Chapter 39

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

I pack my twin stuffs into their bag because today I will send them to nursery today and also I will start my first day at work at Hanguk hospital. My twin look at me when I pack their stuff. 

"Mommy, are we going somewhere?" Daemin asked me.

"Mommy will send Daemin and Dayoung to the nursery while mommy going for work because nobody will look after both of you. Mommy busy working in the hospital. After mommy done working, mommy will pick up both of you nae." I said that to Daemin and Dayoung so, that they all can understand what I mean.

"But mommy..... we don't know who are there in the nursery. Daemin scared and does not have a lot of friends there." Daemin said that to me. 

"For a while dear. Daemin have Dayoung right to play together. Later Daemin and Dayoung can get new friends there. Make new friends dear. It will so nice." I said that to my son hopefully that Daemin can understand.

"Hhhmmm.... Okay." Daemin finally said that.

I smile to my son and my daughter. After I done packing their stuff, I went downstairs with my twins. I closed all the windows, the back and the front door before I'm leaving with my twin. I drive to the nearest nursery at my housing area. Finally we arrive. I bring Daemin and Dayoung. I registered everything about them including me as their mother and Daehyun's since he is my twin's daddy. After I done filling that I handed to the receptionist. Suddenly,

"Jae Hyun-ah?" Someone called my name.

I look around and see who is the person calling. My eyes widen when I see Min Ah, my old neighbour. Min Ah immediately hugs me and I also hug her back since I also miss her so much. 

"How are you? What are you doing here?" Min Ah asked me.

"I'm fine thank you. I'm here because I send my child here as I need to go for work because nobody will look after them." I said that to her.

"Mwo? You are married. Where is your child?" Min Ah said that to me and asking about my twin.

"Daemin, Dayoung. Let mommy introduce that this is aunty Min Ah." I said that to my twin.

"Annyeong aunty." Daemin said that and bow to her while Dayoung does not say anything just bow towards Min Ah.

"Omo~ Your son and your daughter are really cute. You are sending them in the right place." Min Ah said that to me.

"Waeyo?" I asked Min Ah.

"This nursery is belongs to me. Kris and I settled that together. See the kids already arrive. We also take some workers to help me take care of those childrens." Min Ah said that to me.

"Wait, did you just say Kris? Do you mean by Mr. Kris, our manager at the cafe where you and I work last time?" I asked Min Ah.

"Nae Jae Hyun-ah. The same Kris. I'm married to him and also having 1 year old daughter." Min Ah said that to me.

"Omo~! Chukahae for finally to get the Mr. Kris. What happen to his cafe?" I still asked Min Ah.

"He asks his friends to take over his cafe." Min Ah said that to me.

"Owh~!" I only respond that to Min Ah.

Just then, Kris arrive and he also shock seeing me and we greet each other. Their daughter also cute but does not scared to people that she don't know. I look at my daughter, she just like me scared to people. I hug my twin and kiss them on their forehead as I'm leaving for work. I drive to the hospital. I introduced myself to the staff doctors. I'm in a team doctors with Seung Ah who is the leader. I'm happy that we can work together in the same hospital. 

"Welcome to my team Hyunnie." Seung Ah said that to me.

"Nae. Cheonmaneyo Seung Ah." I said that to her.

"You all know each other?" Doctor Soo Hyun said that to both of us.

"Nae, she is my old friends. I'm happy that we are in the same team." Seung Ah said that to her. 

We are working three doctors in a team. So, that's mean we will cycle our shift equally. Just like today, everyone are in morning shift in the first day of the new month then, one doctor in the team will work in morning shift, then the other one doctor in evening shift and the last doctor in the team will work in the night shift. That will changed equally among us. Tomorrow I will work in morning shift. 

"Hyunnie, come follow us we will show you on of our patients." Seung Ah said that to me.

"Owh~! Okay." I said that to her.

