Stop it

Don't Touch Me

Baekho's POV: 

     

     I woke up to Ren's alarm clock. Why is it so noisey?! I smile down at Ren's small figure, I've come to really enjoy his company. I fell him stir under my arms. I sit up stretching my arms out. "Good morning hyung.," I hear him mutter as he stood up from the bed. "Did you sleep well?," I asked him and started to get up too. "I didn't sleep…." He muttered making his way to the bathroom. "Why not!?" I grabbed his hand stopping him. "It doesn't matter.," he pulled away from me an locked the bathroom behind him. I leaned against the wall and felt myself tearing up. How could a BOY have this kind of toll on me.

     There was a knock at our door. I pulled myself up and slowly walked towards the door. It swung open and there stood Minhyun. "what do you want?," I ask moving so he could come in. "Where the is that little !?," he screamed. I pointed at the bathroom door not really wanting to know why he wanted Ren. He walked over to the door and knocked. "I swear to god minki get your emo out here right now!," he screamed. You could here his small footsteps walking to the door. I swear it was like minutes until he opened the door. Finally the door opened, there was blood spots on the floor and running down his wrists. Minhyun just closed his eyes and sighed heavily. "You know what I actually hope you cut way to deep and bleed to death you disgusting animal!," Minhyun stormed out of the room.

     I could see Ren's eyes sparkling with tears. My arms went around his waist and I let him cry on my shoulder. "Why?" I ask him and he looked up at me with a puzzled look. "Your wrists.," I wisper to him. "I miss them so much hyung I just hurts to think about them. I wanted to take the pain away....," I leaned down and kissed the top of his head. Ren slowly wrapped his arm around me. I can't believe it, he's actually hugging me and isn't afraid! "Don't cry anymore it makes your beautiful eyes so red. They should only have joy in them.," I told him and pulled his face towards mine. He lightly pushed me away but smiled. "Thank you Baekho you really are a wonderful person.," he whispered and pecked my cheek. "I'll be fine as long as you're with me."

    

Minhyun's POV:

 

     I practically ran to Aron and Jr's dorm area. I pushed the door open and saw those two cuddling! What the litteral !? I grabbed ahold of Aron ignoring his protests. I dragged him to a nearby corner and pushed him into it. "what going on between you two huh?," I pushed him in anger. He started to cry and I grabbed his chin. "You belong to me no one else. Do I not make you happy I buy everything for you?! I get you clothes, jewelry, phones for god's sake. And what do you-" I felt him hugging me and pulling me closer. "I just want to feel love, Jr makes me feel important. You are always making me cry…," he trailed off and was a mess. I lean down and kiss him. "You know I'm just protective.," I wrap my arms around him and hug him roughly. "Please stop.," he pushes me away and walks back to his room … with Jr. What did I do to deserve this?


Sorry guys my 'son' has been living with me while his mothers have been on vacation. 

Anyways what do you think sorry if it's too short 

<3