Two Different Kinds Of You: Janitor's Closet

Two Different Kinds Of You

I didn't eat lunch and I just stayed in the library, playing stupid games on my stupid phone. God, this school , I wish I could go back, but hey, at least the school day's almost over.

The bell rang and I grabbed what I needed for my last period. I settled down and put my things inside my desk. The teacher didn't even bother to tell me to go up and introduce myself which made me feel pretty happy.

'Class President Election Day' was written on the blackboard. Class president? I wonder who's going to be elected. At least I can vote this time! Unlike last year at my old school, I was too late to vote and some weirdo ended up winning it.

One by one, kids came up, saying their speeches and things but I wasn't really interested.

"I, Lee Hoya, shall be class president because I am Hoya." I managed to stifle a laugh, 'I shall be class president because I'm Hoya'? Hahah, that's the most stupidest reason I've ever heard, and that's a fact. No one applauded, everyone was silent. "Well clap for me!!"

The people in the classroom started clapping but I didn't. He gave me a glare which made me feel uncomfortable. I darted my eyes away and crossed my arms.

The period passed and I could almost feel Hoya's eyes piercing into my skull. I think that was the most uncomfortable I have ever felt in my entire life, and I've felt some pretty uncomfortable things before.

*Ring* The bell rang and I ran straight out the classroom to my locker. I actually managed to open my locker and I put my things back, I grabbed my backpack and was about to leave, until Hoya stopped me.

He held out his hand for me to shake, "hello, nice to meet you, I'm Lee Howon, better known as Hoya." His smile was so fake, I could tell he was forcing it.

But I shook his hand anyways, "nice to meet you, Hoya. I'm Jang Dongwoo."

"So Dongwoo, how do you like the school so far?"

"It's alright I guess."

"Good, good. Say, can you help me with something in the janitors locker? I have to get a couple of items for a science project." I nodded, he led me to the janitors closet and shoved me inside. "I'll be right back, just gonna get a couple of friends so they can help me."

I nodded and gave a half smile. Hoya came back with two guys by his side, one looked super cocky and the other one seemed really mysterious, he had cat like eyes.

My muscles tightened a little bit as they opened the janitors closet. I sat down on a chair while Hoya was in front of me. The two other guys were by my sides. "U-uh so w-what were the items?"

"Shut up Dongwoo." Hoya said, saying my name as if he were mocking me. "I know you didn't vote for me and I also know you didn't clap for me. You're new here aren't you?" I nodded. "Well, I won't go as hard on you right now. But the next time you do something I don't approve of, you're dead."

"Hoya, do you want us to hold him down?" The cocky looking one asked.

"Yes Woohyun, make sure you hurt his shoulders as much as possible."

Woohyun put his hands on my left shoulder and held me down on the chair, the other boy did too but it felt like feathers, I could tell he wasn't trying to hurt me.

"L, apply more pressure!" Woohyun ordered. L applied pressure for a second, then went back to a feather like touch on me. I closed my eyes as Hoya slapped my cheek. I could feel it sting and I wanted to touch it so badly.

"Did that hurt?" Hoya asked. I didn't reply. "Since you didn't say anything, I guess I'll have to go harder."

He raised his hand up and curled his fist, I closed my eyes, bracing for the impact. The blow was hard, I could feel I was losing sight in one eye as it swelled up. He punched me several times more, I could almost feel my face turning black and blue.

My head turned from side to side because I was so dizzy. One more punch and I would black out. Hoya raised his hand up once again and I could tell this was the final punch, his fist barely made it to my face as L held his hand back.

Woohyun and L let go of my shoulders and L opened the door. 'run away' he mouthed. I did as he said and ran from the janitors closet, Woohyun and Hoya were about to follow me but Myungsoo stopped them.

I hid behind a trash can so I could hear their conversation even though I should've went home. 

"God dammit, L!! Why do you always do this!?!?" Woohyun shouted.

"L, you do that one more time and you're dead." Hoya said.

They scolded him but L never replied. I stayed behind the trash can and then I saw L casually walk by me. Hoya and Woohyun were no where to be seen. L walked but then he stopped. He ran back and then moved the trash can I was hiding behind.

"What are you doing here?"

"I-I uh wanted to k-know what happened t-to you."

"Why do you care?"

"I-"

"Whatever, go home. Don't get into trouble again."

I nodded and got up. I bumped into the walls a couple of times because I lost my balance. I then ran home. I forgot to bring a set of keys so I couldn't unlock the door. I knocked and knocked until my sister finally opened the door.

"Dongwoo!!!" My sister shouted, as she stared at my black and blue face.


Yay first chapter!!! Wahh~16 subscribers by just the foreword?! You guys are awesome. Thank you so much!!! I shall put all your names down here for subscribing. Oh btw, have you heard Teen Top's 'Mr.Bang'? L.Joe's voice made me pregnant. XD FIRST 20 SUBSCRIBERS GET A SHOUT OUT!!

Shouts out to...........

Kumii

livelovelifeah

LoveYadong (I love YaDong too)

BanGth3yOngGuk

kittysmile4

brutaltoys

Sungmincutie

obliviate-

dojorockergirl

ilovesuju1

Tabbii777

AjBa13

dongyadong

MyLIfeIsBlockB

elrhys

letty123

thanks for subscribing!!! :DDDDD <333 Love you! Please comment and subscribe! Thank you!