We are walking to patients ward and Sung Ah or Soo Hyun will explain about the patients in our team observation. Just then, we arrive in a ward. I look at the name of the patients is Lee Yura. Then, we enter the patient's ward. My eyes widen when I see the patient. 

"You know her Hyunnie. Am I right?" Seung Ah said that to me.

"Nae. I know this patient. This is Jae Kyung's umma right?" I said that to Seung Ah.

"Nae Hyunnie. She having a problem with one of her malfunction kidney. Her kidney damage. She stills wait for the kidney donator." Seung Ah explain that to you about Jae Kyung's mother condition.

"Wae Jae Kyung does not give one of her kidney to her umma? The probability who will be have the same kidney for Jae Kyung to donate her kidney to her umma are high right?" I said that to Seung Ah.

"Nae I know about that but the problem is Jae Kyung does not have the same kidney like we thought." Seung Ah said that to me. 

I look at Jae Kyung's umma. Then, we all leave the patient's ward and discuss about our patients. After many hours of working, finally I can get home. I drive to the nursery to pick up my twin. Daemin and Dayoung hug me tightly when they saw me. I thank Min Ah for take care of them and we went home. I refreshing myself and I went downstairs meet my twin who are watching their favourite cartoon channel. 

"What Daemin and Dayoung want to eat for tonight?" I askedmy twin.

"Mommy, I want McDonald's can?" Daemin asked me while Dayoung giving her cute puppy eyes to me. 

"Okay fine with that." I said that and get my phone where I put on the small coffee table in the living room to dial up the McDonald's number for a delivery.

"Mommy, can we ask daddy to come here?" Dayoung turns to ask me.

"But it's already night dear. Daddy might be tired with his working today." I said that to Dayoung.

"Daddy will come here if we talk to daddy." Daemin said that to me.

"Okay but let mommy called the McDonald's first." I said that to my twins. 

They all nodded their head understand and I called the McDonald's. I order four set of McChicken and two happy meal set. My twin always want the happy meal set because can get new toys from there. I then called Daehyun and loudspeaker on my phone. I can see how happy Daemin and Dayoung when they really feel so excited when speaking about their daddy.

 -Daehyun's POV- 

I was looking at my twin, Daemin and Dayoung and my sweetheart, Hyunnie photo which I already edit that as a family picture on my phone wallpaper. I feel very happy just like the old time when I'm with Hyunnie but this time I already have kids. I'm happy when I see my sweetheart really take care of them even after what I did to her in the past. I'm very stupid in the past. If not, I already married to my Hyunnie and take care of Daemin and Dayoung together. I will not let my Hyunnie take care of them alone. How stupid I am that time if remember that. I wish I could turn back time to fix everything what I did wrong in the past. I want to fix all what I have done to my Hyunnie. Just then, I come back into realilty when I got a called from my sweetheart, Hyunnie. 

"Hello." I immediately answer her calls.

"Daddy~!" I hear my twin voice which make me feel warm hearing my own kids calling me daddy.

"Nae, daddy is here. What's wrong? Where is mommy?" I said that to them.

"Mommy just beside us. Daddy, can daddy come here? Daemin and Dayoung really miss daddy so much. Plus mommy already order extra dinner for us" I heard what Daemin said that to me.

"Daddy miss you too so much. Say this to mommy that daddy is missing her too much." I said that to them.

"I heard that." I heard my sweetheart voice which cause my heartbeats beating fasterly just like the old time means that I really love her and no one can replace her in my heart.

"Okay, daddy will be right there. Wait for daddy okay." I said that to them.

"Okay daddy." Daemin said that to me.

We ended up the phone call. I immediately changed my cloth and grab my car keys. I went downstairs and see my parent are there watching television show in the living room. 

"Dae, where are you going?" My umma asked me.

"I'm going to go to my sweetheart house, umma's future daughter-in-law." I said that to umma.

