love letter 15.0: travelling problems

BtoB Ilhoon Fanfic: Falling For The Unknown

 

5Manshow’s promotions were almost done when they got a call to go to Singapore for a K-Pop concert since it’s becoming more popular. When Ilhoon and Changsub told me the news over lunch, I almost wanted to cry. That would only mean I would be without my Ilhoonie. I’m not usually the type of person to get sad when someone leaves but as close as we’ve gotten, mainly because of Minhyuk, I didn’t want him to go. A part of me wanted to say that to him but that would make me look really selfish.

“Why do you look so sad?” Changsub said whilst he was eating. I was too busy looking at Ilhoon to notice he was talking to me. Ilhoon looked at me then poked my nose and laughed at my clueless expression.

“Hyung is talking to you Tylie…” they both started laughing and I looked over at Changub with my eyebrows raised.

“What did you say?” I was completely oblivious to anything Changsub said.

“I said why you look so sad.” Changsub repeated himself as he continued eating.

“Oh, because I can’t go to Singapore with you guys…” I said through a sigh.

“Why can’t you? You’re our makeup stylist. You get to go too.” Ilhoon informed me as my ears perked up.

“What? Really?” I blinked a couple times as I looked at Changsub nod and then looked back at Ilhoon.

“You work for us. That’s like us just going there without our manager hyung or clothes stylist noona. Why would other people do it when we already have people for that?” he chuckles as he takes a bite of his food.

“That’s true… oh my god. I feel so dumb right now.” I say into my hands whilst shaking my head, making the two boys laugh at my loss of common sense.

“It’s okay, it’s okay. We’ll have to share different rooms though….” Ilhoon frowns then leans over to kiss me on the cheek.

“Eww…” Changsub said playfully as he pointed at us. “You both do things together~!”

“Shut up!” Ilhoon hit him in the leg as that started a play fight in the middle of the restaurant. My child side came out as I watched them and pointed with laughter as they continued to bicker.

After our lunch, me and Ilhoon parted ways with Changsub as he went back to the dorm, leaving us to walk around on the streets. It was a pretty nice day to take a walk. “Are you excited to leave the country with us?” Ilhoon playfully nudged my arm.

“I am pretty excited.” I nudged him back playfully then he wraps his arm around mine.

“You don’t sound too excited about it. What’s on your mind?” he pulls me in closer whilst we walk. My face pouts little without me knowing when I sighed; making Ilhoon push my bottom lip in. “Tell me~ Noona~” he sang as he pinched my cheek.

“Yah!” I wave his hand away from my cheek. “I get the feeling while we’re there; Minhyuk is going to do something to piss me off…”

“He pisses you off even when we’re here! It doesn’t matter what country we’re in, he’ll do something to piss us both off.” He moves his arm from around my arm to around my neck. “Don’t worry about it for now. Let’s worry about it when it happens.” I nodded whilst we continued walking.

~~~

While we were at the airport, there had to be over 300 girls yelling, crying, and taking pictures of them. It was borderline madness; no one could walk in to board the plane. Luckily, no one was injured in the fangirl parade. When me and their stylist finally boarded the plane, I sat in between Ilhoon and Eunkwang; my two favorite people in the world. As long as I wasn’t sitting next to Minhyuk, I could happily enjoy this 5 hour flight. I squeezed passed Eunkwang and sat down to see Ilhoon fixing his hair in his handheld camera.

“Come here noona…” he looked at me and I shoot daggers at him as he called me noona again. “Come here~” I leaned over and looked into the camera.

“What’s this for?”

“For me.”

“Why?”

“Because I like to record things when I’m out of the country.”

“…why?” we look at each other and gives me an annoyed look. “What? I want to know why.” I continued to look at him then he looked into the camera.

“She’s also known as ‘Difficult Noona’… she asks too many questions.” He said into the camera and I pushed him.

“I want to see how I look! Let me see.” Eunkwang says as Ilhoon practically sits on my lap to reach Eunkwang. He looks into the camera and fixes his hair slightly.

“You look handsome.” I say at the same time Eunkwang says “I look handsome.” We both look at each other and laugh. Ilhoon moves the camera to over us so we’re all in the shot.

“Tylie looks so pretty on camera~ I’m jealous~” Ilhoon sings as looks at the camera.

“Bbuing, bbuing~” Eunkwang shakes me by my shoulders, making all kinds of weird laughter noises at my attempt at aeygo.

“Do it again! It was so cute!!!” Eunkwang yelled at me whilst I covered my face in embarrassment.

“I can’t. I’m not doing it anymore!” I say with my head in my lap, shaking it violently. Ilhoon and Eunkwang both shake me. I look up to see where the camera is. Good thing I didn’t take off my sunglasses because my face had to be just as red as Rudolph’s nose. I sighed deeply, put my fists on my cheeks then bobbed back and forth.

“BBUING BBUING~!!!!! HEARTCHU~!!!!” then I put my head back down into my lap hitting myself with my neck pillow as I can Eunkwang wildly moving around and laughing with Ilhoon.

“She’s so cute!” Eunkwang said as he pat my back.

“She’s my noona.” Ilhoon firmly grabbed my side and pulled me near him whilst they both couldn’t control their laughter. After it ceased, I felt like it was safe enough to take off my sunglasses and show my face. Ilhoon put the camera back on me as I was looking for something in my mirror.

“Say bye!” Ilhoon said as I looked up at the camera then waved.

“Bye-bye~” did a big grin then Ilhoon moved the camera to his self then I put my chin on his shoulder to be in the camera.

“We’re about to take off. We’ll return in Singapore.

“Singapore~” I sang as I continued waving. “Bye~” me and Ilhoon said to the camera at the same time as he turned it off.

~~~

Somehow, I got stuck with Ilhoon’s camera as he was busy doing other things with Changsub, Hyunsik and Minhyuk. That only left me and Eunkwang left to roam around Singapore alone and cause some sort of trouble.

“So… we’re in the lobby right now.” I say as I fix my hair. “I look weird today; hold this.” Eunkwang holds the camera as I’m flattening out my clothes. He moves the camera up and down my body.

“You look normal like you always do.” I look up at the camera and pout.

“I guess so. These jeans feel weird. I don’t know.” I shake my head as we started walking around the lobby looking at everything.

“Do you think Ilhoon and Minhyuk-ah are going to kill each other?” he says with a chuckle and I look back at him.

“Uhhh…. Well Hyunsik and Changsub are there so it shouldn’t be that bad.”

“It helps that you’re not around. He gets angry when you’re around.”

“He’s always been like that. When we dated, me and Minhyuk bumped heads a lot so whenever I’m around now, like… when we were actual friends before, he would get angry at me for no reason. I don’t know.” I shrug as Eunkwang catches up to me and puts his arm around my neck and rests them on my shoulders.

“Let’s hope for a drama free getaway until we get back to Seoul. I’m hungry~” he shakes me back and forth as I look around for somewhere to eat.

“We can get something there I’m guessing.” I point to some people eating in a nearby restaurant. Eunkwang pulls me toward the restaurant with full force. He sits the camera down on the table. He positions it to be focused on as whilst we order our food.

“When’s your show?” I ask him in between bites of food.

“It’s like 2 now… rehearsal is at 4. I think it starts at 8 but we don’t have to really be there until 9:30.” He nods as he drinks his soda.

“I can’t wait to see you guys perform. You’re going to do well~” I give a thumbs up to the camera as we both finish up eating. While we were laughing at our stupid faces we were making, Hyunsik shows up.

“What are you guys doing?” Hyunsik gets in between us and looks at the camera and smiles.

“We just finished eating. I was going to call one of you to see when we’re leaving.”

“We’re about to leave now.” Hyunsik quickly replied as Eunkwang and I stood up. We both split the bill and paid the waitress as we started walking back to the hotel. Eunkwang turns off the camera. I look around to see where the others were.

“Where’s Changsub, Ilhoon, and Minhyuk?” my curiosity was killing me when I didn’t see Ilhoon. Instantly I thought something could have happened with Minhyuk. I hate to think that whenever I’m around, but it’s the truth.

“They’re on their way now. Don’t worry. Minhyuk and Ilhoon didn’t fight. They actually got along like they used too.” Hyunsik nods and I gave him a shocked look as we continued walking. The boys went to their designated rooms as I stood in the hallway and wanted for Ilhoon. Changsub and Minhyuk walked from the elevator and I nod to them as they go to their shared room. Eunkwang, since he’s the leader, had a room to himself. Hyunsik and Ilhoon shared a room together. I stared at the elevator, waiting to see Ilhoon’s precious little face but it seemed to never come. I dug around in my purse for my cell phone. When I found it, I unlocked it to see if he had text or called. ‘Nothing… where could he be…’ I thought to myself as rocked back and forth waiting for him. I opened the door to me and Eunbi unni’s room that we shard. Luckily, she was in there.

“Hey unni, this is reaching out on a whim here but have you heard anything from Ilhoon today?” I say from the door with my head poking in.

“No. I didn’t hear anything from him. Is he missing or something?” she looked up from her steaming the clothes that were on the rack.

“I don’t think so but he never came back with the guys. I’m a little concerned.” I bit my bottom lip as I wondered what could have happened. I felt hands on the exposed skin right before my jeans.

“Were you looking for me?” a sweet voice whispered behind me making me turn around.

“Hey! Yes, I was! Why did you show up so late for?” he rams his lips to mine, making me giggle as I kiss him back.

“I got you a present~” he says happily with a big smile. I close the door and put my back against the door.

“What did you get now?” I say with some anger. He’s always buying something for me, himself, or both of us. He digs around in the bag and pulls out two charms in a small clear bag.

“Airplanes! This was another moment we shared together. It represents our first flight together!” he smiles at me and we kiss again whilst I smile on his lips.

“Awww, this is so cute. I wanna put it on now~” I say like a child, stomping my feet. Ilhoon takes one out and puts it on my bracelet. He hands me the bag and I take it out then put it on his bracelet. Ilhoon then pulls me in to hug him. I wrap my arms around him and rub up and down his back.

“I have to get ready. I’ll see you later on tonight.” We kiss one more time before he pulls me out of the hug then goes off to his room to change.

~~~

I sat around in the hotel waiting for the okay for us stylists to leave to get ready with the others. Eunbi unni and I sat around talking about boys and how she wondered what it was like to be dating/working with an idol. For me, it felt normal. You just treat work like work and your boyfriend like your boyfriend. We both were starting to become gradually closer as me and Sunny were drifting apart due to her bending over for Minhyuk every other night. Speaking of that, maybe that’s something he wanted. I don’t know; I just don’t want to hear about my leftovers, that bothers me.

As we were finally in the van on the way to the venue, I started to get excited. I didn’t know how to contain myself. Eunbi unni probably got tired of me shaking her after the first 5 minutes of us being in the car, but I couldn’t help it.

“YAH! Will you stop?! We’re not even close!” Eunbi yells at me as she taps my hands.

“I’m excited unni! I want to get there already!” I continued to shake her.

“We’ll be there soon but shaking me won’t make us get there any faster.”

“Unni~” I kept singing whilst I shook her then finally hugged her as she laughed and pat my head.

“You are excited.” She continued to pat my head. Without any surprise, I fall asleep in her lap. I need to learn how to get more sleep at night. Eunbi unni nudged me awake when we reached the venue. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes then grabbed my makeup bag and hop out of the van. Before going, I helped her with all the clothes that she had out of pure niceness and our growing friendship.

As we were walking backstage to our room, we could hear them still rehearsing on stage. I set up my makeup station neatly as I sat in one of the chairs, swaying back and forth looking through my phone. “Do you want to watch them rehearse? They’re almost done.” Eunbi unni asks as she looks at me through the mirror whilst I shrug. “Okay!” I get up and rush out to the floor to watch them. We both watch them closely whilst I’m hitting here in the arm to try and contain all of my fan girl tendencies; plus two of them I dated and still am dating. Not every girl can say that. When they were finished, we clapped as they waved and walked off stage. We returned backstage to greet them and get ready for the actual concert.

Usually it’s hectic in the waiting room while everyone is pulling someone one way or the other but this was almost out of control. Luckily, I finished up all the member’s makeup; leaving Ilhoon last. I always worked on oldest to the youngest for some reason or it depends who was ready to be put into makeup. As I was doing his makeup, of course he had his camera on, recording me working on him.

“Look at pretty noona working~” he says with a smile as I’m trying to do his eyeliner.

“Stop… I look horrible right now… relax your eyes.” I poke him in the cheek with my knuckle until his face is relaxed then I continue my work.

“Working Noona is always so mean. She never has any fun with me.” He pouts, causing me to look at him and flick him in the forehead multiple times. For reason, I could feel someone staring at me so hard, it made the left side of my face burn. I turned my head for a brief second and as usual, Minhyuk was shooting grenades at him with his eyes. I sigh then go back to putting makeup back on Ilhoon’s lips.

