Chapter 46

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

I wake up when I hear voices between my boy, my girl and my husband. I slowly open my eyes and rubs my still sleepy eyes and try to sit on my hospital bed. I look at my side where my twin and my beloved husband at.

"See Daemin already wake mommy up from her sleep." Daehyun said that to our boy. 

"That's daddy fault make me laugh out loud until mommy awake." Daemin said that to Daehyun.

I just laugh seeing them like that. I try to get off from my hospital bed to went to the bathroom to wash my face but my husband lift me up and carried me to the bathroom. I look at him after he puts me down. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Helping my wife went to the bathroom." Daehyun simply said that to me.

I just shooked my head seeing my husband like that. I wash my face first and Daehyun passes me a towel to wipe my face. I turn around to get out from the bathroom but Daehyun stops me. I look at him wierdly.

"What?" I asked him. 

Daehyun didn't answer me and suddenly he pulls me and kisses me on my lips. At first I'm shocked but slowly I reply to his kisses. Then, I pull away and look at my husband. 

"That's my morning kiss." Daehyun said that to me.

"Yah~! At least don't do it in front of our kids." I said that to him. 

"Okay.... Okay... Just this time okay. I promise I won't do it again in front of our kids." Daehyun said that to me. 

Daehyun hold my hands and went to our twin's hospital bed. I sit beside Dayoung and Daehyun sit beside Daemin. I asked them if they really sleep well without having any nightmare after what happen yesterday. Daehyun told me that our twin having nightmare last night. I hug them and told them that it's okay. After this no one can disturb us again. While we are happily chat and listen to Daemin and Dayoung stories the staff nurses came into our ward.

"Good morning Mrs. Jung. How are you today?" The staff nurses asked me.

"Good morning. I feel okay but just the wound on my shoulder I feel a bit pain." I said that to the staff nurses.

"Owh okay. I came here to clean up the wound and cover it with new bandage." The staff nurses said that to me.

I went back to my hospital's bed so that the staff nurses can do their work on their patient. Just when about the staf nurses can do her work, 

"Uhhm.... Miss, can I do it to my wife?" Daehyun asked the staff nurses. 

"Of course you can Mr. Jung. Here is the cleaning utensil. I'm leaving first. If you need anything, you can call me." Said the staff nurses.

As the staff nurses leave our ward, I look at my husband.

"Seriously you want do this?" I asked him.

"Of course I'm serious doing that. So, you better listen to me. If you are not listen to me I will treat roughly on your wound. Arraseo?" Daehyun said that to me.

"Hhhmm.... Okay. I will listen to you." I said that to him.

"Good. Now take out your hospital cloth," Daehyun said that to me.

"What?! You want me to take out my hospital cloth. Waeyo? I can just lift up my hospital cloth." I said that to him.

"What I just told you? I said just listen to me and you promise it already. Now you are not listen to me." Daehyun said that to me and even give me his famous glare which I remember he likes doing that so, that I can really listen to him because when he glares at me, I feel a bit scared at him.

"Okay." I simply said that to him.

Daehyun smirks evilly at me. I take out my hospital cloth embarrassed seeing me half- in front of my husband. What cause me shock hearing his loud voice when,

"Yah~! Jagiya! How you got this big scar around your tummy? Don't tell me that evil Jae Kyung is trying to kill you without I'm knowing." Daehyun asked me when he saw my big scar around my tummy. 

"Oppa~!! Calm down. I didn't get this from Jae Kyung. This is a big memory to me." I said that to him.

"Wae you said so?" Daehyun asked me.

"This big big scar I get during give birth to Dayoung. At that time I didn't have enough energy after giving birth to Daemin. So, the doctor decide to conduct an operate on me to save Dayoung. If not I'm losing Dayoung." I said that to him. 

Suddenly Daehyun immediately hugs me after what I told him. I can feel that he is crying and I pull from the hugs and wipes away his tears. Maybe my husband crying because he might feeling slightly guilty after what he had done to me in the pasts.

"You are really a strong girl. Willing to do anything to save my kids. While me not be beside you when you need someone. I'm sorry jagiya. I really wish could turn back time to spend what we miss especially when you are pregnant with my kids and be beside you during you want to give birth to our kids." Daehyun said that to me.

"It's okay honey. We really don't know what will happen right. It's already happen so, we can't blame the fate." I said that to him.

