The Kiss Under The Stars

Only Look At Me

Amber woke up peacefully in a large bed and the smell of cologne intoxicated her and awoken her. 
She suddenly remembered what had happened the night before, she finally realised where she was. 

"Amber, do you want a drink or some toast?" Kris's voice appeared as he walked into the room Amber had slept in, it was his room, his getaway and his escape to the dreamlands. 

"Uhh no thanks our Manager has made us all go on diets" Amber gasped while running her fingers in her messy hair. 

Kris sat down beside her, he seemed confused. Amber was already skinny as it is, a diet would surely make her too thin. 
His eyes checked her body out from head to toe without batting an eyelid. 

"You don't need to diet." he spoke, Amber could hear mini echoes from his clear voice. 

Amber gulped but half smiled, trying to fill the awkwardness that had built up in the room. 

"You should hang out with me and the other members sometime, we could do with company, they'd love you" Kris smirked, he was looking at the effect he knew he had on her, even though they'd only met yesterday in the park he found Amber hanging out at. 

He watched Amber like a hawk as she was about to speak, he already knew the answer to his request. 

"Sure, ok" Amber replied, giggling at The Cartoon Tom&Jerry that Kris had switched on earlier. 



"Kris, this is so much fun!" Amber shouted.

Kris could only laugh and hold onto her while they were on the rollercoaster, he could feel the cold coming off of ambers Hip.

"Amber, you're cold!" Kris shouted out loud above the screams of the people on the rollercoaster. 

He looked at Amber and held onto her tighter and pulled her in closer to his embrace. 

She could feel the warmth coming from Kris,she could also feel eyes on her, they were Kris's eyes trying to penetrate the shield that she had built up. all he wanted to do was reach in and kiss her and worship every inch of her being. 


 


They soon took off from the ride and ate some ice cream, Amber liked vanilla and Kris liked strawberry. 
They both sat down on the bench enjoying the stars that shined bright throughout the sky, it felt like heaven. 
Amber never felt feelings like this, it felt like electric and feeling alive, she knew she could count on Kris for anything and Kris felt the same. 

 


"Amber..." 
"Yes Kris?" 

Kris reached in and kissed her lips, she kissed back harder under the night sky. 

 


 

Hey guys, sorry this isn't super long. I have laptop problems and I'm trying to get it sorted as soon as possible!