“Poke your lips out…” I say to him with my fingers under his chin. He does just that and while I was looking them, he steals a kiss, making us both giggle. As soon as it happened, there was a loud bang coming from Minhyuk’s direction. Everyone turns to him to see his face boiling red.

“I hate you two.” He points to me and Ilhoon.

“Turn the camera off Ilhoon…” I say with a sigh as Ilhoon obliges.

“Why do the two of you always mock me whenever you’re together?” Minhyuk says angrily, looking at me and Ilhoon as he stands up to fix his coat.

“What are you talking about now?” Ilhoon says with annoyance, pushing me behind him.

“Whenever she’s around, you always parade her around like a trophy, showing her around!” Minhyuk walks closer.

“I still don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m not showing her off to anyone. Why are you so jealous?”

“I’m not jealous of you!”

“Then why do you continue to yell at me over her? It’s getting really annoying and frustrating for everybody to hear you yelling and screaming about something you can’t fix.” The room fell silent after Ilhoon’s room. I am all too familiar with this silence; it only meant something was going to get thrown. Right on cue, Minhyuk throws a chair toward us with a loud grunt. Ilhoon being protective of me, he holds me close to him with my head tucked into his chest.

“WHY! Why don’t you love me like that anymore?!” Minhyuk yells at Ilhoon’s back, pointing at me. I push Ilhoon to the side to look at his face. The whole room was too afraid to move or make any noises because of Minhyuk’s anger.

“I never stopped…” I say lowly with a shrug.

“Why are you with him if you never stopped loving me?!” he yells at me with his eyes full of tears out of his frustration.

“I’m with him because I love him. This isn’t about Ilhoon is it? It’s not even about me, it’s about you.” I point at him. “You’re upset because you stopped loving me for whatever reason that may be. I think after all these years being apart really hurt you more than you showed me or anyone else…” Minhyuk’s face went from anger to sadness.

“No! I always loved you! You’re the that one changed.” He said while his voice cracked, trying to hold back all the tears.

“You say that all the time; that I changed when I was the one that stayed loyal to you. All these tricks you’re playing, sleeping with Sunny when you know you both couldn’t stand each other, all the arguments with Ilhoon, the telling lies in interviews, you even have Ilhoon thinking about leaving the group; only because you’re trying to cover up your pain by trying to hurt us. The more you kept doing it and seeing that it didn’t affect us, the angrier you became.” I walk up to Minhyuk and hold his face; looking him in the eye. “It’s okay to miss me. It’s okay to feel bad for how ugly our relationship turned out but you don’t have to take it out on Ilhoon who you love. You know I’m right… so please for the second time… stop.” I rub his cheeks with my thumbs and wipe his tears as he stares at me.

“I’m sorry for everything… I do miss you Tylie.” He pulls me in closer and hugs me tight, crying into my shoulder. I pat his head, resting mine on the side of his; listening to his small whimpers into my ear.

“It’s okay…” I say softly into his ear, holding him a little tighter. This had to be the third time I seen him cry; all three times were because of how we used to be and how he couldn’t let me go. I turned around to everyone and say, “It’s… it’s okay now I’m guessing. He’s sorry for all the trouble.” I say lightly, followed by a small smile. The rest of the members all gather around and pry Minhyuk off of me as he looks up to find Ilhoon and hug him.

“It’s okay Hyung… I forgive you, but you have to pull it together for our performance. We’re about to go on stage soon…” Ilhoon says as he rubs his back. Minhyuk nods then wipes his face. I grab his hand then sit him back down in the chair. I give him some tissues to wipe the tears away. Eunkwang and I stand on both sides of him and fan him, trying to get rid of all the red in his face, making him laugh. When some of the redness goes away, I fix his makeup while the hairstylist unni fixes his hair. After all the preparations are finished, they go out on stage.

“Fighting!!” I say to them as they walk out of the room whilst I jump around like their mascot. Now that they left, we could all sit back and relax for a couple of minutes. I know I needed it. It felt good to hear Minhyuk apologize for his actions. Even though they are just words to me, I know he’ll slowly come back to his regular self. It’ll take time but he can do it. As I sat down and watched them perform, it was awesome to watch them now; knowing that Minhyuk isn’t, I’m hoping, won’t be up to his old tricks again. Maybe things are finally going to be normal.