Please Don't

Don't Touch Me

Ren's POV: 

     I looked up at him a final time and latex my head on his chest. He was a bit taken aback but he just put his arms around my waist. "Hey Ren, uh what's that?," he said pointing at my tiger bookmark. I walked over to it and picked it up. "I really like tigers…that's why I really like you.…," I quietly said. I could feel arms going around my abdomin. I turned around and burried my head into his neck. This is exactly how it should be. "Ren…I really like you too.," he cooed into my ear. "I'm sorry, but I can't like you….," I whisperd. "B-but you just said y-you liked me! Don't let Minhyun restrain you from loving me, I-I'll beat his face in if he ever touches you again!," he screamed. I pushed him away out of instinct and put my hands on my head. I hate it when people yell, mommy and daddy would always scream and argue. Baekho tried to hug me again. No this needs to stop.

     "No appa don't hit mommy…," I whispered curling up into a ball on the floor. I started to feel dizzy and it all went black.

 *flashback* 

     "You stupid you do nothing right!," slap. Tears were running down mommy's face. Daddy reaked of alcohol…again. His words were slurred and made no sense. Mommy was a good woman, she took care of me and Minhyun when he would come over to play with me. "Uncle guess what I got on my test!," Minhyun screamed. "I got an A+!" "Oh, great job Minhyun you're such a good kid. Why can't you be like Minhyun, Ren are you just an idiot?!," he slapped me across the face. I fell to the floor and mommy ran to my side. "You see Minhyun you have to rid the world of idiots like those two.," he said in disgust. Minhyun nodded anxiously as he ran up to me and kicked me and mommy square in our jaws. "Like that?!," he asked smiling. "That's my boy!," he ruffled Minhyun's hair. Appa why don't you love me like that? Am I scum to you? Please just tell me and I'll fix it....

     We laid there beside eachother as my mom my short town hair. A bruise was forming on her jaw. I caressed her jaw and kissed the bruise. "Better?," I asked rubbing the bruise. "Yes it is. Don't listen to your father you aren't an idiot you're very bright and smart…," she said and more tears poured from her eyes. "I will always love you and when I pass on from this life remember that." she kissed my forehead. I grabbed her tiger neckalace and smiled. She took it off and put it on me. "Tiger's are my favorite animals too."

*end of flashback* 

     When I woke up I was in Baekho's arms. He looked worried and tierd. " what time is it?," I ask. "9:00.," he said. Oh my god I've been asleep for five hours! I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. "Baekho hyung, will you be my tiger?"

 

  Jr's POV:

 

     Aron threw himself onto me and started to cry."Shh honey it's okay.," I wisper into his ear."I love him Jr why doe he have to do this to me?," he sobbed. "Listen, you don't love that...that monster! Please Aron just open your ing eyes and see the truth!," I scream. He slowly looked up at me, his giant eyes glistening. He's just so...beautiful. I started to lean in and pressed my lips to his. "J-jr stop….," he pushed me back. "Why should I, your suppose to show affection to the ones you love.," I said full heartidly. "Y-you love me?, " Aron was blushing a dark red now. "I love as much as…I can't even find a good comparison. Aron will you please …be my boyfriend?," I ask him. "I'm sorry….," he got up and ran away. Why Aron, why must you do this to me?


Sorry guys but someone might die :c

this story is coming to an end in the next few chapters.