"Dae, asked her when she will come here? Umma and appa can't wait to meet our grandchildren, your child." My appa said that to me.

"I will bring her soon but not now. Just give me some time." I said that to umma and appa.

I see my umma and appa nodded their head giving me time to bring my sweetheart to my house. I leave my house then drive my car to my sweetheart's house. I can't wait to meet them.

-Your POV-

After about 30 minutes of waiting, finally our foods arrive. I paid to the worker and thank him for delivery this. I bring it to the living room and put that on the small coffee table in the living room. We have to wait for Daehyun, their daddy to arrive because Daemin and Dayoung including me already feel hungry.

"Mommy, where is daddy?" Dayoung asked me.

I was about to answer Dayoung, then, we hear the bell ring.

"That's must be daddy!" Daemin said that and run towards the front door with Dayoung.

"Don't run!" I said that to my twin.

"Yeah~! Finally daddy arrive!" I heard what Daemin said to his daddy.

Daehyun kissed them on their forehead and then carried Daemin and Dayoung to the living room. I take Dayoung from him and sit on the sofa at my living room. Daehyun then looks at me.

"I heard your shouting from the front door. Who are you angry at?" Daehyun said that to me.

"I told them to be careful because Daemin and Dayoung are running towards the front door when they know that you are arrive. I don't want any of them fall and crying." I said that to Daehyun about that.

"Owh... Okay." Daehyun just simply said and hugging Daemin who still in his arms.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Daehyun.

"Actually I'm not hungry but when I saw the McDonald's then I feel hungry." Daehyun said that to me.

"Still same like the old times. Still known as Jung Daehyun the big eater. Keep saying hungry for all the time even just eating." I simply said that to him.

"Yah jagiya talking about me huh?" Daehyun said that to me.

I just look at him and suddenly he tickles me which that is my very weakness spot. Our twin, Daemin and Dayong are joining his daddy to tickles me. I'm begging them to stop and then they all stop. I said sorry to Daehyun and kisses him on his chubby cheek. All of us feeling hungry and start to eat. I hand Daehyun a set of McChicken. We eat the burger together. Then, Daemin and Dayoung feed Daehyun and I the chicken nugget from the happy meal set. 

"Tonight daddy sleep here can nuh?" Daemin said that to Daehyun.

"If my son just said that then okay. Daddy will sleep here tonight." Daehyun respond to what Daemin asked him just now.

"Are you sure?" I asked Daehyun.

"Of course I'm sure jagi. One day also we will live together right. I want to feel how the family aura between all of us and I can spend more of my time to be with my kids after what happen between us." Daehyun said that to me.

I nodded my head understands what he told me. He really regret after what happen with us in the pasts. I'm sure he wants to spend his time with his kids after what he missed it. I give him a smile and he wraps his right-hand around my waist watching our kids watching their favourite cartoon. 

"Your body also didn't change at all after giving birth to them. Still the small girl that I know from the past." Daehyun said that to me.

I laugh at Daehyun's statement just now. I know that I'm still a small girl even already have kids. I'm maintaining my body without going to gym it just happens naturally. I then, remember about my work and decide to discuss it with Daehyun.

"Uhhmm... Daehyun oppa, can you accompany Daemin and Dayoung at home when I'm working in night shift?" I asked Daehyun.

"Of course I can jagi. No problem and I feel excited about that. Spending my time with our kids." Daehyun said that to me. 

"Okay. I will give you the spare keys so, that you and our twins can sleep here. I don't want to burden Min Ah, the owner of the nursery to take care of them since Dayoung will wake up in the middle of night and crying and Daemin will feel scared sometimes and crying." I said that to Daehyun.

"Okay. I can take care of them. This is my turn to take care of them." Daehyun responds to me.

I then hug him because he can accompany our kids when I'm working in night shift so, that I didn't disturb Min Ah to take care of them since I know Dayoung will cry at early morning and I'm scared I will make Min Ah feel uncomfortable.

