Chapter 43

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

I already married to Daehyun for almost a month. We live happily just like other married couple. Daehyun still didn't touch me after we get married because of Dayoung still feeding and I had to teach Dayoung to stop feeding with give her powder milk. Dayoung slowly can take that but still want me to feed her. For me that's okay. If we keep do that everyday, Dayoung can stop feed without any force. Every morning, I will start my daily routine doing house chores and make breakfast for my hubby and our twin. Once I done make the breakfast, I went upstairs to wake up my hubby, Daemin and Dayoung. But, when I arrive upstairs, I already hear Daemin's and Dayoung's voice laughing together with their daddy from my shared bedroom with Daehyun. I look from the outside of the bedroom.

"Owh~! Daemin and Dayoung already wake up." I said that to my twin and sit beside Daehyun on the bed.

"Good morning mommy~!" Daemin and Dayoung said together in the same time.

"Good morning oppa." I said that to Daehyun.

"Good morning jagiya." Daehyun said the same thing to me and he kisses me on my lips. 

"Yah~! Oppa. Our twin look at us. That's not good for them. They are still under age." I said that to Daehyun.

"It's okay jagi." Daehyun said that to me.

"Come. I already make breakfast for us." I said that to them.

"Come. Let's go eat breakfast." Daemin and Daehyun said that the same time.

I carried Dayoung in my arm while Daehyun and Daemin already running downstairs. I shooked my head seeing my husband and my son like that. Just like what people say, like father like son. I come back to reality when I heard Daemin crying. With Dayoung still in my arm, I immediately went downstairs. I see Daemin on the sofa with Daehyun sitting in front Daemin. I put Dayoung beside Daemin on the sofa.

"What happen?" I asked Daehyun.

"Daemin running and I told him to be careful but he still stubborn right does not want to listen and this happen. He falls when just about two stairs to reach down here." Daehyun explain to me.

"Where is the pain?" I asked Daemin.

"Here mommy." Daemin point his tiny finger to his ankle.

"Let mommy check first okay." I said that to Daemin.

I check on Daemin's ankle and I put a little pressure on that area. Daemin scream painfully when I do that. Daemin cry out loud because of the pain.

"What happen?" Daehyun asked me.

"Daemin has sprained ankle." I said that to Daehyun.

I went to the kitchen and open the refrigerator to get the ice cubes. I wrap it with a thin cloth and went back to the living room. I put the ice on the Daemin's sprained ankle. I leave it for almost 15 minutes. While wait for the times go, I scold Daemin for his stubborness and I hug him. I can't stay mad at my son. Daehyun carried Daemin and I carried Dayoung to eat our breakfast. 

"I need to get ready for work." I said that to Daehyun and he nodded his head understand.

I went upstairs and straight to my bedroom to get ready for work. After I was ready, Daehyun enters the room. He also get ready for his work since he will have meeting today. Once we done, we have to send Daemin and Dayoung to the nursery. I told Min Ah about sprained ankle on Daemin and Min Ah nodded her head understand what I told her. I also told Daemin to not put any pressure on his ankle since it still a bit swollen. Daemin nodded his head understand for what I say just now and Dayoung volunteer to take care of his brother. Dayoung told me that she will report to me if Daemin being stubborn. Daehyun and I kiss Daemin and Dayoung forehead before we leave. Daehyun drive me to the hospital.

"If I finish work early, I will come and pick up the kids." I said that to Daehyun.

"How you gonna pick our kids since you don't have transport?" Daehyun said that to me.

"I can used public transport. Don't worry." I said that to Daehyun.

"Can you just wait for me?" Daehyun said that to me.

"It's okay right. I don't want to wait here when there is no work for me." I said that to Daehyun.

"Okay. I only let you used that this time but if I finish my work early than you, I pick up the kids and then pick you here okay." Daehyun said that to me.

"Hhmm... Okay. I think I should go now." I said that to Daehyun and kisses him on his lips.

"Bye jagi. Take care. If anything call me okay." Daehyun said that to me. 

"Okay." I said that to him.

I get out from his car and bid goodbye to him and I watch he leave the hospital area. I just want to enter the hospital when someone tease me from behind me.

"Woah~! The most lovely and sweet wife is finally here. I thought that she will spend the entire day with her husband and forgot about wok today." Seung Ah the person who is the onewho said that from behind me.

"Yah~!" I said that to Seung Ah.

"Okay. Just kidding." Seung Ah said that to me.

