Sorry for..... Part 1

Don't Touch Me

Aron's POV:

 

     I ran to Minhyun's room, he...he was packing his bags. "W-were are you going Min?, I asked shocked. "I'm leaving this god awful school, and most importantly ...you. I felt tears start to run down my face as he said that. Why can't he be a good boyfriend and not cause me pain. "Okay...I never loved you anyways!," I slam the door shut and started to walk away from the door. I felt someone grab my arm and spin me around. "I never said I didn't love you,you prick!," Minhyun smashed his lips onto mine and I melted against his touch.

"Why are you so mean to me though?," I ask pulling away and putting my head into the crook of his neck. He always smelt like strawberries and chocolate. "I didn't want you to get attatched to me... Aron I have cancer....," I started to cry rivers by now. "Why hasent your hair fallen out though?," I look up at him as he wipes my tears away with his thumb. It felt like I was a doll that could break into a million pieces if I was merely touched. "I didn't get the treatment so you wouldn't worry about me. My estimated death is is a few days.," He let go of me and carresed my hair. "Go on and have a good realtionship with JR. I'll come see you for the last time after I'm done packing.

     I slowly stumbled my way back to Jr's room. He was sitting on his bed reading a book and...crying? I sit down on top him and cuddle into his chest. "Yes.," I simply say answering his question from before as I kiss his lips. "D-do you really mean that?," he stutere. I nod and looked up at him. "As long as you promise not to leave.," I said and held my pinkie out. He giggled and interlaced our pinkies. "I promise.," he leaned up to kiss me and interlaced all of our fingers. We fell asleep like this, me startling his waist as he had his arms around my neck. Hopefully forgetting about Minhyun but keeping him in my heart. 

     I heard a light knock so stood up and walked to the door. Minhyun embraced me and started to cry. "I don't want to go Aron" I hugged him back and closed my eyes. "please tell your family to inform me when you die so I can join you please."


Sorry for not updating. This is part one since I'm still kind of sick. 

Do you want Minhyun to be lying or do you want him to die?

Seriously I'm kind of stuck here please answer ^^!

Sorry it's short Beakren will be in the next part.