One of Those Kids

Don't Touch Me

Baekho's POV:

   Finaly I am away from my ing parents! They were annoying as crap. I thought. I got on the bus that was taking me to the boarding school. The bus driver looked at me and scoffed. "Who are you?," the man glared at me. "Let me guess anouther jail burden.," I smirked and bowed to him. "I'm Baekho and yes i am from jail if you hadn't noticed I'm in an orange jumpsuit, and watch it old man I can ing kill you like that." I napped my fingers and sat in the back of the bus. I know no one will get on but hey I probably scared the out of the driver, I don't think he would apriciate me sitting in the front.

(skip bus ride because i'm lazy and it's boring xD)

I got off the bus ,and looked around. It was a nice place well... a lot better then the gray prison walls. A guy a little shorter than me walked up to me and shook my hand. "'ey I'm JR," the boy said and smiled."Hi you can call me Baekho," I awkwardly let go of his hand and scratched the back of my neck. "Are you from the prison!? That's so cool!," he practicly screamed. "Yeah it's not really a good thing....," I said. I guess he noticed the numbers printed on my knuckles."Follow me you need to meet some of my friends."

I followed JR to two different people. "This is Minhyun,' he pointed to the tallest boy "and this is Aron," he smacked the other boy's chest. I shook both of their hands and awkwardly smiled. "Oh god JR, this better not be like the thing people call my cousin like seriously he was freaking adopted," Minhyun looked at me up and down ,and was glaring daggers. "Neh he's from the prison, so he's probably not like Ren okay, he's not a little ," they both started laughing at I guess a boy named Ren. "Guys... come on that's not nice," Aron said and grabbed Minhyun's arm. "Don't be acting like a !," Minhyun slapped Aron's shoulder. Wait now I'm confused as hell. Okay I think this is how it goes Minhyun is against gay people, JR is against, i guess according to what he said, 'little es', and Aron isn't against people. Wow what a great ing conbonation. "Oh..uh sory Baekho forgot you were there anyways did they tell you your room yet?," he asked me. "Yeah uh somthing like C-68.," I said and scratched the back of my neck. "Oh hell no you got the room with Ren. Well I actually feel sorry for you.," Minhyun said and patted my shoulder. I don't really see what could be that bad about him though. "oh sorry you guys I need to go to the principle's and get my luggage and key.," I bowed and said my goodbyes then left.

I quickly walked to what i think was the principle office. I walked through the doors and saw a shorter guy standing there. "Oh hello you mut be Baekho, I'm Mr.Cyote. I'm guessing your here for your stuff?," he said and smiled brightly. "Yeah can I have it now?," i asked. "Sure!," he went around a desk and handed me my many suitcases mostly consisting of photos of my family and friends away from here. I thanked him and walked out of his office and towards the dorms. Well I probably should get unpacked.

I finaly found my dorm room and knocked. There wasn't an answer so I walked in anyways he might just be sleeping. Also, I'm luck as because, I get like the whole freaking week off  since I'm new! When I went in I saw a pile of blankets surrounding what look like a person. He turned around and kind of flipped. He fell everywhere and ended up huddled in a corrner. What the actual . I walked over to him and held held my hand out trying to mentaly tell him I wasn't going to 'hurt' him. "Who the hell are you?!," he screamed and threw the one blankent at me. "I'm Baekho who are you and why the hell did you throw that at me!?," I said and tossed the blanket to the side. "I-I'm Ren s-sorry.," Ren said and pulled the blankets closer to him. "It's fine just don't throw at me!," I screamed and I saw that he had tears rolling down his cheeks. Well he defiently isn't manly. I sat down infront of him and smiled. "So I heard your Minhyun's cousin..."

 


Sorry it's a little short but hey it's the first chapter. Also, sorry for all of my mistakes English isn't my first language.

I hope you liked it

I love you

<3 <(^-^<)

Also, thank all of you guys who subscribed it means a lot!