Chapter 17

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

After a week of the incident, the bruise part of my face already recover. Because of my bruised face, I didn’t come to the college. Today, I come to the college to catch up the lesson. As usual I will be at the cafeteria and see B.A.P and Secret already there.

“Hi you all.” I said when I’m join them.

“Hi Hyunnie.” All of them said.

“Your wrist okay or not?” Him Chan asked me.

“A little bit. It’s okay it will heal soon so, don’t worry about me okay.” I said and give them warming smile.

“Hyunnie, will you join us tonight?” Hyosung asked me.

“Do you have any plan for tonight?” I asked them.

“Yes. Tonight we all want to give support for B.A.P for their dance competition tonight. That’s why we all want you to join us. You want to join us or not?” Hyosung said to me.

“Hhmm…. Okay. When will you girls want to pick me up?” I asked all the Secret members.

“Later I will text message you. So, make sure that you hear that your phone ringing.” Zinger said that to me.

“Okay.” I said.

Then, all of us went to our class. I sit at my usual place. Less than a minute Seung Ah comes and sits beside me. I try to not talk to her but she talks to me first.

“You didn’t tell your best friends right after what we did on you?” Seung Ah said that to me.

“Yes of course I didn’t tell them. If I tell them definitely they all won’t believe me.” I said and still look at my flash card notes.

“Owh yeah. Of course they all won’t believe you because we always nice towards them right.” Seung Ah said.

“Whatever.” I said.

My lecturer comes and starts continue with her lesson. I concentrate what my lecturer explain. After 4 hours, she asks us to do an assignment based on the topic that my lecturer just explain. I take note what she wants that must be in her assignment. Then, the class end.  I pick up my stuff and put it inside my bag. I went out from the class. I check on my phone. While I was checking my phone, umma text message me to go home early.

“Why umma asked me to go home early?” I said to myself.

I put back my phone inside my pocket and begin to walk to the main gate. But then, my best friends stops right in front of me.

“Hi Hyunnie.” All of them said.

“Hi you all.” I said to them.

“You look rushing to go home today.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“I have to go home early today.” I said.

“But this still early right. Can we out for a while.”  Zinger said.

“No I can’t sorry you all.” I said that to them so that they can understand me right now.

“Why?” Sun Hwa asking me.

“My umma just message me that she asks me to go home early.” I said that to her.

“Why? Is it anything happen?” Daehyun turns to ask me.

“I don’t know why. I want to reply umma message but I don’t have any credit left on my phone.” I said that to Daehyun.

“Hhmmm…. Gwenchana. Hyunnie can go home first. We can hangout together in another day and tonight we will meet her right. She coming along right to watch us dance in dance competition tonight. Just wait for tonight.” Him Chan said.

“Hhmm… That’s right.” Yong Guk said agree what Him Chan said just now.

“I miss to hangout with Hyunnie noona. Recently Hyunnie noona look so busy. Hope that we can hangout together like other days.” Zelo said and pout.

“It’s okay. We still have a lot of time together. Like Him Chan said we can hangout in another day and I'm coming for tonight watching you all right. Just wait for tonight.” I said to him.

“Hhmm… Okay.” Zelo said.

“Okay you all. I have to go now. See you all later. Annyeong.” I said to them bid them goodbye.

I walk out from the college area to the bus stop. Less than a minute the bus arrive. I feel relieve because I no need to wait for the bus. I get into the bus and have a seat near the window. Then, the bus arrive at my housing area. I get off the bus and straight to my house. I open the my house’s door and see that my living room is too messy. I look at my family picture that is broken into pieces. Then, I went into my room and see my room also like living room but this time my best friends and me having picture in a frame also broke into pieces and the picture of mine have been tear into many pieces. Then, I went to my parent’s room. I see that umma sitting on the bed and crying.

“Umma.” I said.

“Hyunnie.” Umma said.

I went to umma and hug umma. Umma still sobbing in my hug. I patted umma’s back.

“What happen actually? Why our house like this? Is anything precious things of your lost?” I asked too many question directly to umma.

