Two Different Kinds Of You: Sneaking out

Two Different Kinds Of You

Dongwoo POV

Jesus, my mother can be just so crazy. But I understand what she's going through, kind of. I mean I can't really remember how my dad looked, it's kind of weird everytime I think about it.

"Dongwoo-ah?" My mother called out from the living room. I was in the kitchen, washing dishes and I finished before I went to my mother. 

"Yes umma?"

"Can you make me some ramen noodles? I had a hard day at work and I need something to keep me from stressing."

I sighed, I felt like I was her slave but whatever because she's my mother and I have to obey every word she says. I went back to the kitchen and took out a bowl, I the stove and started cooking noodles.

I then felt something brush against my leg. I looked down and found Coco staring at me. Whenever she gives me those kind of faces it usually means she's hungry.

After finishing the ramen, I went to the closet and got my dog's food. 

"Coco!! Come here!!"

My dog's ears perked up and she ran right to her bowl. I petted her while she ate and she just continued her eating, she never cares whether someone/something touches her so that's a good thing.

"Dongwoo-ah?" My mom called out.

"Yes?"

"Where's my ramen?"

I forgot! I looked to the side and found the ramen noodles sitting in the cup. I grabbed the cup and poured it into one of our bowls. I then got some chopsticks and and gave it to her.

"Thank you, sweetie. You're such a good helper whenever your big sister isn't around."

"I guess so, where is she anyways?"

"She's out with some friends, you know, the troublemakers. I don't trust her with them but I hope she can trust herself enough to not do anything stupid."

"Yeah......."

All of a sudden I heard a thump on the ground, I looked to see where the sound was coming from but I didn't see anything.

"Go check," my mother said, with a worried expression on her face.

I ran to where the source was and opened my brother's door. I saw the window was opened and I ran towards the window. I looked out and saw my brother lying inside the bush. I bet he was trying to sneak out again.

"Dammit, Minhyuk!"

"Hyung! Help!" My brother, Minhyuk called me. I sighed and carefully jumped out the window. I gave him a hand and picked him up from the ground. "Thank you so much!"

"Whatever, were you trying to sneak out again?"

"Yeah! Noona's at a party!"

"WHAT?"

"Yeah! She's with all the popular kids and stuff! I just wanted to see what was happening!"

"I wanna see it too.....nah, let's go back in the house and do something else."

"No! Are you sure you don't wanna go? I mean just think! So many hot girls!"

"And guys."My brother stared at me like I was some nasty freak. "What? Guys can be hot too."

".....Ok? Whatever, anyways, but just imagine! All the hot girls! Sheesh!"

"Okay, calm your hormones."

Minhyuk is 13 years old so it's normal for him to start having feelings for the opposite . I thought for a second, I didn't know whether I should go or if I should stay home and not get in trouble.

"C'mon! Let's go!"

"Hmm, I don't know..."

"I bet you there's cake, and girls, and pizza, and food and a lot of stuff."

He persuaded me. "Fine, I'll be right back. I'll just say we're going shopping."

"Okay."

I ran inside the house and went back to the living room. "Mom?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Minhyuk and I are going shopping to the grocery store to get food and things."

"Why? We have so much food here. And you don't have money."

"What? Uh..um, I have money! My friend lent me some, he's really nice."

"What's his name?"

"Uh.....Hoya!" Oh my gosh, I can't believe I said that. Wow, why did I say his name? I mean like, I don't really have any friends so it makes sense for me to use his name but...

"Hoya? I should meet him!"

"Not today!"

I ran to the door and opened it but then my mom stopped me. "Dongwoo-"

"Yes?"

"-Nevermind. Just go, make sure to come back soon."

Yes! I smiled at my mom and shut the door. I went around the house to find Minhyuk. I snuck up behind him and tapped his shoulder. He didn't get scared and I know that because he slapped me, hard.

"What did umma say?"

"She said we can go," I replied, still rubbing my shoulder from the slap.

"Seriously?" He said. "We can go to the party!"

"Yup, so let's go. Wait, where is it?"

"It's down the block, last house on the right."

"Alright, let's go."

We started walking down the street and looked around. The day was dark and kind of gray. It was supposed to rain and I already could tell that it was about to because the clouds started growing darker.

We finally arrived at the house and we went around back.

"How are we supposed to get in?"I asked, looking for openings.

"We're not, we just came to look."

"Then, what's the point of coming?! I thought-nevermind, let's go home, this was a waste of time!"

"No!" He pulled me and then pointed to a window, I looked at it and saw that it wasn't locked. He smiled at me and I furrowed my eyebrows, I had no idea what to do at the time.

"Are you ready to party?" My brother asked, smirking and raising an eyebrow.

I didn't really know what to say. "I'm ready."


So sorry for such a late update! I hate it whenever I update late because I feel like it's been years for you guys. ): 

Sorry.

Guys, I have a question.....

Should I start a one shot collection when I'm done with my other story?

Like you guys can request what the mood, setting and characters and things like that in a request form thingy.

Wouldn't it be cool? :D

Or no?

Please vote on the poll below!

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! 

 ♥