The Beautiful Man Has A Name

Only Look At Me

Amber was back at the dorm and laying in bed thinking about the one thing she tried not to think about. That tall light haired man, she could still remember his eyes on her, his whole being beamed out of his eyes. There was fire beneath them, an enticing event that Amber couldn’t even comprehend. She tugged at the blanket that was covering her in an attempt to distract her from her minds eye. Who was he? Who was lurking beneath that intimidating body? She could feel cold chills rush through her skin, but she didn’t know why that intriguing, mysterious man made her feel slightly scared and cautious.


 



 

Amber was at her favourite park, it was surrounded by tall trees that gave shade and a sense of privacy from public view, something Amber liked. The park was a place she could let her stress flow out of her in any shape or form. She sat on the swing, pushing herself forward, the wind blowing through her unkempt hair, Amber smiled. The feeling of the strong wind against her forehead made her feel weightless. Any baggage she had was gone for the time being.


 

Amber felt uncomfortable as she felt eyes glaring at her from behind, she held still in fear. Her head was still, scared of actually turning around to see who those eyes belonged to. She heard footsteps coming towards her, Amber's breathing got harder until she felt a hand behind her touching her cold shoulders.

“Yahh!” Amber squealed as she jumped out of the swing faster than a rocket.

She looked up to the site of the beautiful man she saw in the corridor, his eyes were sparkling and his pale face was spectacular.

“Who are you?” Amber asked, her curiosity controlled her as he moved closer towards her, they were almost touching.

“Okay Amber, my name is Kris”

Amber could finally put a name to the physique that was standing closely in front of her.


 


Hey guys!!!! Hope you liked this chapter, it's a little short but Chapter three is going to be longer :3