“Umma also don’t know what happen actually. There is nothing lost but…..” Umma said and didn’t finished her words.

“But what umma?” I asked umma.

“Umma think that there is someone out there is jealous with our family happiness. Did you see that our family picture have been tear into pieces and all the frame is broke.” Umma said.

“Not only that. My picture with my best friends also like that. Everything have been tear into pieces.” I said that to umma.

“But who did that to our family? Why they jealous our family happiness? We didn’t do anything wrong.” Umma said and still sobbing.

“Relax umma. This problem will go away soon. Relax okay. Take a deep breath.” I said to umma.

“I’m so lucky that I have a understanding daughter like you Hyunnie.” Umma said and hug me.

"Uhhmm…. Umma, did appa know about this?” I asked umma .

But less than a second I asked umma that question, appa get into the room immediately.

“Yeobo, what happen?” Appa asked umma.

“Mollayo eotteoke.” Umma said.

“Appa I think you should accompany umma. I want to clean all the messy.” I said to appa and leave my parent’s room.

I went to the living room and start to collect the tear picture and the broken frame. I carefully to avoid any injury on me. I put the broken frame in a plastic bag. Then, I arrange back all the furniture like before. Then, sweep the floor.  After that, I went to my room to do the same thing. While I was collecting the broken frame, my hand injured because I fall and my palm have a deep cut with a pieces of glass stuck in it. I scream and cry because of the pain. Maybe appa hear my scream and immediately come to my room.

“What happen dear?” Appa asked me.

“My hand appa.” I said and still sobbing and show the injured hand to appa.

“Omo~ Hyunnie, come we have go to the clinic.” Appa said that to me.

“What happen yeobo?” Umma asked appa.

“Hyunnie’s hand injured because there is a piece of glass stuck in her palm.” Appa said that to umma.

“Omo~! We need to hurry bring Hyunnie to the clinic. Hyunnie will loss a lot of blood.” Umma said that.

Umma wrap a pieces of clean cloth around my palm. Appa drive us to the nearby clinic. When, we arrive appa asked us to go first while appa find a spot to park his car. Umma and me get in to the clinic. Umma register my name and wait for the turn. We are so lucky that the clinic is not crowded just like other days. We just need to wait for a while.

“Kim Jae Hyun?” The clinic staff called my name.

“Huh? Nae.” I said and follow the staff to the doctor’s room and umma follow me.

When we get into the doctor’s room, the doctor asked me and umma seats in front of him.

“What is the problem?” The doctor asked me.

“My hand is bleeding.” I said and show my bleeding hand to the doctor.

“Omo~ That’s serious. Come we have to wash the blood away.” The doctor said.

The doctor wash the blood away from my hand’s. I winced in pain. Then, the doctor take out the glass pieces from my hand’s and I was screaming in pain and I'm crying because of the pain.

“I have to sew this cut. The cut is too big.” The doctor said make my eyes widen.

“Huh? This have to sew?” I asked the doctor.

“Nae.” The doctor said.

“Umma, I don’t want. That’s too pain plus I’m scared with that.” I said to umma.

“Just listen to the doctor. If not it will getting worst.” Umma said that to me.

I pout like a small kids. I really scared about that and try to run away but where and how I could run if umma standing near the room.

“Don’t worry Jae Hyun. If you think about the pain then it will pain. Try to think something happy that will make you smile and forget about the pain." The doctor said that to me.

“Is that working?” I asked the doctor.

“Of course. I already experience about this. Trust me.” The doctor said that to me.

“Hhmmm…. I try okay.” I said that.

“Good girl. Get some try and don’t give up.” The doctor said.

Then, I start thinking about my best friends, Daehyun and our happy memories while the doctor sew my cut on my hands. Then, without feeling any pain from the sew, the doctor done sewing my cut and cover it with bandage.

“Here that’s done. Jae Hyun did you feel the pain when I’m sewing the cut?” The doctor asked me.

“No. I didn’t feel any pain. Wow that’s really work.” I said that.

“You really good girl.” The doctor said that to me.

“Of course I am. Hehehe~!” I said and giggle in front of the doctor.

