Sleep Well.. Saranghae

Only Look At Me

“Why are you here Kris?” Amber asked as she folded her arms.
Kris kept starring at her, she could feel his breath on her face, she could smell his cologne, it was intoxicating to her nose. She felt the urge to touch his cheek but she held back and stepped back.

“I saw you walking across the road and I didn't have anything better to do”

“Oh”

Things got awkward, she couldn't look at him without trembling.

He noticed Amber's blushing face and leaned in and blew out a gust of air from his mouth onto her face.

“Yaah!!!” she shouted, taking three steps back further, she couldn't deny how red her face was right now.

“What? You look hot!”

He came forward and took my hand.

“It's late Amber, let's get back to the company building”

“Okay... Kris”


 


 

“How come we've never met before?” she asked trying to figure this beautiful man out.

“I actually don't know but it's a shame isn't it? That we didn't meet eachother earlier”

Amber looked inside Exo's dorm, it was beautiful. The color scheme was white and black with some silver undertones which made the dorm elegant.

She sat down on the big white couch, admiring the sparkles in Kris's eyes trying to hide her gaze from him.

“Do you want something to eat?” he asked a smirk appeared on Kris's lips.

“No thanks Kris” she crossed her arms trying to distract herself.

“You should eat, you're tiny”

She looked down at her tiny frame and cringed.

Kris walked into the kitchen for a minute leaving Amber in the living room.

He fixed himself something to eat just to sustain his hunger, Amber was on his mind.
The image of Amber's sweet smile made him blush and grin.
Amber was slightly boyish but he didn't mind that, he liked her style and the way she was.

He traipsed back into the living room to find a sleeping Amber on the couch, he came closer to her, observing her face, she is so beautiful when she sleeps he thought to himself.
Amber smiled in her sleep which made Kris enjoy looking at her even more
.

He leaned in and kissed Amber's forehead passionately. 

"Sleep Well.. Saranghae"
 



SO CUTEE!!! :3  thanks for reading! c: