Two Different Kinds Of You: The football that ruined it all.

Two Different Kinds Of You

I'm going to die today. I walked inside the school and everyone stared at my messed up project. Some girls even laughed. Now that's just rude. I started to panic as I saw Hoya right around the corner so I hid behind a wall thingy.

He moved, so then it was clear for me to make my move. I ran out from the wall and went straight to my locker, I got my items and everything I needed for my first, second and so on, periods. I left the project in my locker, hoping that it would just magically repair itself.


I opened my locker and it was still ugly and 2-dimensional. I took the project out from the locker and made my way to the library. I got lost a couple of times but I managed to get there. I was really hungry since it was lunch but fixing the project was more important.

I checked out a textbook since I left it in my backpack and I didn't want to go back and lose my way again. I sat down on a table hidden by intersecting book aisles. 

"Great, how am I supposed to fix this?" I whispered to myself.

I held my head in frustration and started working. I grabbed some more stryfoam and all the things I needed. I glued and finally! It was just how we made it at first. I smiled as the bell rang. I guess I fixed it in time.

My next period was Science so I walked out of the library and went to my science class. Everything was going smoothly until I heard some yelling. I turned to my side and saw a football coming straight towards the project.

A jock was running towards me and then went behind me, waiting for the football to land in his hands.

"I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" Said the guy.

The football bounced off my project and then into the guy's hand. I wanted to cry at that point. I looked at who threw the football, Woohyun. He was with a bunch of jocks and they started laughing at me.

I rolled my eyes and ran inside the classroom. I looked at Hoya who smiled at me, then it faded away as he saw the broken project in my hands. 


"So.........since you were the one who messed up the project, and made us get a fricking F!! I'll let you decide which punishment you want."

See, I knew I was going to die. Hoya lay out a piece of paper with a bunch of punishments on it, "Just pick any." I just wanted to get it over with.

"Alrighty,"

He was with his posse this time, everyone was in it. I counted all the guys with him, 6. He took out the belt that was from his pants, and then swung it around like a cowboy. "Please.....don't do this....." I whispered, but they obviously couldn't hear me.

"SUNGYEOL! WOOHYUN!" 

"Huh?! Wha? What's happening?" Said Sungyeol.

"He wants us to hold him down!" Woohyun shouted, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

They ran over to me and held my shoulders down. This time, we were hiding behind a bush so no one could see us. Hoya kept swinging the belt around and then started teasing me by almost making it hit my face.

"Are you ready?" Hoya asked, laughing. Everyone else laughed, except for 2 people. One of them was L but I didn't know who the other one was. "Let's do this."

He swung it as hard as he could and the impact it made on my cheek was unbareable. I could feel it stinging and itching badly. I could also feel tears rising up but I held them in.

"Aww...is someone about to cry?" Woohyun asked, making fun of me. The tears ran out at that point. Hoya slapped me again with the belt and started laughing once again.

"Alright, alright, enough with the belt," Hoya said. Yes! He's not going to punish me anymore!! "Time for the rock pelting." Nevermind. Rock pelting?! Now that's just harsh.

Woohyun and Sungyeol let go of my shoulders and then ran away, they came back with many rocks in their hands, shirts and pockets. They then lay it out in front of Hoya.

"Is that enough Hoya?" Woohyun asked.

"Hmmm.....seems good enough...." Hoya grabbed a rock, and pelted it at me. It hit my shoulder and to be honest, it didn't hurt that bad. But the second and third times hurt like a . "Alright!! Last punishment!!"

"Third punishment? Don't you think rock pelting and belt whipping is enough?" One of the guys asked.

"Sunggyu, unless you're going to help me hurt this kid. Shut up."

"No, you shut up."

"What did you just say?" Hoya walked closer to Sunggyu, even though he was shorter, he seemed so intimidating.

"I said.....s-shut up."

"Hah, you can't even say it without stuttering, pathetic."

"SHUT THE UP!!!"

Hoya's eyes widened, he then started fighting with Sunggyu, they hit each other, slapped each other ,punched each other and called each other some nasty names that I never even thought of.

I didn't know what to do, then I looked at L, 'run away' he mouthed, once again. I nodded and then ran away. I looked back and they still didn't notice that I left. I went back and hid behind a bush. 

"GUYS!!!!" Woohyun shouted, trying to break up the fight between Sunggyu and Hoya.

"WHAT?!!!" Sunggyu and Hoya replied in unison, which made them yell at each other even more.

"DONGWOO GOT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

They looked at the spot where I was and Hoya held his head and screamed. I smirked, but I wonder, why does Myungsoo always want me to go away? I mean like he is part of Hoya's posse, but.....

"Dongwoo-ah? Where have you been? Did you get beat up again?" My sister asked.

"No, noona. I mean, yeah....."

"Dongwoo....you have to be more careful at school!!"

"BUT HOW CAN I?! I'M LAB PARTNERS WITH A BULLY!!"

"Yah! No need to raise your voice," I rolled my eyes. My sister took me to the kitchen and put ice packs all over my face. "Did you get hurt anywhere else?" She touched my arm and I winced. "You have a bruise on your arm! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Gosh," I let her put some more ice on my body. "You're just like umma."

"Whatever, there! You're all good to go now."

"Thanks, noona."

I gave her a hug and ran to my room. I went to the bathroom and looked at my face, gosh it's so bruised. Marks decorated my face and they burned more and more.

What am I going to do? He always wants to hurt me and use me and just when I think he wants to be nice, he just goes back to being the he really is. I wish he could just disappear or something like that, he's just so mean.


Sorry for taking a long time, I uh, forgot I hidden the chapter. :P So basically the whole time you were waiting it was already done. :/ I'm sorry guys :( Forgive me?

Anyways, Shouts outs to...................

ren5512

Foreverlocket

nyekun

Keiko--

ron337

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! :D <3