love letter 12.0: Telling Secrets

BtoB Ilhoon Fanfic: Falling For The Unknown

 

There I was, making my way to the waiting room where Ilhoon was. I had to be there early in order to set up and all that sort of thing. I was actually really nervous; seeing everyone in their stage outfits and looking good. But, a part of me wanted them to take as long as they needed so I didn’t have to see Minhyuk. I heard some articles about how he could have gotten hit. People make up the craziest stories when they don’t know or have any solid proof or evidence. I watched the eyeliner pencil twirl through my fingers as I swerved back and forth in one of the chairs.

“Hey Tylie!” an always delightful Hyunsik said coming from the door. I got up to hug him.

“Hello!” I smiled at him after our hug and he sat down in the chair I was just sitting in. “Where’s everyone else?” I questioned.

“They’re coming now; I just got here before they did.”

“First come, first serve.” I smiled as I looked at Hyunsik in the mirror to study his face and how to work his makeup. He made a silly face at me and I returned it, causing us both to laugh, showing off his amazing eye smiles. While I was setting in Hyunsik’s BB Cream, the other four gentlemen walked in.

“Hey Ty.” Ilhoon whispered lightly as he rubbed my waist whilst he walked by.

“Hey…” I said lowly, fully concentrating on Hyunsik. I could feel Minhyuk’s presence as it was deathly quiet in the room. No one really said anything to each other. I wondered if it was normally like this or was it the fact that I was around.

“You look pretty today Tylie.” Yelled Changsub from across the room, staring down at his iPad.

“Thank you Changsubie~ you always tell me how pretty I am whenever I see you.” I said playfully to him.

“It’s because he’s secretly in love with you.” Eunkwang said with a laugh, clearing the air of all the silence.

“I’m not in love with her! She looks really nice today!” Changsub fought back with Eunkwang, trying to defend himself as I was all finished with Hyunsik’s makeup. I give him one more last look as he goes over to the hair stylist. Minhyuk plops down in my chair then smiles at me in the mirror.

“Look what your pretty little boyfriend did.” He points to his cheek which was swollen and turning a little purple.

“Well, that’s what happens when you try to pass off pictures of Sunny, saying that it is me after you crop it up.” I said to him lightly as he scoffed and I tilted his chin up a bit to see how I’m going to cover this up.

“But you know we did mess around right, Ilhoon? Before she decided to get them younger.” Minhyuk said waving his hand to Ilhoon. He just ignored him as he continued to watch a video with Changsub and Eunkwang.

“Don’t start Minhyuk.” I said as I started to mess with the toner on the back of my right hand.

“She’s right; leave it alone.” Hyunsik chimed in for some slight help.

“Did you know Ilhoon? She was going to have my baby.” He puts his hand on my stomach and I jump back as all work in the room stopped to face me and Minhyuk.

“Will you just shut your mouth?” I blurted out quickly, moving his hand away from me.

“Remember when we were so excited to have a baby at that young age? You were so happy to become a mother.”

“You better not go there…” I pointed my finger at him as I warned him.

“Why? Don’t you think the man you love so much should know that your body can’t handle child birth so… you destroyed it; meaning a miscarriage.” He frowned. I couldn’t say anything. It’s not like it wasn’t true, but I was going to tell Ilhoon when I wanted too; not through Minhyuk making it should like I was some kind of monster. I heard steps getting closer and closer to where Minhyuk and I stood. Ilhoon lunged to punch him put Hyunsik held him back as I pushed Minhyuk away whilst he laughed.

“What? Did I hurt your feelings? Are you upset because I got your girlfriend pregnant; twice.” I hit him on the chest.

“Shut the up Minhyuk. Go over there.” I said softly as Ilhoon was steaming with anger.

“I can’t ing stand you!” Ilhoon yelled at the top of his lungs as I ran back over to him and grabbed his face to look at me.

“Hey! Focus on me, baby…” I tapped his chest to get his attention. “Ilhoonie, baby… stop…” I pleaded to him as Minhyuk started to approach him. Ilhoon’s eyes widened as he grabbed my arm tightly to move me out of the way.

“Let him go! I’ll break his face in like he tried to do to me yesterday!” Minhyuk said over Eunkwang’s shoulder.

“I’m tired of your bull! If I see you anywhere near me, I promise you, I’ll ing kill you.” I covered Ilhoon’s mouth before he made anymore threats.

“OH?! YOU’LL ING KILL ME?!?!” Minhyuk yelled as he tried to get passed Eunkwang. But Hyunsik and I and now Changsub pushed Ilhoon outside into the hallway.

“LET ME GO!” Ilhoon jerked around in Hyunsik’s arms. “Are you crazy?! No I’m not letting you go!” he countered him. I squatted down in the hallway with my head in between my arms, trying to register the fact that my new boyfriend and ex-boyfriend were physically fighting over me. They were friends until I came between them. The hairstylist came to check on me then hugged me and went to get me some water. Changsub walked over to me as Ilhoon was at the other end of the hall, talking to Hyunsik.

“Are you alright?” He sat down next to me.

“Yeah… never better.” I said sarcastically as I rubbed my lips against my arm.

