Two Different Kinds Of You: IT'S HOT

Two Different Kinds Of You

"HOYA MOVE!" I screamed. He wouldn't move from the fan and it was burning hot inside the house. It's only been one day with Hoya and he's already hogging everything.

"NO! IT'S HOT!"

"THAT'S WHY I WANT TO HAVE A TURN!"

"Too bad," he smiled and leaned into the fan, he's never going to move from there. I'll just go eat some icecubes. i ran to the kitchen and opened the fridge, I stuck my head in it and groaned.

"Ahhh, this feels good." I stood there for a while until my face felt numb. I grabbed some icecubes and threw it in a bowl. I started eating them and I heard someone coming to the kitchen.

"What....are you doing?" Hoya asked.

"Eating ice cubes," I cooly replied. (No pun intended)

"You really look like a dinosaur when you eat." 

"I know," I said as I threw an ice cube at his face. He blinked and sighed. He came next to me and started eating ice cubes with me. 

"I guess we can't beat the heat."

"Yeah...It's burning out there."

"Yup."

It was silent for a while, mostly because we were eating ice cubes and it felt pretty refreshing. I then came up with an idea. "Wanna run around in the sprinklers?"

"The sprinklers? That's so childish. Why not?"

We went outside and all the sprinklers. I remembered I had a water gun so I ran back inside the house.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Hoya asked me.

"I'LL BE RIGHT BACK."

"OKAY!" I left the door open so my little brother got out and started running with Hoya in the sprinklers. I laughed a little. I remembered what I was going to do and filled up my water gun. 

I laughed mischievously and ran out the door, spraying Hoya and my little brother. "HAHAAHAHAH! What now!? You can't do a thing!"

"Oh is that so?" Hoya said. I squinted my eyes at him, I blinked and the next second, I was being sprayed by a hose. I trembled under the cold water and spazzed out.

"YOU LITTLE, IMMA GET YOU HOYA." I ran towards him and sprayed my water gun and he did the same in return. My little brother just thought it was funny to push me down and lay his foot on top of my chest so Hoya could spray me. "Hey, that's not fair. GET YOUR FEET OFF OF ME BEFORE I THROW YOU IN THE DUMPSTER AGAIN."

He lifted his foot and ran away from me in horror. Hah, I always use that to threaten him. It always works. On the otherhand, Hoya and I were soaked. But just as we were going to stop the sprinklers and hose, my mom comes out.

"OH MY GOD! GUYS! WHY?! MY WATER BILL IS GOING TO GO UP THE ROOF! GET INSIDE NOW!"

Hoya and I looked at each other and tried to hold back a smile, it was fun while it lasted right?


Back! Sorry guys again for making you wait so long. It just I always forget and I do a lot of things throughout the day and I never have time :( But I hope you guys enjoyed this!

Oh and btw I made tumblr. (today lol). My blog is multi-fandom but mostly Infinite. I'll have EXO, B.A.P, Block B, and others. here's the link >>>> MY TUMBLR Oh btw, I'll follow back cause I need some stuff on my dash, it's pretty dry :/

Thank you new subscribers and since the beginnning subscribers for waiting patiently and commenting! Love you guys!

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!