Two Different Kinds Of You: Don't touch that [Very Short Update]

Two Different Kinds Of You

After an hour of banging on the door, my sister finally opened the door. 

"You guys are so stupid. You could've just gone through the backdoor, it was open." My sister said.

Hoya glared at me again. "Boy, don't I feel smart?" I sarcastically said. 

"Whatever, just get inside."

We went inside the house and sat down. It was so awkward, so quiet, I could hear my heartbeat. Why did it have to rain? Why did he have to come? Too many questions.

"So, why did you want to come over on such short notice?"

"Family problems," he replied.

"I know........If you don't mind could you tell me what's bothe-"

"It's my mom. She's been doing things. She's been having mood swings, violent fantasies and abnormal sleep walking. She never sleep walked until last week. I found out some things about what she's been doing in her spare time. Drugs, alcohol and other things. I don't know how to help her. The house smells like smoke and beer all the time, my little sister went to the doctors and is positive for Asthma. My family is so troubled, got no father, confused siblings, abusive mother, and me. A boy who just wants his family back."

I swallowed my saliva. Wow, I thought I had it hard. His home life is so different than mine. I feel bad for him, I want to hug him and tell him everything's going to be okay but that would be a bit awkward. "I'm so sorr-"

"Don't be. It's not like you did anything to it."

"But I thought you didn't like me."

"I do, teasing you is just funny and you get on my nerves at times so watch it."

"Sorry."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm hungry, do you have anything to eat?"

"Yeah, I have chocolate ice cream, popsicles, noodles, ddeokbboki, crackers, snacks and that's pretty much it."

"I'll have crackers and snacks, thanks."

I went to the kitchen and went in the pantry. I grabbed a few snacks and threw it at his face. He wasn't surprised, he looked like he expected it. I then noticed him stare at my journal thing on the table. I squinted my eyes and watched his every move.

His fingers creeped up the couch and onto the table. He grabbed my book. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF!" I shouted. 

I ran to the couch and pounced on him, he struggled to open the book and when he did I threw the book across the room. I got off of him and picked up the book.

"What was that all about?" Hoya asked.

"Don't touch that."

"Touch what?!"

"The book, stupid!"

"Gosh, I'm sorry! What's in that book anyway that you didn't want me to see!?"

"It's nothing."

"Tell me."

"It's nothing! I already told you!"

Hoya got off the couch and walked up to me. "Tell me the truth. Is it a diary?"

"NO!"

"Okay! It was just a question!"

"Okay......it's not a diary but it's a-"


HAH! CLIFFHANGER.

Just kidding.

Sorry guys for the long hiatus.

I've been so lazy!! I truly apologize.

I've just suffered from a loss and yeah.....

But thanks anyways for waiting for me. 

:)

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!!