“What do you think is wrong with Minhyuk? He told me that you’re done with him in a relationship kind of way. He blew up at the house on everyone about it.”

“He can’t… he can’t let me go.” I said softly. “That’s what’s wrong; he can’t let me go. He knows that Ilhoon will treat me good and be a better boyfriend to me than he ever was so now he’s trying to get in between us through Ilhoon’s anger.” I sighed heavily as I looked down at the floor tiles.

“All he’s doing is driving himself crazy. Eunkwang is probably the only one out of us that is able to talk him out of it. Everything will work itself out. Are you going to be okay?” Changsub said as he rubbed my back and I nodded. The hairstylist gave me some water and I thanked her. Changsub and I stood up as he walked me over to where Ilhoon and Hyunsik were.

“Now, talk with Tylie.” He said as he patted Ilhoon’s shoulder then walked away with Changsub. I could barely look him in the eyes. His chest was violently moving up and down; I could feel his anger and frustration. He looked over at me then rubbed under my chin. He gently kissed me as I returned it, slowly puckering my lips. Ilhoon rested his forehead on mine as he found my hands and held them tight.

“You really were pregnant before?” he said lowly whilst he rubbed my hands. Then I nodded slowly. “Why didn’t you tell me?” he looked through my eyes lovingly.

“I don’t want to say it’s not important, but…” I sighed. “I was 17 and I felt ashamed for getting pregnant at so young when I told myself that I’d do it when I was ready.”

“I meant… the whole miscarriage thing; it happened twice?” he held my face as he rubbed my cheeks whilst he looked deep into my eyes.

“It happened twice, yes but… I don’t really remember any of what happened. I was really depressed.” I nodded as he pulled me toward him and hugged me tight. We stayed like that for a while, but to me it felt awkward. He was showing me affection toward a hard situation that I went through, but like I said, I was so depressed; I erased a good chunk of that time. Don’t get me wrong, I remember that it happened; I just don’t recall the emotions or any events after that. “You have a show…” I reminded him as I pat his sides. He let me go then nodded. He took my hand and we walked back to the room to prepare for the show.

***************************

After the show, I had to go back to the waiting room to gather up my makeup supplies. The boys went to practice; hopefully nothing else happened between them since I wasn’t there. I heard the door open as I was putting things back into my makeup box case. “Uhm, if you’re looking for your blow dryer, it’s over there; I tied it up.” I pointed over to the other table beside me as I felt hands on my waist.

“Hey.” A familiar voice whispered softly in my ear. “I’m sorry about earlier.” His hands started to wonder to my thighs as I elbowed him in the stomach, hitting his hard abs.

“Don’t you even dare try to pull that on me!” I yell at him as I turn around. “I hate when you try and act like-“he grabs me, trying to kiss me as I lean back and turn my head.

“Why won’t you kiss me?” he says pleadingly.

“Are you joking right now? Did you seriously ask… okay.” I scoffed and laughed as I pushed him away from me. He grabbed me by the arm and I pulled it out of his hand. Minhyuk grabs me by my forearms then shakes me violently.

“Why do you love Ilhoon more than me?! Wasn’t I your everything?! Don’t you love me?!” he yelled at me as I stared at him without any kind of emotion shown on my face; I stayed silent as he shook me. “Talk to me! I hate that you let Ilhoon love you but not me! What makes him better than me? Huh?” he shook me as my head hit the mirror slightly. “What?!” he looked me in the eyes and I stayed silent again. “WHAT?!?!” he screamed in my face.

“HE’S EVERYTHING YOU TRIED TO BE!!!” I belted out at him, screaming back in his face. “H-H-He doesn’t do this! He doesn’t ing shake me around to get an answer! He doesn’t me to show me love; he actually SHOWS it to me through whatever he wants. Whether if it’s holding me, talking to me, giving me a gift, writing me a letter, anything to show me his love. Now please get away from me.” I said with anger in my voice. He looked at me then grabbed my face roughly whilst he stared at me.

“Nobody loves you as much as I love you.”

“Then why are you holding my face as if you’re going to hit me?” I blurted out at him as he pushed my face to the window. I slapped him as hard as I could across his face. He turned to look at me, he was furious. He grabbed me again and tried to kiss me, forcing him to kiss on my face. I whimpered as I cringed and tried to pull him off of me but for some reason, I felt my body slowly losing strength. Luckily, Changsub ran in and pulled him off of me.

“What are you doing?!” he yelled at him.

“We were talking.” Minhyuk shrugged with an evil smirk.

“Get out and go back to practice. If Ilhoon find out that you were trying to mess with her, all hell is going to break loose, so you better just go.” Changsub said as he pointed to the door. Minhyuk chuckled as he walked out of the room. I tapped my fingers against the table in disbelief at the fact Minhyuk was really going to try to me.

“Are you alright?” he walks over to me and cups my cheeks while looking at me and I nod.

“Yes, I’m fine. I feel a little dizzy though…” I rubbed my forehead to try and refocus my vision. I started to see two of Changsub and his voice became groggy. He put his hand on the back of my head and noticed that it was bleeding heavily. All I heard was, “Don’t worry, you’ll be alright Tylie!” before everything went black. Great, this was just what I needed.