"Okay okay. But one more thing, if you are working in night shift, what about Dayoung's milk? She still drinks this right." Daehyun said that and his right-hand touch the side of my right- as he still wraps his right-hand around me.

"Yah~! If about that, I will pump this. So, don't worry about that." I said that to Daehyun feeling shy saying that. 

"Okay okay. You are still the same. No changed at all. Still feeling shy when I'm around you." Daehyun said that to me.

I look at him straight in his eyes. I can feel that myself are melting went I look at his handsome face. It took me some time to look at his face. The face that I miss the most. Daehyun then pulls me closer to him as he kisses me fully on my lips. But then,

"Mommy, daddy what are you doing?" Daemin asked us with his widen eyes and I quickly push Daehyun a bit.

"Nothing." I simply said that to Daemin.

I give a look at Daehyun and shooked my head. I then pick up the rubbish on the coffee table and bring it to the kitchen to throw it. I clean up a bit the living room after what we eat. I wash my hands. Suddenly, Daehyun back hugging me.

"You make me shock." I said that to Daehyun.

"I can't wait to get married with you. Everyday we will be like this." Daehyun said that to me. 

I wipe my hands after wash that and turns to look at him.

"The day will come. Just wait for that." I said that to Daehyun.

Daehyun then kisses me on the lips again. I really miss him so much. I wrap my hands around his neck while Daehyun wraps his hands around my waist as we kissing. I then push Daehyun a bit after I feel his kisses me full of passionate and I look at him and shooked my head. Daehyun hugs me and then we went back to the living room and accompany Daemin and Dayoung watching cartoon. Then, I look at Dayoung who already rubs her sleepy eyes and Daemin also doing like that. 

"Daemin and Dayoung already feel sleepy." I said that to Daehyun.

"Come we bring them to their room." Daehyun said that to me.

I carried Dayoung in my arms and Daehyun carried Daemin. We bring them upstairs and I went to my room since Daemin and Dayoung are sleeping with me. I put Dayoung on the bed.

"Why you bring them to your room? Where is their room?" Daehyun asked me while he still carry Daemin in his arms.

"Both of them always sleep with me even they have their own room which is just beside my room. It's okay I don't mind they sleep with me since I also sleep alone." I said that to Daehyun.

Daehyun then put Daemin laying beside Dayoung.

"Where you wanna go?" Daehyun asked me when I walk towards the the bedroom door.

"I want to check whether, I already switch off the television or not, the front door and all the windows I already locked it or not and I went to the kitchen making Daemin's milk. Daemin will wake up and asking for his milk." I said that to Daehyun.

"It's okay. Lay there with our kids and let me do that. I do everything now." Daehyun said that to me.

Daehyun pulls me to sit on the bed and Daehyun leave the room. I lay beside Dayoung. Then, Dayoung crying because it is her milk time. I pull up my shirt to feed her. Then, Daehyun come back to the room with Daemin's milk in his hands. Daehyun sleeps at my house for a first time tonight as that's what Daemin and Dayoung want. I told Daehyun to put Daemin's milk in the thermos. I still feed Dayoung. Daehyun looks at me. I feel shy when he looks at me. Daehyun gently caressed Dayoung's head and caressed my cheek cause me to blush. I look away and still feed Dayoung. After I done beastfeed Dayoung, I wiped Dayoung's mouth and I adjusted my bra. Then, Daehyun hugs Daemin and I hug Dayoung and went to a dreamland. Just then, no one realize that someone are watching every single thing on them. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my beloved subbies and my silent readers~!!!! Welcome here to my new subbies who just subscribe to my story~!!!!

Here is the update! I hope it's okay and turn out well. Enjoy read this and if boring I'm really sorry. I really take a rest and thanks for those are care about me. 

Anyways please do subscribe if you like this story and don't forget to leave any comment. Your comment really make my day and that's are my inspiration to update more to this story..... (^O^)