Suddenly Daehyun hugs me back and kisses me on my lips. I can see and feel that he is crying again. I pull away and wipe away his fallen tears and give him my smile. He then starts doing his work wiping and cleaning the wound on my shoulder. He opens the bandage and can see my wound a slightly still bleeding. He then clean it and wipe it. I winch in pain and he said it's almost done when he try to make me comfortable . He then, wraps my wound with a new bandage. He throws the dirty bandage into the provide dustbin given by the nurse. I wear back my hospital cloth.

"Mommy, does it feel pain when daddy doing everything?" Our boy, Daemin asked me.

"A bit pain dear. Don't worry mommy is okay." I said that to Daemin.

Daehyun then bring up Daemin and Dayoung and put them on my hospital bed. I look at Daemin's ankle which it's swollen already ease a bit. Daehyun then, take our picture together. Seeing how happy my husband make me love him more. He really scared of leaving me again after he leave me because of his unthinking decision for leaving me. He really regret after what happen. I'm as his wife always support him for not always think about what happen in the past. We already in the new book so, we should start with new memory and learn what happen in the pasts as our moral value. 

"I'm really happy that I have you and our kids in my life." Daehyun suddenly said that to me.

"Me too. Hopefully after this no one will cause any problem to our family. Jae Kyung now arrest in the police station but we really not sure what will be the next upcoming to us. We just need to be careful." I said that to him.

Daehyun then, hugs me and kisses me on my forehead. We chat towards each other and listen to Daemin's and Dayoung's story. Just then, a woman come into our ward. I look up and see that is Jae Kyung's umma who is coming to our ward. 

"Annyeong Jae Hyunnie." Jae Kyung's umma greet me and take a seat nearby my hospital bed.

"How are you dear?" Jae Kyung's umma asked me.

"I'm fine thank you and aunty?"  I said that to her.

"I'm fine too just worried about Jae Kyung in the jail right now." Jae Kyung's umma said that to me.

"We can come and visit her everyday." I said that to Jae Kyung's umma and give her my suggestion. 

"I agree to come and visit her if Jae Hyunnie come along too." Jae Kyung's umma said that to me.

I look at my husband. He then nodded his head let me go come and visit Jae Kyung some times.

"I can come along with you aunty." I said that to her.

"Omo~! Thank you Jae Hyunnie. You are really same as your late mother. Really kind to other people no matter what even still be kind to other people who already hurt her." Jae Kyung's umma said that to me and hugs me but cause me slightly sad hearing about my late mother. 

"I can see that a guy beside you is your husband and this two cute kids is yours. Am I right?" Jae Kyung's umma said that to me.

"Nae." I simply said that to her.

"Jae Hyunnie, you are just like my daughter. Can you stop calling me aunty and call me umma just like how you doing your duty when you take care of me in the hospital." Jae Kyung's umma said that to me.

"Maybe I already forgot to call you umma after awhile I didn't come working in the hospital. Umma suppose to stay in the hospital until the donor for your kidney come." I said that to Jae Kyung's umma.

"Umma already asked the doctor to let me discharged for a while after umma heard what happen between Jae Kyung and Jae Hyunnie. So, the doctor let me go for a while. But umma must go back to hospital waiting for the donor." Jae Kyung's umma said that to me. 

I nodded my head understand what Jae Kyung's umma means. Deep inside of me wanting to be as Jae Kyung's umma donor. But I must asked my husband first before I can do anything I want. I really hopeful that Daehyun will agree about my decision. Daemin and Dayoung can get along with their new helmoni. I can see how happy Jae Kyung's umma seeing my kids. She treat my kids just like her own grandchildren. I wrap my hands around Daehyun's waist seeing how talkative Daemin and shy Dayoung get along with their new helmoni. 

"Oppa, can you trust Jae Kyung's umma?" I asked my husband.

"I can trust her now but if she is trying to make anything harm towards us. I will do the exactly the same thing towards her. But I'm really sure that deep inside Jae Kyung's umma there is full of regretful after what happen in the pasts." Daehyun said that to me.

"Hhmmmm..... I also think the same thing as you." I simply said that to him.

I just can pray to God and hope the best from what God is planning in the future...........

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong~!!!! To all my lovely subbies and silent readers.....

I really make you all wait for my update......

I'm really sorry for doing that. I'm really busy with study, quizes, test and many more..... 

Here is the update. I'm really sorry if this story getting boring. Mental block right now. 

I really need your support and your comment, feedback are important for me so that I can have courage to update more and I really appreciate it of you all are doing so...... 

Until here from me, your author-nim, -HyeunKimmy- 

(^o^)