Will you be my date?

Only Look At Me

"That never happened, did it?" Amber asked herself while lying in her bed thinking about what happened last night.
Amber knew she couldn't sleep, her mind was racing with thoughts about the kiss that happened between Kris and and her.
She hugged her teddy, blushing at the thought of hugging Kris right now.

"I must be crazy" she said to herself, she couldn't avoid the sudden butterflies in her stomach as she hugged her teddie tightly.

She left her conscious state as she was now in dream land, thinking about that one person.


 



Kris couldn't sleep too, his heart was racing at the thought of kissing Amber again, he wanted to protect her and make her his.
His hands around her waist, his lips on hers, the image of Amber in his shirt looking cute made him hot.
"What the hell am I feeling?" he questioned himself, he never felt this way before.
He was indeed of a cold shower quickly, he picked himself up from his bed and took a shower, a very cold one. ;))


 



It was time for SM's dinner ball tonight which the Ceo planned and put together, it was a chance for all SM artists to have fun and interact.
Amber couldn't wait although it was formal attire in which the girls would wear dresses which she of course didn't even own.
She went to Krystal unnie's room and knocked.

"Who's that and what do you want, you can't have my cheetos!" Krystal screamed at whoever was at the other side of the door.

"It's me Amber, it's about the ball." she replied.

Krystal let her in and pushed her on the bed and smirked.

"You need a dress?" Krystal asked with a wink in her eye.

"You know I don't wear dresses but Manager told me to dress feminine."

Krystal nodded and went to her wardrobe, picking out dresses which she thought would suit Amber.

"Here, I've picked out four dressed unnie but we'll have to do your make up too." she smirked at Amber knowing she would try and run.

"No way, you know I don't wear make-up!"

Krystal looked at her smiling like she had some dirt on Amber.

"Fine but please don't go overboard on make-up" she pleaded.

Krystal nodded and secretly giggled, this will be fun.


 



Kris walked to the mirror picking out a suit to wear, he decided on a black suit, he knew he looked so handsome in a black suit.
Sehun came in and sat on the bed looking at Kris.
"Kris, you scrub up well" he laughed, Kris glared at him jokingly.

"Who are you bringing tonight Sehun?" he asked curious.

"Sulli, she's so perfect." he said as if love hearts had replaced his eyes.

"How about you?" Sehun asked.

"I'm thinking of going with Amber.." he replied.

"You're inviting Amber noona, she seems quite distant every time I try and talk to her" he said and looked at Kris smirking.

"Did something happen with you and Amber noona?" he asked, winking.

"Aniyo!!" He lied, remembering their kiss.

Sehun  smirked and walked out, leaving Kris to blush after what he remembered.

 



Amber received a text on her phone, she went to look at it.

*Unknown Number*

Hey Amber it's Kris!

------------------------------
Amber replied back

Hey Kris, how did you get my number?

__________________
*Kris*
Luhan hyung gave me your number
I need to ask you something.

__________________
*Amber*
Sure what is it?

__________________
*Kris*
Will you be my date to the ball with me?

__________________
"Oh my god, he asked me!!!!"
Amber was rolling all over the place giggling and blushing.

*Amber*
Oh course Kris Oppa

___________________

 



Kris was now blushing and giving himself high fives, he was so happy at the fact she said yes.

"Wait she called me oppa!" he screamed inside, he surely wanted to kiss her now and protect her.

Kris couldn't wait for tonight, this was going to be perfect he thought to himself.









xo


Thanks for reading guys, sorry this is short and sorry this has not been updated in such a long time kekeke
This is a short chapter sorry, it's just I stopped writing because I was so busy but now I am trying to update my stories and keep on writing, Hyungs and Noona's please don't give up on me :p