren't looking right in your eyes, but in your nose bridge. Just like he was blind.
His small smile grew into an eye smile and a cute grin. He actually dreamed a duck. A humanlike duck. "Bba! Bwa! Ppa!" He scattered his arms everywhere around him just to chase you away.

You just starred.

"Zelo? Are you okay? Or you're just messing with me, right?"

You were actually terrified by sleepwalkers. It made you scared.
You slowly crowled on your back, pulling yourself to the other side.

"Ppwak! Bbwak! Duckie! Ya, shyu shyu!" he kept being weird.

But it was cute.

 

Sure, he made you scared so much, but you didn't know what to do about your fear. Somewhere deep you felt happy seeing him like this, it made your heart pound. It was familiar. That's why you decided to try to relax.

Believe it or not, you acted like a duck. 

"Bbwak! Ppwak!" oh, God.. I can't believe I'm doing this!

You laughed along with him and both of you had fun. Well, you, he was sleepwalking. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile you were 'ducking' in the elevator, sasaengs left, and director put power back on. 

Not to be surprised, but his hair wasn't just on his head. Ouch.

 

The elevator started to ride again and it went right up top. 15th floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't right to wake Zelo up. It could've made a big mess. Luckily, elevator ride was making him sleepy. Or rather was making him back to normal.

You didn't notice you were riding until 7th floor when full power was on, and a normal light was , not red anymore. You noticed you were laying against elevator door and Zelo was on the other side, reaching for you. His eyes were slowly shuting as he was gently leaning on you to go back to sleep. He rested his head on your clavicle.

You dramaticly gasped your feelings out.

He was sleeping and you embraced him with your right hand, ruffling his curly hair. You got so carried away that when the elevator doors opened, you fell on your back, pulling him with you.

Then he woke up.

His eyes were opening in huff. Light was too disturbing.

"Oww.. Where am I?"

He was looking around until he saw you. And you were just staring at the ceiling.

"Oh!" Zelo squeeked. "You're here! What happened, though?" he pouted looking at that red coloured carpet. You weren't answering so he looked just a bit up to see you, since you were laying on the carpet.

"Ya..?" Zelo touched you as if you were a defunct, as if he was scared.

You just gasped still looking at ceiling and humbly smiling, like you were trying to save smiles for later.

And then you came back to reality. "Oh!" and you pointed your eyes at him.

"What?" He made a cute minion voice.

"Nothing.." you nodded as if you were approving of something or just saying 'yes'.

"There were fangirls, you remember?" it took a minute for him to remember because he was unconscious. He nodded his head in aprrovement even before saying "Ne."

"Let's go back to our room now. We're on our floor." you took a swig of your own saliva remembering your 'duckness' in the elevator.

 

And, even though you didn't know, he knew what happened in elevator. Even if he was sleepwalking. That's the reason why he smiled all the way to the room, and longer. And that's why it took him a minute to remember fangirls. It was distracting him from his own thoughts.