Chapter 31

As Long As We Are Still Together

After many hours in the flight, finally we arrived in London. I feel really excited since this is my first time I went to London. I look at aunty, uncle, Sung Jae and Areum get off from the flight while I let other went off first. I went off the flight and walking staright and searching for them. I went to them when Areum waving her hands calling me.

"Sorry if I late." I said that to them,

"It's okay dear. Aunty know that there are a lot of people here that's why Hyunnie hardly to find us." Aunty said that to me.

Just then, uncle come towards us while Sung jae pushing the trolley full with our luggage. We went to uncle's driver who already wait for us.

"Welcome back Mr. Kim." Uncle's driver said that to uncle.

"Thank you for come early to pick us here." Uncle said that to him.

"That's already my job like usual." He said that to uncle. 

We put our luggage in the car. Uncle car's can get enough until six to eight people. We get into the car, I seat beside Areum and look outside the car and see how beautifel the London city. When we arrive at uncle and aunty house, my eyes widen because how big their house. 

"Close your mouth a bit if not there is a lot fly here." Sung jae said that teasing me.

"You shut up." I said and hit Sung Jae's shoulder.

The maids taking our luggage and all of us went into the house. I look around there is a lot of expensive furniture. While I was looking through the picture in the living room, I hear one of the maid asking aunty.

"Who is the girl madam?" The maid asks.

"Owh that girl is my husband's niece. She will stay with us. You all have to help her if she need something when my husband and I went out." Aunty said that to them.

"Hi? What is your name? Can you understand what I said?" A cheerful and friendly maid asking maid in English.

"Of course I can understand what you said and what you asks me. Okay let me introduce you that my name is Kim Jae Hyun." I said that to them.

"Hyunnie, you room is beside me okay. " Sung Jae suddenly said that to me from the upstairs.

The maid carried my luggage to my room which is beside Sung Jae's room. I look around and see that my room really big from the previous room. I asks the maid to put my luggage besid ethe wardrobe. 

"Wait, can I know what is your name?" I ask the maid in English.

"My name is Anna." She said that to me.

"I'm Ashley." The other one said that to me.

"Owh okay. Nice to meet you." I said once again in English. 

"Yeah. Nice to meet you too miss." Both of them said that to me.

They all leave me alone in my room while I'm start unpack my luggage and put my clothes in the wardrobe. Once I done, I went to the bathroom and put my toileteries in there and having a shower to refreshing myself. Once I done, I wear nice clothes. I take my long strap bag and take the brown envelope that Ji Eun give me before I leave Korea. I open it and see a beautiful and nice picture of me together with B.A.P members and Secret members. I smile looking at the picture. I take my phone and send a message to Ji Eun.

To Ji Eunnie : Thanks for the picture. I will take care of it.

I click the send button. Just then, Anna called me that the dinner is ready. I put my phone on the side table and leave my new room to the dining room. I look there some delicious food on the table. I sit beside Areum. Our dinner is chicken chop. I eat it slowly. After dinner, Sung Jae send Areum home. I excused myself and went back to my room. I unlock my phone and see Ji Eun reply my message.

From Ji Eunnie : Most welcome. That picture will remind you about us. So, you can't forget about us.

From Hyunnie : Okay. I will. I'm tired. We can chat again tomorrow via email okay. I need to wake up to went to my new college to put my name there. Sorry if I can't have a long chat with you tonight.

I send the message. I lay on the bed and once again I receive a message from Ji Eun.

From Ji Eunnie : Gwenchana Hyunnie-ah. I don't mind. I understand. Bye and take care of yourself okay. Be strong.

I smile to the message and replied,

From Hyunnie : You  too also take care of yourself since you are pregnant now. Be careful okay. Bye. 

I send the message and lay on the bed and close my eyes. After a few hours of slepping, I wake up when I feel want to throw up. I immediately went to the bathroom and really throw up. I rinse my mouth and sit back on the bed. 

"Aish~! What happen to me lately keep throwing up? Maybe I didn't eat properly these days that's why my stomach can't still except what I eat." I said that and lay back on the bed and have a good sleep.

                                                                                           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today I went to look up how my new college look like. This time Areum accompany me to my new college since Sung Jae have to attend his class today. Lucky Areum does not have any class and accompany me. After I already settle down what it need, the office staff hand me my class schedule. I can just continue my study by attending the class. I put my class schedule in my bag. Then, Arem bring me to see the London city. That's really awesome~! 

"Areum, I'm hungry." I said that to Areum.

"Okay we stop to eat since it's already lunch time." Areum said that to me.

We stop and have hamburger for our lunch. I eat two hamburger and Areum look at me.

"Why you look at me like that?" I ask Areum.

"You eat a lot Hyunnie. You already eat three hamburger you know." Areum said that to me. 

"I'm hungry." I said that.

"Okay maybe you atill new here and your appetite need you eat a lot." Areum said that to me.

After lunch, Areum sends me back to my uncle's house.

"Thanks for today Areum." I said that to Areum.

"You are welcome Hyunnie." Areum said that to me.

We bid goodbye and I see Areum's car speed away leaving the area. I enter the house and straight to my room. I open my laptop and login to my email. I see that Ji Eun is online. I just want to greet her, she sends it first. We chat via email.

Ji Eunnie : How are you?

Hyunnie : I'm fine thank you. I just want to greet you but you attack me first.

Ji Eunnie : Hehehe~! I'm waiting for you to online.

Hyunnie : I just arrive home after I settle down in my new college and have some ride with Areum, Sung Jae's girlfriend since she accompany me today.

Ji Eunnie : Owh... Okay. When will you attend your first day in your new college?

Hyunnie : Tomorrow I will atend my new college.

Ji Eunnie : Good luck to you.

Hyunnie : Thank you. You too. You wedding just around the corner. I wish that your wedding will be working nicely.

Ji Eunnie : I hope so. 

Hyunnie : That's already late right in Korea? You better sleep now if not you will have your panda eyes.

Ji Eunnie : Nae. It's already late. You are right. I should sleep now. Bye Hyunnie. Take care and good night from Seoul, South Korea. (^O^)

Hyunnie : Okay. Bye and take care too. Good evening from London, United Kingdom <3 (^O^).

Then, Ji Eun is offline and I also offline and log out my email. I closed my laptop and look at my best friends picture which I already frame it nicely and put in on my study table.

"I wish you all will be success in future." I said that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and my silent readers............. Welcome here my new subbies.....

Here is the updates~!!! thank for those are leaving me comment to me and even subscribe it....... 

See Jae Hyun already arrive safely in London. What is actually happen to Jae Hyun when she keep throwing up? Hhmm.... Wait for the next update okay. 

Like usual please do subsribe if you like this story and leave any comment.... Your comment make my day....

(^O^)