“I will prescribe the cream for the cut and make sure that you apply on it okay.” The doctor said.

“Okay doctor.” I said.

“And one more thing, I give an appointment for you to see me to open the sew part and the date is 31st July. Is it okay?” The doctor said that to me.

“Hhmm… Okay.” I said that.

 “Good. Okay we meet again on the date given and don’t put any force on your injured hand okay. See you later Kim Jae Hyun.” The doctor said that to me.

“Okay. Thank you doctor.” Umma and me said at the same time.

Then, umma and I went out from the doctor’s room and wait for the pharmacist give the cream to me. Then, the pharmacist called my name and give the information when to put the cream and give it to me. Umma paid for it. After that, umma and I try to find appa. Appa called for us.

“Yeobo, Hyunnie!” Appa said.

“Nae.” Umma and I said at the same time.

“Come, I park our car near here.” Appa said that to us.

We follow appa and get into the car and appa drives back home.

“How is our Jae Hyun?” Appa asked umma.

“Our Jae Hyun’s hand have to sew the cut and the doctor prescribe the cream for her cut. Then, the doctor give the appointment to her come again to open the sew cut.” Umma said that to appa while I’m sitting at the back seat and just listen it.

“Really? Poor our Hyunnie.” Appa said that.

“Our Hyunnie is really scared when the doctor said what to sew the cut.” Umma said to appa.

“Really? Hyunnie how you gonna be as a doctor if you scared about that.” Appa said.

“Yeobo you should see how cute our Hyunnie face when she begs not to sew the cut.” Umma adds make me feel embarrassed.

“Hyunnie… Hyunnie…” Appa said and shook his head and smile at me.

“Okay…. Okay… I know that I’m not supposed to do that. Enough okay.” I said and pout at my parent.

After 15 minutes of my appa drive, we arrive at our housing area. We all get out from the car and went up to our house. I straightly to my room and lay on my bed. I already clean all the messy in the living room and my room but my parent’s room I didn’t do that because of my hand injured. Then, I clean myself and wear ‘Winnie the Pooh’ night dress. Then, umma called for dinner. Appa just order pizza us. I eat only 3 pieces then full. I went back to my room. I’m hugging my bear and laying on my bed and look at my bandage hand.

“Definitely all of them ask about this if they saw this. Aish~! This week I’m always get cut. I don’t know what next.” I said that alone in my room.

Then, I got a message from Hyosung about our plan for support B.A.P in their dance competition. Aigoo~! How come Kim Jae Hyun forgot about that. Then, I hear the bell ringing from the front door.

“Hyunnie, your friends is here!” Umma said from the closed door.

“Nae~! I will out soon.” I said.

I get out from my room and see that my friends are here.

“Hyunnie, you didn’t dress up yet?” Hyosung said that to me.

“Hehehe~! Actually I'm forgot about that we are coming to support B.A.P in the dance competition.” I just giggle about that.

“Yah~! Palli palli! We need to hurry before B.A.P attack us for not coming.” Zinger said and push me back to my room for me to dress up.

I just choose skinny jean and brown colour kneel dress. It’s look perfect on me. Then, I take my handbag and put it my phone, key house if let say I come home late and my purse inside it. I just let my hair down and I didn’t put any make up because I don’t like it even I know make up can make my face beautiful but it’s okay I don’t mind since I'm a simple person. Then, I take my wedge-high heels and get out from my room.

“Woah~! Nice dress Hyunnie.” Zinger said that to me.

“Gomawo Zinger-ah.” I said.

“Let’s go later we will miss to watch their performers.” Hyosung said.

“Owh~! Okay.” All Secret members said at the same time.

“Umma, appa! I’m going out for a while.” I said and put in my heels.

“Okay. Be careful!” Umma and appa said at the same time.

“Okay.” I said and close the front door. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and silent reader. Sorry for not update for a while because I'm on vacation with my family in Australia. That's not my first time coming there but is my second time. I have a lot of enjoyable time. So, here is the update. I type this chapter so long then, I decide to separate it into two... Hope that you all can wait for it.... Please do subscribe and leave any comment... 
 

^O^