Chapter 12

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-  

As the next day come really quickly. I can’t sleep properly after what happen last night. One of helmoni who lay on the hospital bed right next to me died yesterday. That’s make me feel really scared right now. I went to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. After I done, I seat back on my hospital bed. Doctor Yoon come and check on me.

“Good morning Jae Hyun. How are you feeling today?” Doctor Yoon asked me.

“Good morning Doctor Yoon. It’s okay. My stomach pain ease slowly but I still can feel the pain on it.” I said to the doctor.

“Hhhmm… Okay. Maybe the medicines that I prescribe to you is working inside you. Okay… I will come again to check on you.” Doctor Yoon said and leave me.

I get my breakfast who is given by the worker in dietetics section. I force myself to eat the porridge given. After that, I eat my medicines and lay back on my hospital bed. I take my phone and playing the candy crush games and listen to songs. When I see the clock that is already 1 o’clock. This time for lunch. I eat the lunch and my medicines. After that, Doctor Yoon come and check on me. I yell a bit when Doctor Yoon once again take some blood from me. Then, without my realization, I feel asleep when I listen to songs. After a few hours of sleeping, I heard someone is waking me up. I open my eyes slowly and rub it and see that is my best friends come visit me. I seat on my hospital bed.

“Owh~! You all come.” I said to them.

“Hi Hyunnie. How are you feeling today.” Hyosung said that to me.

“I’m okay.” I said to them.

“Hyunnie, where is the helmoni beside you? She already discharge from the hospital?” Young Jae asked me.

“Huh? Owh~! That helmoni already died last night. I’m scared you know.” I said to them.

“Hahaha~! See I told you right. So many things happen in this hospital.” Young Jae said.

“That’s not funny Young Jae.” Daehyun suddenly said.

“You are on our side or her side? Omo~ Daehyun is now protect Jae Hyun.” Young Jae said.

“Why jealous?” Daehyun said.

“Just wasting my time to jealous on you.” Young Jae said.

“What happen that?” Daehyun asked me when he sees a cotton on my where Doctor Yoon take some blood.

“Owh~!  Doctor Yoon take some blood from me.” I said.

“Does it pain?” Ji Eun asked me.

“Yeah, just a little.” I said to them.

We all chat until I got a message from umma and appa that they all didn’t come to visit me because appa have a lot of work in his office and umma have an event at her work place. I understand them. I let out a sigh which make all my best friends turn to me.

“What’s wrong?” Young Jae asked me.

“Umma and appa didn’t come today. They all busy but it’s okay. I understand them.” I said to them.

“Your stomach okay?” Ji Eun asked me.

“Okay. Doctor Yoon said that I can discharge from hospital maybe tomorrow depends.” I said that to them.

“Owh~! You should listen to them then you will discharge early. I know you feel really boring here.” Him Chan said.

Finally, night comes and time for your dinner. Once my dinner arrive, I feed myself. I can feel that Daehyun is looking at me which cause me to feel uncomfortable with his handsome look is looking at me. I look at him and smile at him. I look away and can feel my heart beating too fast. 

“Hey! Did both of you having secret love?” Zinger said.

“Aniyo. We not.” Daehyun and I said at the same time.

“See there is too much chemistry in both of you.” Sun Hwa said that to us.

“Jae Hyun noona, Daehyun hyung really like you. You should know about it.” Zelo said make me choked my own food.

“Yah~! How dare you! Who said that I have feeling towards Jae Hyun. We are just friends okay not more than that.” Daehyun protest what Zelo said.

“You always said that. Don’t regret if Jae Hyun with another guy in the future if you behave like that.” Ji Eun said while hugging her boyfriend.

“Enough…. Enough… You all are too loud. Did you see some patient look at us. You all should respect them.” I said that to them.

“Sorry.” All of them said in unison.

As usual the medication nurse give me my medicines and I eat that. I thank to the medication nurse and give her a smile. This time I didn’t feel want to vomit. Doctor Yoon comes and check on me while my best friends are waiting at the outside.

“Jae Hyun, I see that your stomach is now much better. You can discharge from the hospital tomorrow in the afternoon. Okay take care of yourself. If you feel anything pain on your stomach let the staff nurse know about it so that the staff nurse can inform me as soon as possible.” Doctor Yoon said that to me.

I just nodded my head understand. After Doctor Yoon leave, my best friends of mine comes in immediately and look at me.

“What the doctor said to you?” Daehyun asked me curiously. 

“Doctor Yoon said that I can discharged from the hospital tomorrow in the afternoon.” I said that to him.

“Yeah~! Jae Hyun noona will discharge from the hospital.” Zelo said happily.

“Okay. We all will come and pick you tomorrow.” Yong Guk said.

“Hhmmm…. Okay…” I said.

They all leave me and I bid them goodbye. As usual Daehyun kiss me on my forehead and leave. I touch my forehead and sigh.

“*He should tell me what he feels about me. The way he looks at me and kiss me on the forehead make fall to you more. What have you done to me Daehyun. If you like me just tell me, I will not reject you since I also really like you.*" I thought and see all the picture between me and Daehyun.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong......  to all my lovely readers and my lovely subscribe....

Here is another update.... sorry if this chapter feel so boring..... I'm lacking of idea right now..... =(