Chapter 8

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

Finally we reach our destination. Everyone getting really excited. This time we are letting our stress out. I really love the beach because it so calm and peaceful even there are a lot of people. My best friends already went playing in the sea water while I was walking along the shores. I bend my knee when I see the beautiful seashells. I look at all my best friends having a lot of fun playing with the sea water. I still walking along the shores and didn’t realize that someone walking behind me. I was about to turn around when the person carried me bridal style.

“Aaaahhh~!!! Daehyunnie! Put me down!” I said to him.

Daehyun didn’t hear me and throw me inside the sea water with him. I was wringing wet from head to toe.

“Hahaha~! Poor our Hyunnie.” I heard Zinger said.

“I think that is your plan right. Kya~!” I said and begin the water war among us.

We have a lot of fun. After about 15 minutes playing with the water, I was about stand up want to get out from the sea water but had been pull back by Daehyun and I fall to Daehyun.

“Where are you going? Just have some more fun okay.” Daehyun said to me.

“I’m tired and thirsty.” I said to him.

"You just play with the sea water in a minutes ago then you are tired and thirsty." Daehyun said that to me.

"Okay fine. Let me go alone." I said that to him.

“Okay okay. Let’s go we get some ice cream or cool blog." Daehyun said that to me.

“Okay.” I said.

Daehyun and I get up and get ready walking to the stall selling ice cream and cool blog drink.

“Where both of you want to go want to go?” Young Jae asked us.

Daehyun show the sign that we go buy a drink. Young Jae nodded his head and asked us to buy for all of them. We show the sign ‘OK’ and continue walking to the stall. I order chocolate blog for me and strawberry flavour for the Secret members. Daehyun order the same like me and he choose the peppermint flavour  for B.A.P members. He paid all of that and I carry half of it and he carries half of it. We walking back to where are we. I hand them their drink. I drink my own one. I feel pain on my stomach because I didn’t eat my lunch and drink the cool blog. I ignore the pain. They all put their drink and continue playing with the water. At first I thought I can stay there watch them but Daehyun pull me together with him.

“You all, come we playing beach volley ball?” Hyosung suggest her idea after all of them tired playing in the sea water.

“Okay! Who lose the game treat the dinner?” Him Chan said.

“Okay agree.” All of them said.

“You all can I not join in.” I said to them.

“Why? Scared that you are lose?” Daehyun said.

“Aniya! I’m just not in mood to play.” I said to him.

“Aish! No excuse!” Hyosung said to me and drag me together.

“Let’s divide the group.” Him Chan said.

Hyosung and Him Chan playing ‘rock-paper-scissors’. Since we are eleven people and one person will not play. I really hope that the person is me but Yong Guk is the one not playing. He be as a referee. I was in the group same as Daehyun, Him Chan, Zelo, and Young Jae. Hyosung, Ji Eun, Sun Hwa, Zinger and Jong Up in the same group. We start playing. I was really good in volleyball but, because of my gastric pain I can’t concentrate on the game. So far we are leading the game..

“Hahaha~! Ready to lose dear.” Him Chan said to his girlfriend, Hyosung.

“Aish~! In your dream darling!” Hyosung said.

We still get points and still leading the game. I really can’t stand the feeling on my stomach. I breathe in and out and relax a bit and not think much of my stomach pain. I try to stay focus in this game.

“Jong Up-ah, make sure that we get the point. Arraseo?” Hyosung said.

“Arraseo.” Jong Up said.

Jong Up throw the ball and unfortunately the ball straight to my stomach until I yell in pain and fall down.

“Ouch~!” I said in pain on my stomach.

“Hyunnie! Are you okay? I’m sorry.” Jong Up said.

The pain that I get is seriously cannot be tell. I hold my stomach. Daehyun helps me to stand up but I can't stand up and he helps me to sit down beside Yong Guk.

“Are you okay or not?” Yong Guk asked me.

“Pain is little only. It’s okay.” I said weakly tone.

“Crazy girl. You are in pain and say that a little. Come we go to the clinic.” Daehyun said.

“Aish~! That’s little only. It will be okay soon. Don’t worry okay.” I said.

Because of me in that state, Yong Guk stops the game and we win the game and Hyosung will treat us dinner. We all going change our wet clothes to a nice clothes and went to the restaurant. Seriously I don’t have any appetite to eat since I didn’t eat my meal on time. I'm the one who eat my dinner slowly.

“Yah~ Hyunnie why are are eating so slow today?” Hyosung said to me.

“Darling, you should understand her. Her stomach still pain I think. That’s why she cannot force herself to eat so fast.” Him Chan said.

“I’m done.” I said.

“Seriously? So, little. Are you sure?” Ji Eun asks me.

“Yes, I’m sure. I’m full already.” I said to her.

“Okay, we won’t force you to eat some more.” Ji Eun said.

I take out my gastric pills from my pocket.

“What is that?” Daehyun asking me.

“Huh? Owh~ This is my gastric pills.” I said to him.

“Why you eat those pills?” Daehyun asking me again.

“Actually, I have my gastric today. That’s why I eat these medicine.” I said to him.

“You didn’t eat your meal on time. Am I right?” Ji Eun said.

"Nae." I simply said that to her.

"Make sure that after this you eat your meal on time. I don't want see you eating those medicines. It's hurt me you know seeing you like this." Daehyun said full of concern. 

I nodded my head and put my gastric pills inside my mouth and swallow it with the help of mineral water. I can feel a little bit better. After all of us finish eating dinner, we all going back home. They all send me home.

“Thanks for enjoyable day for today. I really had fun.” I said that to them.

“Bye Hyunnie take care.” They all said.

I giggle and bid them goodbye. I see they all cars disappear from my sight and I went my house. I open the door and see that my parent still haven’t at home. I put my dirty clothes in the washing machine and change before I slam my body on my bed. I hug my teddy bear tightly.

“Daehyun really care about me. Is it he just see me as normal friends and not more than that? The way he care about me like a boyfriend care about his girlfriend.” I said and smile alone while hug the teddy bear and hold the necklace around my neck that he gives to me. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyong my beloved subbies and silent reader...

HyeunKimmy back to update....

How this chapter? I know it's boring.... Mianeiyo.... I know I'm a bad author....make you all wait for it....... 

(please do subscribe and leave comment) 

^O^