Living Together

CRI Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sehun was a little that would not stop and whining for Luhan when his crush wasn’t by his side.

Above was a conclusion Kyungsoo and Jongin came up with, derived from their three days experience with a Luhan-deprived Sehun.

Qualitative data by the kaisoo couple were listed below.

Abnormal Actions:

1. The subject, Oh Sehun’s first job every morning for the last three days was checking to see if Luhan was at school. He would patrol around campus for any signs of his crush. Then return back to his first class looking defeated but did not give up starring at the door of the classroom for signs of Luhan until the professor yells at him.

2. Subject completely stopped paying attention to his professors. Experimenters (Jongin and Kyungsoo) had caught subject Sehun starring at Luhan’s designated seat many times. The longest record the subject held for starring at the empty seat was forty-one minutes fifty-six seconds, and it only ended because the professor called on him.

Physical and Emotional Display:

1. Subject had been acting like a moping puppy from morning till the end of the day. He walked like a spineless creature. A full examination of the subject’s health is highly recommended.

2. The subject had not smiled nor laughed nor showed any emotions other than his frowning face for days, an examination of his mental well-being is recommended.

Jongin and Kyungsoo watched as Sehun breathed his infinite sigh today. It was lunchtime and the trio sat in their usual spot right outside the faculty building. Both Jongin and Kyungsoo just wanted a simple relaxing lunch but of course, Sehun had to ruin everything by being a moody little .

“What’s wrong with our little genius detective?” called a feminine voice from afar.

It was Victoria.

“Oh noona.” After the test, the trio’s relationship with Victoria and Krystal quickly grew, hence the change in the form of addressing each other, upgrading from Victoria-sunbae to noona.

“He’s just being a whiny kid, don’t mind him.” Jongin replied, kicking Sehun hard under the table.

“What the Kim Jongin?” Sehun jumped and yelled at the pain, returning a full-blown kick toward Jongin.

Kyungsoo stopped Jongin’s fist from its release before another dogfight could begin.

“Sorry noona, they are usually not like this.” Kyungsoo apologized to Victoria, who was watching them quite amusingly.

She chuckled softly. “No it’s quite alright. May I know what the fuss is about?”

“Long story short, Sehun is in love.”

“Oh!” Cried Victoria, suddenly acting like a paparazzi, “who? Who? Who? Tell me!”

“Luhan.” Jongin replied as a-matter-of-factly, completely ignoring the long groan released by Sehun upon hearing the name, sipping his drink.

“Ah. Isn’t he away from school lately?” Victoria noted, “I was assigned to be his mentor for forensic science two days ago, but he was never in class.”

Sehun groaned again.

“You know Sehun,” Victoria patted Sehun’s shoulder. “There’s a name for the way you are acting right now in Chinese.” She smirked playfully.

“What is it?” Sehun sounded livelier the moment he heard the sensitive word ‘Chinese.’

“相思病.” Victoria said, repeating the second time, only this time slower. “Xiang Si Bing. Literally meaning missing illness. Or lovesickness, when you love or miss someone so badly that it’s greatly affecting your personal life.” She grinned evilly, “usually to describe a one-sided love. You have so much more work to do little one.”

Sehun moaned, now more than ever determined to make this love not one-sided. But how to make Luhan love him back was another mystery waiting to be solved.

Victoria patted Sehun’s shoulder once more before walking away.

Jongin and Kyungsoo were once again left alone with a moping puppy by the name Oh Sehun.

♔♜♔♜♔♜♔♜♔

Words alone could not express how much Luhan hated flying. He had, with most unfortunate scored a window seat on his flight back. Luckily for Luhan, the flight from Beijing to Seoul was just less than two hours.

Despite his many previous experiences with flying, he was still unable to get used to it. Height had been one of Luhan’s small numbers of fears. He had tried to conquer it; well Luhan had definitely gotten more used to it, but he was far from conquering it.

Since he had travelled light, Luhan skipped the process of waiting hours for his luggage. He needed to get back to school ASAP, the principle had only agreed to give him two days off and today was already the third! Adding on to that, there was an essay that was due for psychology, the class after lunch today and Luhan was running late.

When Luhan first accepted the mission from Kris, he had never expected to succumb to the fate of meeting deadlines. Now he had finally experienced it, Luhan could at least understand why university students had feared procrastination like a deadly virus but was never able to escape from its contamination. Nevertheless, Luhan found the rush quite enjoyable, something he had never experienced before during his short-lived life as a university student.

No time to go home. Luhan stared at his watch, his mind already calculating the distance between the airport and CRI Academy, the speed of the bus, the direction of the wind, and how much time it will take for him to get back to school.

Luhan relaxed as he decided that he will make it on time and pulled out his cellphone to return Yixing’s text messages.

I am back in Seoul ^0^

-Luhan

His smartphone vibrated before Luhan could even put it back in his pocket.

Yay! I hope you didn’t puke on the plane haha.

-Yixing

♔♜♔♜♔♜♔♜♔

Sehun had clung onto Luhan like a wild octopus the moment Luhan entered into the classroom; his hair slightly ruffled from running against the wind current.

Luhan was in too much of a shock to act. He could only stare at the auburn colored head rubbing against his chest wide eyed.

“Oh Sehun! What are you doing? I demand you to put Luhan down this instant!” screamed a very bewildered psychology professor.

The whole class burst into laughter, a daring young man even yelled out loud.

“Congratulation Oh Sehun! Your husband came back from the war!”

And Sehun was too happy to argue back that it was the other way around.

♔♜♔♜♔♜♔♜♔

“Hyung!” This was Oh Sehun continuing to pester Luhan on their way home.

“Hyung! Where did you go?”

“Hyung!”

“Hyung! You were gone for more than two days!”

“Hyung!”

Luhan sighed exaggeratingly as he pulled out his keys. He wasn’t expecting to be bombarded by Sehun’s questions. The kid was a real chatterbox and could not stop talking for more than five seconds the entire walk home.

The key slid into the keyhole and the door swung open. Luhan and Sehun starred at the scenery in front of them. Mouth agape. Moments later, Sehun finally spoke up.

“Hyung! You should come live with me!” He swayed Luhan’s arm around like he was high on sugar.

Luhan was still in great shock. He was gone for three days and just his luck, his apartment was now flooded. There were puddles of water on the floor; some of the wallpaper

Please log in to read the full chapter