Why Can't I Die

Don't Touch Me

Rens POV:

          "Y-yeah...why do you care?," I pulled the blanket closer to me and tried to move backwards. I really hate this guy. He's already tried to touch me, god it's so annoying. "Well I'm kind of friends with him I guess and...and I thought that you would be like him.," he smiled at me and started to stand up. Atleast he might be leaving me alone now. "We have no blood relation so please go away now.," I said and shooed him away with my hand. "Well about that I'm your new roomate so I just can't leave." The kid scratched his neck and I saw his prison number. Of course I'm stuck in a room with a jail burden. I slowly sttod up and made my way towards my bed. This kid is going to get on my ing nerves I just know it. I sat down and covered myself up with my blankets, atleast I can be safe here. I started to close my eyes when I heard that oy clear his throat. Now what?! I rolled over and looked at him. "Yes did you need somthing?," I tried to ask but my voice cracked, and I started to blush out of embaressment. "Uhh....why are you at this place? I came from the prison.," He said and shrugged his shoulders."I'm an orphan....I don't feel like talking to you anymore s-sorry.," I pull the blankets up once more ,and tried to make myself look smaller. I don't know why but this kid just got a lot more scary looking. It might have to do with the fact that he was in prison but, how should I know. I could hear him sit down on the other bed in the room. I hope he leaves soon I don't think I can handle a roomate. I heard him get up and I could hear his footsteps getting closer. "D-do you mind if I sit next to you?," he asked me and i could tell in his voice that he was smiling. I moved closer to the wall and hunkered down more. "No....Please don't.," I mumbled and for some reason I feel like crying. He sat down anyways and sighed.

        "Why are you so uptight it's not like I'll hurt you or anything.," Baekho said and I felt a tear go down my face. No please don't lie. I kept repeating this to myself. He's just like eveyone else, a liar and a diaster waiting to happen. The tears were rolling down my face now. "Get out.," I said simply through my tears. "W-what?!," Baekho said and stood up from my bed. "I said Get .Out. Of. My. Room.," Baekho scoffed and walked out my door slamming the door behind him. I hope he never comes back again. Slowly I sat up and started hug my knees. I know I was cruel to him but really he deserved it. He made me sad again with his lies. I know he will end up hurting me but, I hope it's not soon.

        I stood up and got dressed for the day. I'm really glad classes are almost over. I skipped today because, I really didn't want to see anyone today. I walked out of my room and saw Aron walking down the hall. He was the nice person out of his group he always stood up for me when we were younger but, when he met Minhyun he was to shy to do anything. Atleast that's what I think happened to him. "Oh, hi Ren!," He called and stopped waiting for me to catch up to him. How did he hear me come out of my room? "Hey.....," I said and hung my head, I didn't want him to see my eyes since I was crying earlier. "What's wrong?," Aron asked and put an arm around me. I pushed him away and pouted. "Always so quiet.," he shook his head and laughed somewhat. I smiled and lifted my head up. Aron was like an older brother to me. "Eh?!  Were you crying? Who hurt you? No one touched you right!," he practicly screamed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm fine don't worry.," I said coldly and started to walk faster. "You're always going to be like this aren't you.," he said and started to walk slower. I really don't want to be like this I envy people who are constantly happy and aren't always affraid. Most people wish they weren't so friendly when that's all i want. I just want to be normal for once. I want friend, I want to be able to laugh and have fun. I turned around and saw Aron pouting behind me. "Sorry I'm not normal.," I turned around and practicly ran away from Aron. I don't like to see people's reactions to what I say.

        "Hey scum.," I heard. I looked over and Minhyun smirked. "I didn't expect to see you come out of that hole you call a room. I started to walk away and he grabbed my shoulder. "You do realize that I am talking to you right?," I tried to push him away and started to cry again. I know he just has a sick mind but still he shouldn't do these kinds of things to me. He threw me down on the ground and crouched down beside me. "You really are a pathetic creature.," he started to laugh and stood up. "Hey...uh Minhyun what are you doing?," that voice, I looked over and saw Baekho. "Uh what's it look like I'm doing." Minhyun said and gestured to me. "Why would you like to help?," he asked Baekho and smiled. "No thanks maybe you should leave him alone for a bit I think he's crying.," Baekho said and walked over to Minhyun and me. I probably look so weak right now. "That's the fun of itbut if you insist I'll leave." Minhyun said and walked away from me and Baekho. Baekho smiled and held a hand out for me. "Hey uh sorry I expolded everywhere in our room I guess you don't like people in your space.," He said. I got up on my own and started to walk away. "Eh don't leave!," Baekho walked up to me and put his arm around me. "Don't touch me.," I said coldly and pushed him away. "Sorry I just want to get to know you is all.," Baekho smiled and looked down at his feet. Oh god that smile is going to be the death of me I swear. I don't know why but, he seems really.....caring.


Sorry this is really late I went on an 'Easter vacation' out in the woods and there was a terrible internet connection there.

 I hope you liked it I tried to make it a bit longer.

And thanks to all of my subscribers I really want to write more today that probably won't happen but whatever I'm lazy >.<

Anyways thanks for reading my story

(>^-^)> <3