love letter 1.0: the introduction

BtoB Ilhoon Fanfic: Falling For The Unknown

"Good afternoon, Tylie!" my co-worker happily said to me as I walked into the store.

"Hello, hello~" I said with a sigh, followed by multiple waves from both hands. I rushed into the back to put my purse down to get ready to stand for the next 10 hours. "Everything okay?" my co-worker said to me as I walked out from the back. "I'm fine; just a bit tired I guess." I make a small little pouty face with my bottom lip sticking out. "Hey~ if you ever need something to brighten up your day, Sunny will gladly shine her happiness upon you!" she said with a huge smile with both index fingers on her cheeks trying her best to show me how cute she was. I chuckled to myself then nodded, "Of course! I know you'll help me out; thank you." She hugs my arm tight then greets the next customers walking into the store. I walk around to each station to set out new free samples of make-up, perfume, and lotion.

"I wonder if he'll go into the store today...?" I wondered to myself. I couldn't wait for my break to roam around the store to see if he was there. I think his name was Illhoon. I overheard one of his friends talking to him and called him that. Whenever I go into that store looking for him, I feel like the biggest stalker ever known to man. But I couldn't help it. He is just... too handsome compared to me. I mean, I'm ME and he's... HIMOne day, I'll find that courage to walk up and speak with him, but until then, I'll admire him from a far or... stalking him.

My break finally came at around 4:00 p.m. I couldn't wait to go get my Boba Tea from the tea shop while I roamed around in the store. I fixed my hair in one of the many mirrors to make sure it was presentable. As I pushed up my black square glasses, I heard a voice behind me say, "You look gorgeous! Go stalk your boyfriend~" I nudged Sunny playfully as she handed me my purse and hurry off to get my tea. 

I walk inside of the shop, aimlessly looking around. "Hello Ms. Tylie!" said the nice man that worked there. "Oh, hey! I didn't even see you over there." he chuckles and waves his hand in front of his mouth. "That's because I was fixing something under the counter. Do you want your original today or something different?" he says with a smile. "I'll go with the original today please." I kindly return the smile. He smiles and claps his hands. "You got it! One Green Tea Boba Tea and a lemon cake. I'll get that made up for you right away!" he went to make my tea as I looked around at the store at all the different pictures. I tap my foot, almost impatiently waiting for him to get finished. I wanted to see if Ilhoon was in the store or not. "Here you go, one boba tea and one lemon cake." he says with a smile. I dig around in my huge purse and hand him a ten dollar bill. "Have a good day, Tylie!" I wave at him and smile as I take a bite of my soft sponge lemon cake and take a sip of my tea. "WAH~ SO GOOD~" I say in complete lust over the combination of tea and cake.

I finish off my cake as I approach the store Ilhoon is infamous in being in. I look at my watch, "I have about 20 minutes still to bull..." I say softly to myself as I walk into the store and fix my beanie. I look around the whole first floor from the doors and don't spot him anywhere in sight. Whilst I make my way to the stairs, I scan the floor once more to make sure I don't see him. I quickly walk up the steps, watching my feet to make sure I don't bust my on any of the steps and embarrass myself. As soon as my left foot steps on the last step, there he was; Ilhoon. He was wearing a nice black hat with one dangling earring on his left ear. His bangs looked flawlessly done; nice and wavy almost like the ocean has. His hair was parted off to the side a little. I gulped whenever I seen him. I clenched a fist around the strap of my purse and walked through the aisle closest to me. I'm short, so it was rather hard to see him through the many racks of clothing. He was in the men's section looking at t-shirts. I made a secret path to women's section to look at, or to make it seem like I was looking at, some shoes. 

I sipped my boba tea hard as I watched him search through each article of clothing. "So y~" I said softly to myself as I looked at his neck and his adam's apple. Then my eyes made there way back up to his faces; examining his lips and his eyes. He had the best eye smiles that I have ever seen on a guy. Suddenly, a woman bumps into me, knocking me into the case of shoes. "I am so sorry! I didn't see you there!" the lady says, apologizing over and over again. "It's okay, it's okay." I keep saying over and over again with a smile. She walks passed me when I suddenly look up to the spot where Ilhoon was to notice that he was gone. My eyes widen quickly. "Wh-Wh-Where did he go so fast?" I say to myself looking around the whole store, back and forth. I couldn't find him anywhere. When I go to walk out of the aisle, he's right in front of me. "Hello." he says with a smiles and a small wave. I freeze instantly as I him up close. All I could do was squeeze my purse strap in complete shock of how attractive he was up close. "Are you alright?" he one of his eyebrows up curiously looking at me. I could feel my face turning red. I slowly nod and he crosses his left arm over him and brings his right hand up to his mouth as he chuckles. "God damn it... he's probably laughing at me blushing. , , . Calm... down Tylie. Calm... down" I said repeatedly to myself. I gasped when he opened his mouth again and he jumped a little. He didn't say anything yet, he looked at me and smiled. "I'm Jung Ilhoon." he said softly. "What's your name?" It was like I was paralyzed. I was stuck on stupid. It felt like the episode of Spongebob Squarepants when he forgot everything in order to become the perfect waiter. When the guy asked his name, he didn't even know what it was and it was complete chaos after that. That was exactly happening to me right now, at this moment. I managed to wrap my lips around the straw while staring at his lusciously pink lips. I gulped down the tea hard and muttered, "I-I-I-I'm Kim Tylie." he continued to look down at me into my eyes. "I've seen you here quite a few times. I was wondering maybe we should hang out or something."

"Wha?!" I say loudly, almost dropping my tea in complete shock.

"I noticed you looking at me the other day and I didn't know if I should ever walk up to you or not. I was actually rather nervous." he looked down bringing his hands together and looked at me for a respond as he bit his bottom lip a little. I didn't know what to do. I almost NEVER get asked out by anyone. I looked down at my watch quickly and noticed I only had about 10 minutes until my break was over. I looked back at him and sipped my tea again and gulped it down hard. I knew I wanted to say yes but I just... didn't know how to. Somehow, I managed to open my mouth. "Y-Yeah, sure." I stuttered. A huge smile came across his face as he heard my answer. He pulled out his phone, "What's your number so we can talk about a official time for us to hang out? I know you work in Sephora over there until closing." My eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my head. Ilhoon was asking for my phone number. Wow. Not only that, but he noticed that I worked in the store across from this one. ing, wow. I didn't know what to do. I pushed up my glasses and looked into my purse for my phone and gave him my number. He dialed it and my phone started ringing. I look at it and show him the phone. "Is this... you?" he nodded and put his phone in his pocket. "I can't wait to hang out with you." he said with a huge smile while walking backwards. "I'm going to make sure we have lots of fun." he winks at me and points then turns around to walk down to the lower level. I rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I continued to shake my head in disbelief as I head to the lower level and back to my workplace. "Hey~ How was your break?" Sunny says with a huge smile, stealing a sip of my tea. I didn't care, usually I did, but right now? I could care less. 

"He... He... He asked me out."

"Who asked you out?"

"Ilhoon... Jung Ilhoon... he... HE ING ASKED ME OUT!" I say loudly at Sunny in full realization that he asked me out.