Both of us get into the hospital and start doing our usual routine in the hospital. Like checking the patients, discussing with the boss about some patients and doing reports. I always come to Jae Kyung's umma room to check on her. After I keep an eye to Jae Kyung's umma, Jae Kyung's umma and I can get along together. Jae Kyung's umma also called me as her daughter after Jae Kyung and I also called her umma. That's no problem. Jae Kyung's umma already changed. After spend many hours of working, finally I'm done working. I bid Seung Ah goodbye and I leave my office to the hospital cafeteria first to text my husband.

To my hubby : oppa~!! I'm done working.

I click the send button and the message send. I was waiting for Daehyun reply my message. Less than 2 minutes, I received new message from my hubby.

From my hubby : I'm still working. Hhmm.... it's okay jagi. You can go pick up our kids. Be careful when you are using public transport. If anything happen told me immediately okay.

I reply his message,

To my hubby : Okay. I will told you. Don't worry okay =)

I click the send button and leave the hospital cafeteria. I wait for a bus at the bus stop nearby the hospital. About 5 minutes wait for the bus finally the bus arrive. I get into the bus and seat nearby the window. The journey took 15 minutes to the nursery. I get off the bus and went to the nursery.

"Annyeong Min Ah. Where is Daemin and Dayoung?" I asked Min Ah.

"You forgot or what Jae Hyun-ah. Their aunty already come and pick them." Min Ah told me.

"Huh? What?!" I feel shock what Min Ah just told me.

"Their aunty already come and pick them here. She said that you asked her to get them." Min Ah told me.

"Huh? I didn't asked anyone to come to pick them." I said that to Min Ah.

"What?! Then, who is she?" Min Ah said that to me.

If Areum and Sung Jae come to pick them, they will text me first to inform me but when I was texting with them, they said that they are in London busy working how come they will come here in short time. I already start crying with my unstable mind. Just then, I got a call from an unknown number. 

"Hello?" I said after answer the upcoming calls from the unknown umber.

"Kim Jae Hyun..... Do you still remember me or do you miss me??" A voice from the line said that to me which I really recognize the owner of the voice which is belongs to Jae Kyung.

"What you want from me?" I said that to her.

"Hhmm..... I don't know what I want from you. Do you want to hear your beloved twin's voice?" Jae Kyung said that to me.

"Don't you dare to do anything to my twin. Where are they?" I almost scream said that to Jae Kyung through the phone.

"Kim Jae Hyun, calm down, Your twin just beside me. Do you already miss them. I let you to hear their voice." Jae Kyung said that to me.

"Mommy...." I hear Daemin's voice who is already crying.

Just then, I can hear from the phone that Jae Kyung is slapping my son and my daughter until I can hear both of them crying out loud.

"Kim Jae Kyung~! Don't you dare to hurt them. Just tell me what you want from me." I said that to her.

"Simple just come here. I will send you the address and make sure that you come here alone. If you bring anyone here, I will not let you see your twin anymore. That's my warning." Jae Kyung said that to me and she ended the calls.

I'm crying more right now. I'm blur. My mind don't work properly to think any way to save my twin from the evil, Kim Jae Kyung. Min Ah hugs me and told me that to inform Daehyun about this. I wipe my tears away and start dialing Daehyun's number. I move away from Min Ah for awhile.

"Hello jagiya." Daehyun said that after he answered my calls.

"Oppa..." I said that which those words are hardly come out from my mouth.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Daehyun asked me.

"Our twin...." I still can't say that.

"What happen to our twin?' Daehyun still asked me again.

This time I can't control myself which I cry once again and of course Daehyun can hear me crying from the line.

"What happen?" Daehyun still asked me.

"Jae... Kyung...... kidnap...... our..... twin..... Daemin.... Dayoung...." I said that one by one because I still sobbing and I can't control that since that take over me.

"What?! Jagi, where are you right now?" Daehyun said that and asked me where I am.

"I'm .... still.... at the ..... nursery." I told Daehyun where I am.

"Okay. I will come there. Wait for me." Daehyun said that to me and he ended the calls. 

From the bottom of my heart, I keep pray that Daemin and Dayoung are okay and safe. I keep away what my negative mind told me and I don't what that to be happen. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong~!!! Dear beloved subbies.....

Here is the update~!!! Enjoy read that. There is another drama happen and I'm sorry if the scene are failed. I am of lack of idea. 

I will take a flight to Manila, Philippines for Dream Kpop Concert tomorrow at 0840 and I will arrive there at 1150...

Okay until here, just like usual please do subscribe and comment if you like the story....

Bye from me -HyeunKimmy- (^O^)