Why Hyung?

Don't Touch Me

     Ren's POV:

 

     I slowly stood from his bed and, hugged Baekho. This feels so weird but, right in a way. I felt arms go around my waist, as I was pulled towards him. Theses are the kind of moments I want to enjoy. I can't though. Ugh I hate myself right now. I pushed Baekho away realizing what I was doing. "Yah, Ren what's wrong?," he calmly asked me. "Why can't you just leave me alone already!?," I screamed. He stood up slowly and put his arms around my waist again. "Because I want to help you.," he laid his head down on my shoulder. "S-stop it!," I tried to push him away but, he just increased his hold on me. "It hurts hyung....," I whispered. "What hurts?," he caressed my hair. I point to my chest and I can feel more tears escaping my eyes. 

     I felt somthing hit my shoulder, h-he was crying. Why though? It's not like I'm a precious doll. He slowly pulls away from the hug and, started to lean in closer to me. I feel his lips touch mine. What the hell! I push him away from me and run out of our room. My heart feels as if it's dying. It just keeps beating and, and I never felt this way before. 

   

 JR's POV:

 

    I slam my fist on the wall while Aron sits there and cries his eyes out. "It's kind of funny right?," I hear him say as he wipes anouther tear off of his small cheek. "What's funny?," I ask. "That he's the one who confessed first and he's the one acting like it's my fault.," Aron smiled. Oh god his adorable smile. I sat down beside him and smiled back. "You're so sily hyung.," I bumped our shoulders together. He really does know how to make me smile. I adore him for that.

    "He was an anyways.," you could here the sadness in his voice with every word. "Hey uh Aron....," I started. " You need somthing?," he asked me his eyes sparkling. "Nevermind it was stupid.," I start laughing at myslef. Why am I like this? Aron lays his head on my shoulder and closes his eyes. " You'll always be my best friend,forever and always.," Aron sighed. Yep and only a best friend.

 

  Aron's POV: 

     

     I look up at my friend. He's always been there fr me no matter what. When I use to get bullied in elementary school he was always there. Thats also the reason he picks on people. He thinks that they should be punished for as he put it ' hurting an innocent angel.' I don't really know why I'm so close with him but I don't mind it at all.

     "Yah stop staring at me!," he blushed and pushed me away. I pouted and laid back onto my bed. 

    "You know I would give anything up to be with you right?," he said and wrapped his arms around me. "I know but what do you mean 'be with me'?," I asked. "Whatever you want it to mean ,angel.," he kissed my shoulder and I smiled widely. "You really are someone from a dream aren't you?," I laughed and cuddled into his chest. 

  Ren's POV: 

 

    I hear footsteps walking closer to me as I curl up to the hallway's wall. I don't want to see anyone, hear anyone, or talk to anyone. I feel the same strong arms around me once again and I look up. Ther he was, the one and only Kang Baekho. "W-what?," I ask him and try to push him away again. "I know I probably scared you earlier but, please just stop running away from me! Okay it's new for me too, you really think I just go around and kiss other guys for fun?!," he yelled and held me tighter. I can hear his heart beating. I used to do this with my mom, she would hug me while I just listened to her heart. It aways soothed me.

     I start to relax as his heart goes on it's steady beat. My eyes start to close when I feel him kissing me again. It was simple and didn't really do anything. It was like a little kid kiss. He pulled aay from me and hung his head. "I'm sorry...I'm truly sorry Ren.," I put my arms around his neck and I actually hugged him. "I'm going to bed...I-I'm really tired sorry.," I push him away from me ad stand up. I held a hand out to help him and I could see his childish smile. He takes my hand and gets up without releasing his grasp on my hand. 

     I laid down on my bed and felt somthing touching my hair. "Good night.," I hear him whisper. Hopefully it's a good night. 


Oh me goshers guys it's been a while. Sorry I've been really sick :/ .

Anyways I don't really remember who all I thanked for subscribing so this is a shout out to you guys I didn't thank C:

What you think about it so far I'm thinking about doing a one-shot but I don't know why couple so any suggestions?

Thank you!!!!