I'm Sorry

Don't Touch Me

   Baekho's POV:

 

     What the litteral ! I think this kid lost his freaking mind. "Isn't that just a photo though?," I asked him. "No....you wouldn't understand so please just forget it.," Ren said and turned over on his side. "Well if you would explain it maybe I could. I'm trying to be nice you know but, you on the other hand is being a little .," I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to his bed. Ren had tears running down his face. "You okay?," he just crawled closer to the wall. Whay won't this kid tell me anything? It's really getting annoying."What time is it?," I asked Ren. He pointed to a clock, it was freaking 11:00pm! It's not that late but I should probably go to bed."Well, I'm going to sleep now.," I told him. "O-okay....uh,Baekho...," Ren quietly said. "Yes do you need somthing?," I asked and layed down in my bed not bothering with a blanket. "C-can I sleep next to you?," Ren asked shyly and looked over at me. "E-eh?!," was all I could say. "Nevermind it was a s-stupid question.," he said all at once. "Y-you can if you want I'm not saying you can't it's just that was a sudden question.," I looked over at him and smiled.

     Around 1:00am I felt the bed move and I looked over. "S-sorry to wake you...," I heard a sleepy voice mumble. "It's fine.," I moved over so he could lay down beside me."Thank you.," Ren laid down next to me. He looks really pretty when he's falling asleep. That's really creepy but hey, the kid looks like a girl and usually you don't call a 'girl' handsome. He slowly fell asleep, while I couldn't sleep his face was just I don't even know the word for it. I can't belive that I'm actually acting like this over a guy! Is he a guy?

     I woke up around 9:00am and found my arms around the waist of Ren. Who the hell did, you know what I don't even want to know anymore. I slowly released my arms from him and, got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day. "Good morning.," I heard a small voice say. I turned around and saw no one. Well that was weird. I finished spiking my hair and walked out of the bathroom. Ren was sitting on his bed reading a book called 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. "What you reading?," I asked him even though I could easily read the title. "Nothing.," he put the book under his blanket and sighed. "Fine don't ing answer!," I screamed and stompped put of the door slaming ot shut.

     Who the hell does he think he is, I know he's a little messed up but still! I walked down the hallway and saw Jr. "Yo.," Jr said and waved to me. "Hey.,"  was all I could say with out exploding right there. "Damn, calm yourself were all friends here!," he laughed. I smiled some and appoligized. "Is it that kid?," Jr asked me. "Yeah...he's so ing annoying.," I nodded my head and sighed. "I don't see how Aron can even talk to him somtimes.," Jr said. :Anyways why aren't you in your classes?," I asked and started walking again. "Oh, well there's a problem with the cooling system so they are trying to fix it. It in' rocks!," he shouted and threw his hands up. I laughed at his outburst, he's such an idiot. One thing I don't get is why he is so hateful towards Ren. I mean he's annoying as hell but, him and Minhyun act like he's some kind of disease.

     We walked down the hall in silence until we got outside. We saw Minhyun and Aron sitting at a table together, it looked like Aron was crying while Minhyun sat ther smugly. "Hey guys!," Jr shouted and started to lightly jog over to them. When I got there Minhyun stood up and flipped Aron off and smirked. Aron broke down, I really feel bad for him. Jr was hugging him while shouting at Minhyun. "You three are a bunch of faggots.," Minhyun shouted and pointed all of us. "No Min if anyone is a it's you okay? Remember last summer because I do. You are a little you know that. I can't even stand to be around you when you're acting like this!," Jr screamed. "Fine.," Minhyun casualy walked away ,and waved to us. "Sorry you have to see me like this guys.," Aron started to wipe his tears away. "You can talk to me about it when we go back to our room." Jr said and wiped Aron's cheek. "We'll be leaving now..I hope Ren dosen't bore you to death.," Jr waved to me and started to take Aron to their room.

     Well that was kind of...weird. I started to walk back to me and Ren's room. When I got there I tried to go in but, the door was locked. When was their a lock on the door. I knocked on he door and heard small footsteps getting closer to the door. Ren opened the door, there were tears in his eyes. "oh, you're back.," He said softly and stepped aside, to let me in. "Y-yeah, sorry if I was a jackass earlier...," I walked pass him and sat on my bed. "It's fine I'm pretty used to it.," he closed the door and pulled the book out from earlier out from under his pillow. "Here's the book yo wanted to know about.," He handed me the book. A bookmark fell out from it and, it had a tiger on it. The bookmark is really cute, it's like a childs drawing but better there really is no way to describe it. "I really like your bookmark.," I smiled up at him. Ren slowly took the bookmark from me. "Please don't touch this you might get it dirty.," his voice showed no emotion but, I could see a tear roll down his cheek. "I'm sorry Ren, but will you please explain it to me, I just want to know my boundries you know?," he slowly nodded his head and sat beside me. "I can't explain it though....," he layed down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling.