Two Different Kinds Of You: Stupid Rain

Two Different Kinds Of You

I felt so stupid. Why did I agree to go? I got in so much trouble that day. My brother got punished and he's stuck in his room for eternity and I'm stuck with cleaning the house every week. Why did I do that? The only person who didn't get in trouble was my sister. She's so lucky.

Anyways, want to know what happened last week? Alright, so we went to the party and we snuck inside the window. The party was crazy! There were people passed out on the ground and people grinding and partying everywhere! 

Of course, I wanted to party too so I danced with a couple of girls and guys and stuff. It was all fun until my brother bumped into the radio. Sounds cliche right? Well that's not the end. After my brother bumped into the radio, he tumbled onto the table and spilled all the drinks and snacks onto the ground.

Doesn't sound too bad right? I'm not finished. The owner's dogs got out from their places and started to jump on everyone and they ate every single thing on the ground. Everyone was so angry and furious they kicked my brother out and I had to follow him. 

We got home, explained what happened to my mom and we were punished. My sister, unfortunately, was not punished. Whatever, I never cared anyways. So yeah, that's what happened. There were some other parts that happened but.......it's too......nevermind. I just won't say it.

"DONGWOO! CLEAN UP THIS MESS RIGHT NOW!" My mom shouted.

I quickly ran to the kitchen and picked up a mop. My dog peed on the floor again! My mom went to her room and I cleaned the mess. 

"Sheesh, Coco, can't you ever pee outside of the house?"

*Bark* whatever Coco. Coco can do whatever Coco desires, I love her with all my heart. I clean the mop and put it back. I sat down on the living room couch and the tv, all of a sudden, I heard a call from the home phone.

"DONGWOO CAN YOU GET THAT? I'M TIRED," my mom shouted again. 

I picked up the phone and answered it. "Yeobseo?"

"Dongwoo?"

"Who's this?"

"It's Hoya..."

"Oh. Hi." I said, unamused.

"I wanted to ask you something."

"What?"

"Can I come over?"

"What?! Of course not! You're so mean! Why should I let you come over?"

"Because I said so!"

"I'm hanging up."

I hung up and threw the home phone on the couch. I needed to pee so I went to the bathroom, I heard the phone again. I was still in the bathroom so I couldn't get to it earlier. So my sister ended up getting it.

"DONGWOO! SOMEONE WANTS YOU!!!"

I zipped up my pants and ran to the living room. My sister was still angry at me so she threw the phone at my face. But luckily I caught it. Hah! That's what you get sister!

"Yeobseo?"

"Please Dongwoo?"

"Why. Just tell me why."

"I'm having troubles at my house alright?! There, I said it. Now can I come?"

"What kind of troubles?"

"I don't want to say it."

"Can you tell me in person?"

"Yeah, that would be so much easier."

He's being so annoyingly sarcastic. "Stop being sarcastic! Meet me by the park in 10."

"Fine."

I hung up the phone and put it down. I quickly then ran to my mom's room.

"Hi umma!"

"What do you want Dongwoo?"

"Well... I was wondering if one of my friends can come over."

"Hmm......are you going to pick your friend up?"

"Yeah, I'll go right now."

"Yeah sure, I don't care."

I ran to my mom and gave her a big hug. She was startled but she hugged me back. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I looked up at the sky, it was gray and gloomy. Why is it always like this?

I think I might need an umbrella. I look back at the house and figure out that I'm too far to go back and grab an umbrella, I'll just have to deal with it. It started drizzling and the sky became darker. Great, just what I needed. 

I looked ahead of me. I saw Hoya waiting under a table and I laughed a little bit. I ran over to him and pulled him out from the table.

"Hoya!"

"Dongwoo! So what is it? Can I come over?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks," he smiled and it faded away as he heard thunder. He jumped a little bit when the thunder roared. 

"You're scared of thunder?'

"No!!!" Another roll of thunder came. "OH MY GOSH WE'RE GOING TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW."

We ran side by side to my house and I heard something fall out from my pockets. We were running too fast so I couldn't figure out what I actually dropped. Finally! We arrived at the house.

I dug for my keys and then I realized what I dropped. My keys.

"Umm... I dropped my keys....."

Hoya stared at me with an angry face. 

"What do you mean you dropped your keys?!!?! Can't anyone open the door?!"

"My mom's probably sleeping, my brother is under room arrest and my sister hates me right now."

"Your sister isn't the only one who hates you right now."

"Ugh, I'm sorry okay?!"

"Whatever," I stared down at my shoes and he stared at his own shoes. We look like total es. I felt so stupid.


Before I say anything else.

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SRROY SORRY!

FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE.

I still love you guys tho.

I might start the one shot collection thing soon but probably when I'm halfway through this story.

So yeah guys, I'm sorry for the late update

:(

Thank you for subscribing and commenting everybody!